The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak isn't used to reading anything thicker than a comic book! So,
have patience with her!

you got point there. That's why I like Jesus' word. He explained everything so simple that even I can understand.

I am simple servant of Jesus. I am not into complicated things.

Ok that's enough.

good day again.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
This is a humongous read. would you sum it up for me?

It's complex but thus sort of sums up why the infinite, eternal I AM is expressed in the Trinity.

1. Self-Distribution of the First Source and Center

(108.4) 10:1.1 It would seem that the Father, back in eternity, inaugurated a policy of profound self-distribution. There is inherent in the selfless, loving, and lovable nature of the Universal Father something which causes him to reserve to himself the exercise of only those powers and that authority which he apparently finds it impossible to delegate or to bestow.

(108.5) 10:1.2 "The Universal Father all along has divested himself of every part of himself that was bestowable on any other Creator or creature. He has delegated to his divine Sons and their associated intelligences every power and all authority that could be delegated. He has actually transferred to his Sovereign Sons, in their respective universes, every prerogative of administrative authority that was transferable. In the affairs of a local universe, he has made each Sovereign Creator Son just as perfect, competent, and authoritative as is the Eternal Son in the original and central universe. He has given away, actually bestowed, with the dignity and sanctity of personality possession, all of himself and all of his attributes, everything he possibly could divest himself of, in every way, in every age, in every place, and to every person, and in every universe except that of his central indwelling."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Even, Cultists huh?

I don't know what cultist is but whatever it is, if you are not cultist, I am cultist and it is perfectly ok by me. I don't want to be one of you guys.

I am more than happy not to be one of you mainstreamers. It is utterly disgraceful to be one of unfaithful Christians.

good day again.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Freelight and Caino have two more converts; Letsargue, and Meshak!! Two
of the most respected posters on TOL! That's quite an accomplishment, fella's!

glorydaz

Jesus is listening all what we are saying. So you better watch what you are doing to His faithful ones, friend.

Jesus does not take lightly when so called His followers slander any of His servants.

So the pharisees used to say.....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't know what cultist is but whatever it is, if you are not cultist, I am cultist and it is perfectly ok by me. I don't want to be one of you guys.

I am more than happy not to be one of you mainstreamers. It is utterly disgraceful to be one of unfaithful Christians.

good day again.

How many times do you intend to place me on ignore today! You
can't seem to control yourself! You keep coming back and adding
to what you just said previously?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What talking donkey?

Oh that's right, you don't know the bible either.

The Angel and Balaam's Donkey

…27When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam; so Balaam was angry and struck the donkey with his stick. 28And the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?" 29Then Balaam said to the donkey, "Because you have made a mockery of me! If there had been a sword in my hand, I would have killed you by now."…

glorydaz

It's complex but thus sort of sums up why the infinite, eternal I AM is expressed in the Trinity.

(108.4) 10:1.1 It would seem that the Father, back in eternity, inaugurated a policy of profound self-distribution. There is inherent in the selfless, loving, and lovable nature of the Universal Father something which causes him to reserve to himself the exercise of only those powers and that authority which he apparently finds it impossible to delegate or to bestow.

(108.5) 10:1.2 "The Universal Father all along has divested himself of every part of himself that was bestowable on any other Creator or creature. He has delegated to his divine Sons and their associated intelligences every power and all authority that could be delegated. He has actually transferred to his Sovereign Sons, in their respective universes, every prerogative of administrative authority that was transferable. In the affairs of a local universe, he has made each Sovereign Creator Son just as perfect, competent, and authoritative as is the Eternal Son in the original and central universe. He has given away, actually bestowed, with the dignity and sanctity of personality possession, all of himself and all of his attributes, everything he possibly could divest himself of, in every way, in every age, in every place, and to every person, and in every universe except that of his central indwelling."

Okay, I've seen enough. Keep up the good work, GM. :thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh that's right, you don't know the bible either.

The Angel and Balaam's Donkey

…27When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam; so Balaam was angry and struck the donkey with his stick. 28And the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?" 29Then Balaam said to the donkey, "Because you have made a mockery of me! If there had been a sword in my hand, I would have killed you by now."…

So, you don't believe the story?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It is still hard for me to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.