The "L" in TULIP Makes Calvinism Anti-Gospel and Anti-Christ

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Most Reformed would hold to paedobaptism. Not sure that there is a size/weight limit on the practice, however.

I have worshiped with a many different groups for various lengths of time [from 1 service to years] but in so far as I know, never with a Grace Gospelist. If I attended such a service, if Grace Gospelists even go to public worship on a regular basis, would there be anything there that would also be in common with a Catholic Mass?

Catholicism doesn't preach the true Gospel. I wouldn't set foot
in a Catholic church nor a church that preaches Calvinism.

Calvinism is a false doctrine saturated belief system.

Robert Pate

Banned
Childish? I do not think so.

If I am wrong, say so and why. If you can't give a verse give what you can and exegete. Will I agree, most likely not, but my views have changed with new information and maturity.

Answer this now that you have new information and more maturity.

If God has ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Then why would anyone need to be predestinated?

Brother Ducky

Answer this now that you have new information and more maturity.

If God has ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Then why would anyone need to be predestinated?

I am not sure that anyone needs to be predestinated, except that is the way that God has established.

I understand that the belief in a universal reconciliation is an attempt to take certain Scriptures seriously, but without seriously considering the consequences.

One of the consequences of holding to universal reconciliation is either to become a Universalist [which takes reconciliation seriously] or to avoid Universalism, make reconciliation meaningless.

Robert Pate

Banned
I am not sure that anyone needs to be predestinated, except that is the way that God has established.

I understand that the belief in a universal reconciliation is an attempt to take certain Scriptures seriously, but without seriously considering the consequences.

One of the consequences of holding to universal reconciliation is either to become a Universalist [which takes reconciliation seriously] or to avoid Universalism, make reconciliation meaningless.

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2 plus many other scriptures. You are very foolish not to believe what the Bible says.

The Bible also plainly teaches that Jesus has reconciled the world onto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19 plus other scriptuires. Again you are very foolish not to believe what the bible says.

All that God does in Jesus Christ must be received by faith. God imposes nothing.

Brother Ducky

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2 plus many other scriptures. You are very foolish not to believe what the Bible says.

The Bible also plainly teaches that Jesus has reconciled the world onto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19 plus other scriptuires. Again you are very foolish not to believe what the bible says.

All that God does in Jesus Christ must be received by faith. God imposes nothing.

I understand that you are jealous for Scripture, at least when it fits what you want it to say. [Think your twisting of Acts 13:48 because it does not so fit.]

Consider for a moment I Timothy 4:9-11
9 The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance. 10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

11 Command and teach these things

It certainly looks like it is teaching Universalism, doesn't it. From the context it is impossible to say what is included for those who believe but is not for those who do not believe, but it does say that God is the Savior of "all people."

Since you are so adamant about universal reconciliation, how about a simple and plain reading of this verse and go all the way to universal salvation???

Robert Pate

Banned
I understand that you are jealous for Scripture, at least when it fits what you want it to say. [Think your twisting of Acts 13:48 because it does not so fit.]

9 The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance. 10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

It certainly looks like it is teaching Universalism, doesn't it. From the context it is impossible to say what is included for those who believe but is not for those who do not believe, but it does say that God is the Savior of "all people."

Since you are so adamant about universal reconciliation, how about a simple and plain reading of this verse and go all the way to universal salvation???

God provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9, but he imposes it on no one. If he did he would be unjust.

Salvation is your responsibility, not God's. If you go to hell it will be your fault, not God's. You Calvinist want to make God responsible for your sins and unbelief.

Brother Ducky

God provides salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9, but he imposes it on no one. If he did he would be unjust.

Salvation is your responsibility, not God's. If you go to hell it will be your fault, not God's. You Calvinist want to make God responsible for your sins and unbelief.

Any particular reason you are not dealing with the passage at hand?

Brother Ducky

What is there to say that the Bible has not already said?

The Bible clearly teachs that Calvinism and predestination are false doctrines.

Allow me to reiterate the post with which you are not interacting:

I do not think it has anything to do with Calvinism or predestination but does go to your method of interpretation.

So how about it? Deal with the text and relate it to your universal reconciliation and universal atonement.

Robert Pate

Banned
Where in the scripture does it teach that ? The burden of proof is on you!

Any doctrine that teaches Jesus only made a limited atonement is a false doctrine and is contrary to the Gospel and the Bible.

All Christians that posses the Holy Spirit know that. You don't know that because you are void of the Spirit.

beloved57

Any doctrine that teaches Jesus only made a limited atonement is a false doctrine and is contrary to the Gospel and the Bible.

All Christians that posses the Holy Spirit know that. You don't know that because you are void of the Spirit.
You have not provided any scripture proof!

fishrovmen

You also teach a limited atonement so quit fussin'.

Robert Pate

Banned
You also teach a limited atonement so quit fussin'.

No way.

It may appear to you as a limited atonement, but its not.

Clearly and biblically, Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 4:14. 1 John 2:2.

Making your Calvinist religion a false doctrine.