The Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit (Unknown Tongue)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Bullying around your opposed is bitter spirit.

I said
Complaining with out the Word is bitterness. Trusting in your own opinion is bitterness.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am using all Jesus' teaching to what I say.

He put His teachings in my heart.

I don't have to search around how to practice Christianity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And you don't know how to apply His teachings in your life or your faith.

It is empty faith.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So convenient.

ppointing out your misuse of quoting is not bitterness.

You don't have discernment skill either.

I said
[Jde 1:16, 19
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling [words], flattering people to gain advantage. ...
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't play quoting games.

I have exposed your "holier than thou" faith enough.

This is my last advise to you, you need to reexamine your heart.

Your faith is heartless.

good day.

I said
lol I think what has been exposed is your bitterness. And how you secretly fight against the Word of God with your own opinion.

[Jde 1:16, 19
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling [words], flattering people to gain advantage. ...
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm not bullying I'm only demonstrating the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is here to convict the world. If you cant handle being convicted by the Holy Spirit maybe you shouldn't read my threads.
[Jhn 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, your talking nonsense! You speak with a spirit that is NOT the Holy Spirit.

I said
Well if you know a different one than this one in scripture show me. But until you do I'm going to have to follow this one. The only guarantee in the whole bible.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are none so blind as those who say they see. And you people fight against Him with your theology. Which is spiritual theory. And the definition of theory is guessing.

The only truth is the verses.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

The only guaranteed teacher in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

The evil of theology. You hold to the theology and forget the verses. The Holy Spirit only teaches with the verses. The Holy Spirit CANT teach you with the theology. So you push the Holy Spirit plum out of your belief system. And open the door to the devil to teach you.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

[2Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There are none so blind as those who say they see. And you people fight against Him with your theology. Which is spiritual theory. And the definition of theory is guessing.

The only truth is the verses.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

The only guaranteed teacher in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit.

The evil of theology. You hold to the theology and forget the verses. The Holy Spirit only teaches with the verses. The Holy Spirit CANT teach you with the theology. So you push the Holy Spirit plum out of your belief system. And open the door to the devil to teach you.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

[2Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, Aviv 17. It is Yom, Day.

Why not have the Bible instead of Theology and Scripture instead of Verses?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your rambling

you have the verses
I have the scripture

not a song, the verses in the Bible
what is a verse?

Scripture, The Scriptures
What is a verse of scripture?
When you have scripture you may not have a reference or a verse.

which came first the chapter or the verse?
Do you know what a scripture reference is?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you have the verses
I have the scripture

not a song, the verses in the Bible
what is a verse?

Scripture, The Scriptures
What is a verse of scripture?
When you have scripture you may not have a reference or a verse.

which came first the chapter or the verse?
Do you know what a scripture reference is?

I said
Your rambling again.