The Gospel Plus Nothing and Nothing But the Gospel

beloved57

There is only one Gospel that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. It is the Gospel that Paul received from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.

It is the same Gospel that was preached by your brother Peter on the day of Pentecost, Acts 2:14-47.

You teach that salvation is up to man, and God has done all He can do !

musterion

You teach that salvation is up to man, and God has done all He can do !

So you teach salvation by the will of man!

A Calvinist on this very board said the elect still must believe the Gospel in order to be saved, even though there's the "I" of TULIP, and they're lost and in danger of the Lake of Fire until they do believe.

How is that any different from what you're accusing Pate of?

Ben Masada

There is only one Gospel that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. It is the Gospel that Paul received from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.

It is the same Gospel that was preached by your brother Peter on the day of Pentecost, Acts 2:14-47.

Don't worry thinking that I do not agree with you. I do. I know that only the gospel of Paul aka the NT justifies the ungodly without repentance and return to the obedience of God's Law. Such a gospel Paul never received from Jesus. The gospel of Jesus would teach to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. If you don't believe it, you must tear the page of Luke 16:29-31 and trash it. According to this gospel, the ungodly would not remain ungodly. He or she would rather have his or her sins as white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18,19)

Now, as Peter was concerned, he preached the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach and not a gospel of slanders by charging the Jews with having crucified Jesus when he knew that the Romans had crucified Jesus, not the Jews. (Acts 2:36)

beloved57

Don't worry thinking that I do not agree with you. I do. I know that only the gospel of Paul aka the NT justifies the ungodly without repentance and return to the obedience of God's Law. Such a gospel Paul never received from Jesus. The gospel of Jesus would teach to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. If you don't believe it, you must tear the page of Luke 16:29-31 and trash it. According to this gospel, the ungodly would not remain ungodly. He or she would rather have his or her sins as white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18,19)

Now, as Peter was concerned, he preached the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach and not a gospel of slanders by charging the Jews with having crucified Jesus when he knew that the Romans had crucified Jesus, not the Jews. (Acts 2:36)

Do you listen to the golden calf?