The Jews Will Never Know

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know where you are coming up with this from.

I said
Jews
[Jhn 7:19
19 "Did not Moses give you the law, yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill Me?"
[Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know [His] will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
[Gal 5:3
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[Jas 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

XXX Jews only want others to become Jews because they refuse to accept Jesus as Messiah. The more Jews the less they will be persecuted for not believing Jesus. And they can boast in converting you. But they themselves dont even keep the law of Moses--Torah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jews
[Jhn 7:19
19 "Did not Moses give you the law, yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill Me?"
[Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know [His] will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
[Gal 5:3
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[Jas 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

XXX Jews only want others to become Jews because they refuse to accept Jesus as Messiah. The more Jews the less they will be persecuted for not believing Jesus. And they can boast in converting you. But they themselves dont even keep the law of Moses--Torah.

I am a Jew. Yeshua is our Messiah. If you want to accept Him as your Messiah, either you are a Gentile or you have become a Jew or you already are a Jew.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am a Jew. Yeshua is our Messiah. If you want to accept Him as your Messiah, either you are a Gentile or you have become a Jew or you already are a Jew.

I said
Your an idiot. To accept Jesus is to accept the new testament over the old testament. You do not accept Jesus. To accept Jesus is to reject the Torah.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. To accept Jesus is to accept the new testament over the old testament. You do not accept Jesus. To accept Jesus is to reject the Torah.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

No. There has been a change of law with a change of the priesthood. But Jesus taught the Torah. He did not teach us to reject it. It is not the new testament over the old testament. It is a new covenant not like the old.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. There has been a change of law with a change of the priesthood. But Jesus taught the Torah. He did not teach us to reject it. It is not the new testament over the old testament. It is a new covenant not like the old.

I said
That is a lie. Jesus did not teach the Torah.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Whatever that is you are correct. Not about me lying though because Jesus observed and taught the Law.

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus and the new testament, and the law of Christ, and the new covenant is the only way to God the Father. And the only way to salvation.

[Jhn 10:1-9
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Jesus and the new testament, and the law of Christ, and the new covenant is the only way to God the Father. And the only way to salvation.

[Jhn 10:1-9
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

Incorrect grammar but I am not.

Jesus brought the new covenant then, but you fail to remember or point out that He observed and taught the Law, Torah, the Commandments.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

Incorrect grammar but I am not.

Jesus brought the new covenant then, but you fail to remember or point out that He observed and taught the Law, Torah, the Commandments.

I said
That is a lie. If that were so, His new covenant wouldn't be a new covenant. His new testament wouldn't be a new testament. You seem to be having lots of trouble with the word "New".

The rest of your thread is less than meaningless to me, but this particular paragraph needs to be addressed, because it is a bald faced lie.
Unlike certain others, I actually am a Jew, and have been since the day I was born: 5 Sh’vat 5717 in Haifa, Eretz Israel.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that Jews DO NOT Proselytize; Jews DO NOT actively seek converts; Jews DO NOT SEEK converts at all; Jews DO NOT WANT converts; Jews DO NOT NEED converts; Jews ACTIVELY DISSUADE converts.

Jews are a family, converting to Judaism is joining our family. We don’t want or need any new members of our family. There is no need for any gentile to ever convert to Judaism, and in fact it is totally illogical.

In order to be considered a righteous gentile by the God of Israel, all one has to do is obey the Shevaʿ Mitzvot b’néy-Noaḥ (Seven Commandments of the descendants of Noah). Basically if anyone is merely a decent human being, he/she is probably obeying these Mitz’vot without even knowing he/she is doing it.

In order to LEGALLY convert to Judaism, a gentile has to jump through a whole lot of hoops just to be considered for eligibility for potential candidacy for the conversion process. A person cannot even apply for conversion unless they are sponsored by a certified Rabbi.

Different Rabbis have different requirements for sponsorship, but one absolute pre-requisite is the potential candidate must live in and be an active part of a Jewish Community for a bare minimum of nine months. That’s just one pre-requisite for sponsorship.

Even if you do find a sponsor, that doesn’t mean that your application for conversion will ever be accepted. I know a gentleman who desperately wants to convert to Judaism, and has been actively trying for over ten years; in three different countries; has had six different sponsors; and his request has still not been accepted. But he still perseveres, and I can’t even begin to understand why. Converting to Judaism is a very difficult process, and very few ever last from start to finish.

It could very easily take more than two years just to acquire a sponsor. If by some chance your application for conversion is accepted, you then go through an average of three years of education before the legal portions even begin.

