The Heretics Message to the World:Be Baptized to be Saved! (HOF thread)

rene

Kevin, another translation puts it this way:

Jam 2:24 You can now see that we please God by what we do and not only by what we believe.

I know it's not in your pick and choose verses, but like it or not, it IS a Biblical scripture.

That is the part that really causes concern. That someone would suggest that a verse within the bible, because it doesn't follow their theology is somehow 'of the devil'. Or at least claims along that line are made when they are pointed out to show the one-sided and lack of depth within their pick and choose theology.

You are respond just as I spoke of in my post to you... you can't answer the question. Answer it. If you have the truth, this is easy. Again, do you believe that a person who *only* believes and does not keep the commandments of Christ be justified?

The reason that there is no reply - nor do I think that there will be till there is some serious biblical study and soul searching done - is that to answer it from the bible is going to reveal their error. To do that - undermines the many claims of what they have done. It is an attack on their *I* statements, 'I have.... I have done..... I have cast out.....' within such, there is no room for Jesus.

I read those comments within threads - and think that they need to really come to grips with what is within Matthew 7 about those that do such. Place on top of that the personal attacks done to those that have attempted to point to scripture - and then called "heretics" because they did - I think the concern reveals why it is there.

c.moore

Originally posted by Freak
C. Moore, good job defending the truth---these heretics continue to promote dangerous doctrines--like water saves--that I denounce in Jesus Name. As Jesus held righteous anger towards those who profane his name----I do too.

Kevin, JustAChristian, Francisco, and the list goes on....I love you in Christ but I curse those demons that use you in the Mighty Name of Jesus (our prayers are working C.Moore as they hate hearing the truth)!!!!!!

I am glad to see you are cursing demons and not people like others claim to think you are doing.

:thumb: :)

God Bless you and your ministry

rene

Nice quoting, Rene.

Thought that I would give it a shot. Wasn't all that sure that it would work within the "quick reply" box that I use in making replies. Thanks for the info. ;)

Kevin

Rene,

The reason that there is no reply - nor do I think that there will be till there is some serious biblical study and soul searching done

Oh I know. This is very typical of Freak. I'd seriously be surprised if he actually started answering my questions.

I'm just showing, not only to him, but to anybody else on this thread how easy it is to shut him down, because he follows a man-made doctrine. All he can do is get mad and say something like "Another lie from the resident water heretic".

His doctrine is so easily defeated. But I don't see him changing anytime soon. This is how Freak has been since I first started seeing him post.

I'll tell ya... if I couldn't answer simple yes or no questions, that would raise a big red flag that something in my beliefs is wrong. But some people are so blinded and dug into their doctrine that they will tout it to the end... even if they can't answer. :sad:

Kevin

Can't you see your hero is crumbling under the simplest of questions, c.moore? The blind leading the blind. Please, c.moore, wake up! The fact that Freak can't answer questions should tell you something....

Kevin

c.moore,

I am glad to see you are cursing demons and not people like others claim to think you are doing.

You can't be THAT blind... can you? Look again:

Let me warn you in the strongest of terms, Kevin, you have bought into Satan's lies--believing water saves. You will not inherit God's kingdom believing that lie. I pray, in the Name of Jesus, that God curse you for speaking heresy. Watch your life fall apart mentally and in many other ways.....

http://www.theologyonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7912&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

Again, towards the bottom of page 5.

I emphasized "Kevin" and "you" for you so you cant miss it. :rolleyes:

c.moore

Originally posted by Kevin
c.moore,

You can't be THAT blind... can you? Look again:

http://www.theologyonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7912&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

Again, towards the bottom of page 5.

I emphasized "Kevin" and "you" for you so you cant miss it. :rolleyes:

Didn´t Jesus rebuke , and revealed the devil in the apostle Petter before peter denied Jesus three time Kevin????

Why do you think Jesus did this because the devil got to Peter which I have seen devil can be in christiand and they say and believe another gospel sometime as they manifest.

God Bless

rene

I'm just showing, not only to him, but to anybody else on this thread how easy it is to shut him down, because he follows a man-made doctrine. All he can do is get mad and say something like "Another lie from the resident water heretic".

I would hope that when people see him suggesting views that go directly against the very words of Jesus that would make them question. Some I believe are and have. Some are still taking those baby steps.

His doctrine is so easily defeated. But I don't see him changing anytime soon. This is how Freak has been since I first started seeing him post.

If I can change at MY AGE - which isn't 'old', but sure isn't 'young' - ANYONE CAN. I was just as set in the sand as he is. Possibly more so. I can tell you that when he does come to acceptance of the bible as a whole vs the pick and choose method that *his* followers are not going to be too happy with him. But better to be following Him vs the other.

