The Great Debate

The Great Debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
so, who do think will have a strong showing at tonight's debate ? commentary ? opinions ? issues -

i hope they don't make this Trump centered, the best way to defeat Trump is to stick to the issues and facts and don't get baited into his high school mentality -

in fact, i will bet a million dollars he will not win the nomination no matter what happens tonight or anytime in the future, so why even engage with him. i would discredit Trump at the outset, and stick to my guns while ignoring him the whole debate. :thumb:

Caledvwlch

so, who do think will have a strong showing at tonight's debate ? commentary ? opinions ? issues -

i hope they don't make this Trump centered, the best way to defeat Trump is to stick to the issues and facts and don't get baited into his high school mentality -

in fact, i will bet a million dollars he will not win the nomination no matter what happens tonight or anytime in the future, so why even engage with him. i would discredit Trump at the outset, and stick to my guns while ignoring him the whole debate. :thumb:

Good idea, but the guy gets ratings. CNN is going to love him at least as much as Fox did.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm reading this post in Jim Nance's golf voice.

:rotfl:

lol - good one, i just heard a commercial for the debate. it was Trump saying - "So I heard all the . . . should we call them opponents ?(sarcastic), that they are all goin' after me tonight....whatever, whatever"

then it occurred to me - THIS IS HIS NEW TV SHOW, fall line up ? seriosly, he probably made a deal with CNN or something. he knows he won't win the nomination and definately not the Presidency . . what a joke - funny

Caledvwlch

:rotfl:

lol - good one, i just heard a commercial for the debate. it was Trump saying - "So I heard all the . . . should we call them opponents ?(sarcastic), that they are all goin' after me tonight....whatever, whatever"

then it occurred to me - THIS IS HIS NEW TV SHOW, fall line up ? seriosly, he probably made a deal with CNN or something. he knows he won't win the nomination and defiately not the Presidency . . what a joke - funny

I don't know if it's funny, exactly. I've always found the guy nigh unwatchable. Just a disgusting bloated sack of barely-human reflexes.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Many wise political pundits laughed when Reagan ran for governor. And again when he ran for the presidency.

The only way the republicans can take back the white house is with a candidate who can deliver electoral votes in states that would normally vote for the democrat. In other words a candidate that runs well against the political establishment. Trump is that candidate.

Buzzword

Eeset said:
The only way the republicans can take back the white house is with a candidate who can deliver electoral votes in states that would normally vote for the democrat. In other words a candidate that runs well against the political establishment. Trump is that candidate.

Um...did you reread this before posting?

Trump is costing the Republican Party hundreds of thousands of votes from young, educated conservatives, partially by his own words and actions, and partially by the other candidates feeling the need to play one-upsmanship with his ludicrous ravings.

And no registered Democrat would ever consider voting for him.

So how do you figure?

Especially since Sanders continues to skyrocket, including gaining more support in the Bible Belt after speaking at Liberty University.

An Evangelical Responds to Sanders' Speech at LU

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
lindsey graham did a great job

his number one issue is radical islam
and
someone needs to talk about it

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
lindsey graham did a great job

his number one issue is radical islam
and
someone needs to talk about it

yes, i'm afraid some important issues will get sidetracked by the trump card -

does anyone know the set-up ? the format or who debates who ? i just turned it on Cnn

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ted sounded ok - ben dull, rand nervous, mike too old (A-Team), Trump Billions and billions !!! jeb ok, scott too much reagan talk, florina ugly (kiddin') ok, Kasich loser, Christie bold, confident, inventive - the people -