NO!!! JEWS DO NOT SEEK OR WANT CONVERTS!!!

As for the last sentence of the quote: I do not recall seeing the phrase hil’ḵot Mosheh (law of Moses) anywhere within the Hebrew Scriptures. Torah means: instruction, education, lesson, teaching – not “law.” If you are insinuating that Jews are not being obedient to our God given Commandments – Mitz’vot, please be more specific, we have quite a few of them to choose from.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;5243560 said:
The rest of your thread is less than meaningless to me, but this particular paragraph needs to be addressed, because it is a bald faced lie.Unlike certain others, I actually am a Jew, and have been since the day I was born: 5 Sh’vat 5717 in Haifa, Eretz Israel.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that Jews DO NOT Proselytize; Jews DO NOT actively seek converts; Jews DO NOT SEEK converts at all; Jews DO NOT WANT converts; Jews DO NOT NEED converts; Jews ACTIVELY DISSUADE converts.

Jews are a family, converting to Judaism is joining our family. We don’t want or need any new members of our family. There is no need for any gentile to ever convert to Judaism, and in fact it is totally illogical.

In order to be considered a righteous gentile by the God of Israel, all one has to do is obey the Shevaʿ Mitzvot b’néy-Noaḥ (Seven Commandments of the descendants of Noah). Basically if anyone is merely a decent human being, he/she is probably obeying these Mitz’vot without even knowing he/she is doing it.

In order to LEGALLY convert to Judaism, a gentile has to jump through a whole lot of hoops just to be considered for eligibility for potential candidacy for the conversion process. A person cannot even apply for conversion unless they are sponsored by a certified Rabbi.

Different Rabbis have different requirements for sponsorship, but one absolute pre-requisite is the potential candidate must live in and be an active part of a Jewish Community for a bare minimum of nine months. That’s just one pre-requisite for sponsorship.

Even if you do find a sponsor, that doesn’t mean that your application for conversion will ever be accepted. I know a gentleman who desperately wants to convert to Judaism, and has been actively trying for over ten years; in three different countries; has had six different sponsors; and his request has still not been accepted. But he still perseveres, and I can’t even begin to understand why. Converting to Judaism is a very difficult process, and very few ever last from start to finish.

It could very easily take more than two years just to acquire a sponsor. If by some chance your application for conversion is accepted, you then go through an average of three years of education before the legal portions even begin.

NO!!! JEWS DO NOT SEEK OR WANT CONVERTS!!!

As for the last sentence of the quote: I do not recall seeing the phrase hil’ḵot Mosheh (law of Moses) anywhere within the Hebrew Scriptures. Torah means: instruction, education, lesson, teaching – not “law.” If you are insinuating that Jews are not being obedient to our God given Commandments – Mitz’vot, please be more specific, we have quite a few of them to choose from.

I said
Thank you, I have been waiting for a real Jew to step in. I have always respected real Jews. But as you can see I have been dealing with a make believe Christian, and a make believe Jew.

Since you seemed so cordial with your reply, I suppose I will make an actual comment on your thread topic. The big picture I'm getting is that you are trying to point out contradictory statements between your book and my book. And you are suggesting that your book is right and my book is wrong. Is that the gist of it?

Do you consider the book of mormon authoritative, or sacred in any way? Do you consider the Quran authoritative, or sacred in any way? Do you consider the urantia book authoritative, or sacred in any way? Why should I think of the chr-stian texts any differently than you think of those other people's religious texts?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;5243579 said:
Since you seemed so cordial with your reply, I suppose I will make an actual comment on your thread topic. The big picture I'm getting is that you are trying to point out contradictory statements between your book and my book. And you are suggesting that your book is right and my book is wrong. Is that the gist of it?

Do you consider the book of mormon authoritative, or sacred in any way? Do you consider the Quran authoritative, or sacred in any way? Do you consider the urantia book authoritative, or sacred in any way? Why should I think of the chr-stian texts any differently than you think of those other people's religious texts?

I said
Not at all.. Your book is good for you. My book is good for me. I was trying to show Jacob they don't mix. One cant mix them together. Like he is trying to do. As far as I'm concerned there are only two religions in the world. Jews and Christians. The Mormon and the quran are false doctrines.

[1Ti 4:1
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is a lie. If that were so, His new covenant wouldn't be a new covenant. His new testament wouldn't be a new testament. You seem to be having lots of trouble with the word "New".

Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

God spoke of a new covenant through the prophet Jeremiah. The new covenant is not like the old.