The Human Mind

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus came to fulfill the law, and He did on the cross. And He showed us (Real Christians) how to fulfill the law also.

[Mat 5:17-19
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Now its obvious that Jacob is still under the law. he was kicked out of Christianity, and became a Jew. He admitted he doesn't know what love is. So he is still under the law. But born again Christians are not under the law.

[Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

And without knowing what Godly love is Jacob will always be under the law. Because he cant fulfill the law.
[Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
Shalom.

No. I learned step by step and now observe all of God's commands. People usually do not call those who do Christians.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you mean to say that you do not accept the Bible translation that I am using? It is the NASB, The New American Standard Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I done a study on false bibles years ago. Doctrines of demons. There are only two that I found that the Holy Spirit would quote to me from. The KJV and the NKJV. Havent you ever studied bibles yet??

[1Ti 4:1 NKJV] 1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

[2Pe 3:16 NKJV] 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.
When I see a bible that point blank blasphemes the Word of God and in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit I mark it as false. You have one. When I have two bibles that annul the old testament and you have a bible that says anyone who annuls the old testament is wrong. You have the wrong god.

[Mat 5:19 KJV] 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 KJV] 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

[Mat 5:19 NKJV] 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NKJV] 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Mat 5:19 NASB] 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NASB] 18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Cant you see how your own bible condemns the old testament with its description. Its weakness, and uselessness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I done a study on false bibles years ago. Doctrines of demons. There are only two that I found that the Holy Spirit would quote to me from. The KJV and the NKJV. Havent you ever studied bibles yet??

[1Ti 4:1 NKJV] 1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

[2Pe 3:16 NKJV] 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.
When I see a bible that point blank blasphemes the Word of God and in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit I mark it as false. You have one. When I have two bibles that annul the old testament and you have a bible that says anyone who annuls the old testament is wrong. You have the wrong god.

[Mat 5:19 KJV] 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 KJV] 18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

[Mat 5:19 NKJV] 19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NKJV] 18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Mat 5:19 NASB] 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Heb 7:18 NASB] 18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness

Cant you see how your own bible condemns the old testament with its description. Its weakness, and uselessness.
Shalom.

You are wrong. I know about Bibles. You misuse yours.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I have studied a lot of bibles. Even yours. its bad.

Shalom.

It is God's Word, just like the NKJV. But you need to read your translation in context. You are thinking when you read that God annulled the Law or the covenant that God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is God's Word, just like the NKJV. But you need to read your translation in context. You are thinking when you read that God annulled the Law or the covenant that God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have showed you so many verses from the new testament and you have rejected all of them. The devil has a very strong hold on you.
[2Pe 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have showed you so many verses from the new testament and you have rejected all of them. The devil has a very strong hold on you.
[2Pe 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.

Shalom.

I accept the entire Bible, all of Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You seem to be very ignorant to what is going on in these forums. We are all trading talents. Your not.
We all base the final authority on the Word of God. You don't. When we disagree we give the reason why. You don't. You dictate to people with your "NO" and offer no evidence as to why.
Your eliminating God, the Word of God as final authority, and placing yourself as supreme judge. Your not in here to trade talents, your in here to dictate to everyone your own opinion and authority. Without evidence. You reject the authority of the verses.

[Mat 25:15-16, 20, 22, 28
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. ...
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' ...
22 "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' ...
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give [it] to him who has ten talents.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes you are. When you say you accept the new testament, and then turn right around and say no to every verse. That means you lied about saying you accept the new testament.

Shalom.

I respond to your words and your posts, as I accept all of Scripture already. If you post a verse by itself without I said then I will either not respond, agree, or respond to explain it or something else, related or not, or what I was saying. It is possible to have a good conversation about God and truth without quoting the Bible or Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You seem to be very ignorant to what is going on in these forums. We are all trading talents. Your not.
We all base the final authority on the Word of God. You don't. When we disagree we give the reason why. You don't. You dictate to people with your "NO" and offer no evidence as to why.
Your eliminating God, the Word of God as final authority, and placing yourself as supreme judge. Your not in here to trade talents, your in here to dictate to everyone your own opinion and authority. Without evidence. You reject the authority of the verses.

[Mat 25:15-16, 20, 22, 28
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. ...
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' ...
22 "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' ...
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give [it] to him who has ten talents.
Shalom.

You are wrong on all counts. The final authority on all matters pertaining to life and godliness is God's Word and God Himself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are wrong on all counts. The final authority on all matters pertaining to life and godliness is God's Word and God Himself.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No proof, no evidence, no support from the Holy Spirit. Just your own opinion which is worthless.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Your blind just like Israel. Because you trust your own opinion. And its that pride that is the reason you don't trust Gods Word. And you reject it with a "NO" when it is presented to you.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No proof, no evidence, no support from the Holy Spirit. Just your own opinion which is worthless.
[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Your blind just like Israel. Because you trust your own opinion. And its that pride that is the reason you don't trust Gods Word. And you reject it with a "NO" when it is presented to you.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Shalom.

No.

I am not the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is not Scripture.

I am of Israel. It is not that I am like Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

I am not the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is not Scripture.

I am of Israel. It is not that I am like Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are of Israel, Israel is blind, you are blind. Your own opinion is what is condemning you.

[Jhn 12:48
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Your under the same veil as the rest of the Jews.

[2Co 3:13-14
13 unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are of Israel, Israel is blind, you are blind. Your own opinion is what is condemning you.

48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Your under the same veil as the rest of the Jews.

[2Co 3:13-14
13 unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

Shalom.

Nothing is condemning me. Are you condemning me?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Nothing is condemning me. Are you condemning me?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your own opinion is what is condemning you.

[Mat 12:37
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Last edited: