The Heretics Message to the World:Be Baptized to be Saved! (HOF thread)

rene

AGAIN, try UNDERSTANDING what you wrote - if you can -- then point out within that mass of words that are jumbled at best the simple "Yes" or "No" to the first question - ref.s and comments to the others??

c.moore

Originally posted by c.moore

I say it again i answered your question .

here it is again I will copy the post for you.

quote:
Originally posted by rene

Yet AGAIN, "Can a person be a follower of Jesus that rejects and doesn't follow Him and His teaching?"

What is a person that misrepresents scriptures and the words of Jesus in favor of their own?

What is a person that misrepresents and states falsehoods about someone?

Why does a person not answer a direct question? Answer - because to do so means that they will have to face up to things that they don't want to.

when they extra reject just like a unbeliever does then of course they are not a follower so the answer is no, they don`t really believe and they are not saved.

they have a lack of knowledge a baby christian maybe.

no, it because it can be play on words

did you see your answer to the no and yes answer yet rene or do you need glasses??

quote:

Yet AGAIN, "Can a person be a follower of Jesus that rejects and doesn't follow Him and His teaching?"

What is a person that misrepresents scriptures and the words of Jesus in favor of their own?

What is a person that misrepresents and states falsehoods about someone?

Why does a person not answer a direct question? Answer - because to do so means that they will have to face up to things that they don't want to.

when they extra reject just like a unbeliever does thien of course they are not a follower so the answer isNo,it because it can be play on words
they have a lack of knowledge a baby christian maybe.

No,:nono: it because it can be play on words

No,it because it can be play on words :nono:

rene

The only PLAYING going on is *SOME* in their dance steps away from answering the questions. ANY questions.

If you can't figure out if a Christian has to not/obey the teachings of Jesus - you need to get a more personal relationship with Him.

No play on anything - except you playing around because to type out "YES" makes you accountable for all the things that you have written against His teaching. I feel sorry for you.

c.moore

The only PLAYING going on is *SOME* in their dance steps away from answering the questions. ANY questions.

If you can't figure out if a Christian has to not/obey the teachings of Jesus - you need to get a more personal relationship with Him.

No play on anything - except you playing around because to type out "YES" makes you accountable for all the things that you have written against His teaching. I feel sorry for you.

That is your problem, and I feel the same for you and your understanding of grace , and the good news of salvation which you think it is a brownie point system to get God to do something for us, or to earn your salvation through works and rituals.

I am at least glad you seen and put on your glasses to see my answer the no!

I have asked other Catholics where I debate with about their salvation now , and they can`t and don`t answer the yes and no questions.

I have asked them are they saved now, yes or no, and they can`t ask it because they don`t want to judge themselves and no one else because they might slip and fall.
The also stand on the ritual of getting wet is á need to get saved, so when I ask them about Mark 16:16 which they try to use as a hustification to get people wet and infants wet I let it back fire on them by the yes and no question.

If they say yes , then their water baptism falls like a deck of card , if the say no, then they know that they are taking the word of God out of context and is making a big error.

So I took them to answer in a way to make them feel good just do it like I did it with the no and yes but of course an explanation to the answer will be ok to clear thing up.

Even you have this problem as i have asked you about do people who don`t get baptized but still believes in Jesus as Lord, have a personal relationship with the Lord and etc but do all other things but don`t get baptized , will they be damned to hell , and condemed by thge loving merciful, graceful God??

Then you went to the loops as most religious people do when they are confronted with a yes and no question.
again I seen it over and over again specially with Mormons with their baptism for the dead and gone people that have nothing to do with the world any more including baptism or sins or righteous do , awards or getting any religious brownie point to be accept by God and to get to heaven.

Think about it if your kids rene did all they can do to obey but you told them a special thing not to do and they did it any ways like or they didn`t do something would you kick them out the house and change their last name and say they are not accepted in the family any more???

God is even more merciful than we are more than any human can think, and i know one day we will see people in heaven who we thought could never make it like even Judas who betrayed Jesus and more.

rene

Still dancing - and still ignoring the bible in favor of your own teachings.

One thing that you have proven beyond a shadow of doubt - claims of Christianity doesn't make a Christian. People need to test what a person says against the bible and when it doesn't begin to compare - they need to walk away from such.

You have proven beyond the shadow of doubt that claims of Christianity sure doesn't mean that they follow Jesus and His teachings. That there are those in the world that make the claim but ridicule His teachings and promote their own ajenda. Sick, just plain sick. Most def. something that brings sadness to God, His will, His Spirit. Most def. doesn't reflect Jesus and the life He lives nor what He taught of His Father's will. You ignore that Jesus taught that those that came to follow Him and were His disciples are to be baptized. One that does such isn't a follower of Jesus - - not by any stretch of the imagination. You continue down such a path - with Jesus as the source of salvation - and ignore His teachings that are God's teachings - don't be shocked by what that choice brings about - which is an eternal one.

Last edited:

rene

Moore, what you are doing is discounting a teaching of Jesus in favor of your own. You can say anything that you like - but unless you are following the teaching of Jesus as given in Matthew 28:18-20 about baptism - your following a teaching that isn't His given as directed by God.

c.moore

Moore, what you are doing is discounting a teaching of Jesus in favor of your own. You can say anything that you like - but unless you are following the teaching of Jesus as given in Matthew 28:18-20 about baptism - your following a teaching that isn't His given as directed by God.

What teaching old testament or the new.
The problem you have is you are trying to mix the old conditional laws with the good news of today understanding of the teaching and will of God as christians see it.

rene

If you don't know that Matthew 28:18-20 is in the NEW TESTAMENT - you have no business at all even thinking about teaching any about anything biblical.

If you teach something other than what Jesus instructs, suggest His teaching as "minor" - your not following Jesus. Simple fact.

c.moore

If you don't know that Matthew 28:18-20 is in the NEW TESTAMENT - you have no business at all even thinking about teaching any about anything biblical.

If you teach something other than what Jesus instructs, suggest His teaching as "minor" - your not following Jesus. Simple fact.

I thought the new testament started after Jesus Death like in Acts?

So we can begin to First time follow the Holy Spirit rather than follow the laws including a baptism ritual for a condition to get saved and born again.

rene

Moore - you think ALOT OF THINGS - but that doesn't make it so.

A person that goes against the teaching of Jesus is not following Jesus.

You go against His teaching found in Matthew 28:18-20. You have the choice to repent and get inline with His teachings - or go with your own. Follow Jesus thru whom salvation comes - or your own path.

You have made the choice of your own path. Sad, but your choice.

c.moore

Moore - you think ALOT OF THINGS - but that doesn't make it so.

A person that goes against the teaching of Jesus is not following Jesus.

You go against His teaching found in Matthew 28:18-20. You have the choice to repent and get inline with His teachings - or go with your own. Follow Jesus thru whom salvation comes - or your own path.

You have made the choice of your own path. Sad, but your choice.

I am not the only one, so i am not with a cult.

Plus i use to live by the new testament not a old testament like you.

If you think that the new testamant started because Jesus was born ,then you need to go back to a sunday school some where .

rene

I don't know what you call what you follow - but clear that you do not agree with nor follow the teaching as Jesus instructed to be followed in Matthew 28:18-20.

One that doesn't follow the teachings of Jesus can't be a follower of Him since they reject His teaching.

I go with what I learned in bible college and thru personal study over your views anytime. Unlike you, I am not looking for ways out of following the teachings of Jesus - but instead looking to not only follow them, but share them with others so that they too can have relationship with God.

You have made your choices - that they are much different than mine is very clear. Your attempts at AGAIN attempting to insult me - show more about you than I think you realize - and it isn't positive.

c.moore

I don't know what you call what you follow - but clear that you do not agree with nor follow the teaching as Jesus instructed to be followed in Matthew 28:18-20.

One that doesn't follow the teachings of Jesus can't be a follower of Him since they reject His teaching.

I go with what I learned in bible college and thru personal study over your views anytime. Unlike you, I am not looking for ways out of following the teachings of Jesus - but instead looking to not only follow them, but share them with others so that they too can have relationship with God.

You have made your choices - that they are much different than mine is very clear. Your attempts at AGAIN attempting to insult me - show more about you than I think you realize - and it isn't positive.

I don`tknow what you also understand about the new testament but it seems also you have alot to learn being a bible student as you claim.

Many people do follow the teaching of Christ but might miss a few like also tithes and even speaking in tongues or fasting even going to church but according to Rom 10 if they believe in Christ that is enough to get to heaven.

I was shocked you didn`t respond about having kids who disobey a command and because they didn`t do what ever you command them to do or not to do would you kick them out the family or even kill them and change their last names.

It seem like in your statement you are sharing a gospel a person has to earn to get God to have a relationship and qualifiy to be accepted by religious works and rituals.

What a shame to the christian gospel as such.:doh: :rolleyes:

rene

Moore, it seems that you need to learn to follow the teachings of Jesus. You are not a follower of Him unless you do. That simple. Again I ignore your snide personal comments about myself that reveal a very negative side of yourself.

c.moore

Rene are you going to heaven??

if you are then you need to click on why you are going to heaven in the link I am sending you.

http://home.wi.rr.com/jesussaves/

You will notice work and baptism ritual is not need to enter heaven and eternal life and is not an condition to be born again in the spiritual Kingdom of God.

This is how we preach the bible gospel like that link explains.

rene

Moore - it isn't found thru links - it is found thru FOLLOWING JESUS and HIS TEACHINGS WHICH YOU REJECTED

You need to follow HIM - not the stuff that you are promoting over scripture.

rene

Moore, I FOLLOW the teachings of Jesus. I am not the one making alterations to them, suggesting or calling them "minor", teaching something other than what He instructed on the topic found within Matthew 28:18-20.

YOU on the other hand can not write such - for your words show that you do indeed make alterations to the teachings of Jesus, suggested and called them "minor", teaching something other than Jesus instructed to be taught as instructed within Matthew 28:18-20.

c.moore

Sence you observe all things and obey all the commandsplus baptismo and cicumcissions Rene.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE?
YES
NO
I HOPE SO
I'M NOT SURE

Also in verse Matt 19 did the Holy ghost live in the diciple as Jesus sadid this to them??

Also who was Jesus talking to in verse 20??