I'll tell ya... if I couldn't answer simple yes or no questions, that would raise a big red flag that something in my beliefs is wrong. But some people are so blinded and dug into their doctrine that they will tout it to the end... even if they can't answer. :sad:

It will when one stops to consider what they actually are suggesting vs what is clearly written within the bible, the words of Jesus even. That they prefer to wear blinders vs looking at all the bible and seeking all the wisdom found within, instead go with the pick and choose method - more than sad. It is heart breaking to God.

Last edited:

rene

Why do you think Jesus did this because the devil got to Peter which I have seen devil can be in christiand and they say and believe another gospel sometime as they manifest.

So, your making the comparison that Kevin has 'devils' - which by the way was NOT stated nor suggested within that portion of scripture with Paul and Peter - because the person that you seem to want to support didn't want to address the points made within scripture that call into question his stand.

And you say that it is the one that pointed this out is the one with a 'devil'??

c.moore

Originally posted by rene
So, your making the comparison that Kevin has 'devils' - which by the way was NOT stated nor suggested within that portion of scripture with Paul and Peter - because the person that you seem to want to support didn't want to address the points made within scripture that call into question his stand.

And you say that it is the one that pointed this out is the one with a 'devil'??

When somebody is trying to bring another gospel don`t you think this is demonic???:doh: :kookoo:

rene

When somebody is trying to bring another gospel don`t you think this is demonic???

When someone refuses to and denounces the teachings found within the bible, the very words of Jesus, discounts them - - just what do you call that and those that do that? For that is what the one that you follow has clearly done and easy to be seen within this and other threads.

What I see is some wanting to follow the pick and choose method vs belief in the whold bible. Rejecting things that don't agree with their views.

What would you call those that follow such a path? Where do you think that they are headed?

c.moore

Originally posted by rene
When someone refuses to and denounces the teachings found within the bible, the very words of Jesus, discounts them - - just what do you call that and those that do that? For that is what the one that you follow has clearly done and easy to be seen within this and other threads.

What I see is some wanting to follow the pick and choose method vs belief in the whold bible. Rejecting things that don't agree with their views.

What would you call those that follow such a path? Where do you think that they are headed?

i think the problem is that some are guided by their religious fleh and the others are guided by the spirit, and those guided by the spirit the bible say`s they are sons.

God Bless

rene

i think the problem is that some are guided by their religious fleh and the others are guided by the spirit, and those guided by the spirit the bible say`s they are sons.

Well, you are more than free to think any way that you like - but the fact is that verses from within the bible have been repeatedly placed here - which Freak ignored. He ignores any verse from within the bible that doesn't agree with his theology. That is not just sad, but heart breaking to God. Such an attitude is not within His will.

You may suggest that such is guided by a 'spirit' - which I will actually agree with you on. Were we differ is your a suggestion that those that follow the spirit that guides in the pick and choose method is of God. What do you call one that refuses to look at the scriptures within the bible on baptism that shows their stand incorrect? Unless of course, your saying that you don't agree with the words of Jesus found in Matthew 28 about it?

Kevin

Freak,

Yes, I curse those demons in you.

Don't even try to pull that. As I showed you asked, in the name of Jesus, that God curse ME. You made NO mention whatsoever of cursing demons... only ME.

You have a really hard time admitting when you wrong.. don't you.

Keep on backpeddling trying to twist your own words... it's bad enough you twist the gospel.

And by the way, where's my answers to my two questions, Freak?

Everybody notices that you can't answer my questions. This is why I have every confidence that I would easily beat you in a debate in front of a live audience. Your ra ra of I've spoken to 5000 people and held debates around the world means NOTHING to me. If what you say it true, you haven't learned much. Let me give you some advice about debating- it helps when you actually answer your opponent.

Kevin

c.moore,

Didn´t Jesus rebuke , and revealed the devil in the apostle Petter before peter denied Jesus three time Kevin????

There you go pulling a Freak... not addressing my point. My point was to show you that Freak indeed DID ask God to curse ME, not any demons. There was NO mention of demons whatsoever.

You obviously knew it too, because if you thought demons were being cursed out of me, why would you tell anybody to hold their mules and say "God have mercy"?

You and freak are quite loyal to one another, and your loyalty overrides what is right in front of your face. You rebuke Rene when you thought it was her.... but it's all of the sudden ok when you realize that your buddy Freak said it. That's pure hypocracy. And you stand side by side somebody who can't even deal with simple questions. But he supposedly has the truth... whatever.

rene

The only thing that I can think to add to what you have written Kevin is may God have mercy on such and that their eyes be opened to truth.

Freak

Originally posted by Kevin
Freak,

Don't even try to pull that. As I showed you asked, in the name of Jesus, that God curse ME.

That is correct. Because the demons are in you.

You made NO mention whatsoever of cursing demons... only ME.

If you're confused--let me use this opportunity to be clear. Ok? I love you but despise the doctrines you espouse--I curse them in the name of Jesus.