The "L" in TULIP Makes Calvinism Anti-Gospel and Anti-Christ

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Predestination is a very empowering belief. For example, it empowers me to see all your rambling on the matter is you trying to determine what my status is with God, which makes you a son of perdition.

Pretty convicting, you see. Neither pope or otherwise.. Calvinism doesn't leave any room for your shenanigans. Or perhaps you aren't aware of why the Reformation happened in the first place?

Must've been predestined :rolleyes:

Are you a Catholic?

Brother Ducky

There is nothing that I have said the scriptures are wrong about.

Maybe you would like to tell us how God deals with the sins of unbelievers after Jesus atoned for the sins of the world? 1 John 4:14.

Romans 4:8 is in the Bible for a reason.

Acts 13:48. Not in this thread, but you have. And had to twist the words to make it fit your theology.

You are assuming that "world" in this case means every single human. It causes your non-Biblical re-imputation of sin.

Romans does not mention the re-imputation of sin to those for whom Jesus has atoned.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It never ceases to amaze me, how a Calvinist cannot
see one iota of free-will in the entire Bible.

Example: "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" Matthew 23:37.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe the problem is, they have allowed themselves to
be brainwashed by the false doctrine of Calvin and his ilk.
After all, he was a very evil man. Someone once said; "You
can take Calvin out of the Catholic church, but you cannot
take the Catholic church out of John Calvin."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvin was known as, "The Pope of Geneva." He participated in
the murder executions of over fifty human beings during his
reign of terror.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Calvin was known as, "The Pope of Geneva." He participated in
the murder executions of over fifty human beings during his
reign of terror.

The Reformation was a time of civil unrest and civilian warfare. Calling his actions a 'reign of terror' is almost laughable.

beloved57

The "L" in TULIP Makes Calvinism Anti-Gospel and Anti-Christ -

The L in Tulip, Limited Atonement is part of the Gospel. 1 Cor 15:3-4. Who is Our Sins ? Its Limited to the Chosen/Elect of God !

fishrovmen

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world. This includes the sins of believers and non believers, 1 John 4:14. Jesus is Lord and he is the Lord of sin. He can do with it as he pleases because he owns it.

If he wants to impute sin back it to unbelievers, even though there sins were atoned for, he can do that because he is Lord.

So if this "Lord" that you are talking about can impute sins that were atoned for,paid for, forgiven, wiped out and cancelled to unbelievers without any warning, how do you know that as a supposed believer that yours will not be imputed back to you? After all he can do whatever he wants right?