The Gospel is Supposed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

You people that throw the word “Gospel” around like it’s some kind of a Frisbee; -- WELL!, - To you it is just a Frisbee. - You call yourselves “Christians”, and give the Gospel a sling into the wind, not caring what it’s “SUPPOSED” to do. ---- Just what do any of you wonderfully good, and wise Christian people “SUPPOSE” -/- what do you SUPPOSE the Gospel is going to do once you spit it out of your foolish mouth as though it’s the spit from your cud of tobacco? – You must have some idea before you can “suppose” anything, but you guys DON’T. – You don’t care that your gospel has absolutely no POWER! – YES, “NO POWER”. – What power? – Don’t any of you - “self righteous people” have any idea what all the Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to do once it leaves your H-E-A-R-T?? ---- Let me ~~whisper it~~ real quietly ~ so some fool ~ won’t hear it ~ and get angry at the foolishness of it~. --- THE GOSPEL IS THE BLOODY SPEAR, / IT’S THE BLOODY SPEAR THAT IS “SUPPOSED” TO PIERCE THE HEART OF THE HEARER!! – IT’S SUPPOSE TO SLAY HIM SPIRITUALLY!! ------ Now, you Catholics / Mary lovers hear what God told Mary. ----- Luke 2:35 KJV - (Yea, a sword / A SWORD shall pierce through thy own soul also). That means Mary died the death of a sinner. - Mary was not a Pharisee, as were ALL the Disciples of Christ and Christ was himself. - Mary was a non-believing Sadducee.

The Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to transport / translate the hearer to the time of the CROSS, and slay him on the Cross with Christ. – I’m speaking about a GOOD AND HONEST HEART the Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to do that to; NOT THE STUPID FOOL! ----- Romans 6:3-5 KJV – “Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4- Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5- For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection”. ---- It doesn’t mean anything to a fool; a fool doesn’t care about the salvation of anyone. They just spit, and boast how smart they are in their ignorance, and say, - “Let Jesus come into their heart”. -- When it’s Jesus who said, “Come unto me, and I’ll give you rest”. – What do you fools SUPPOSE Jesus is going to do when he comes to you idiots, after you commanded him to come? – It doesn’t work that way.
You guys have all the power to save those who are trying to enter the Kingdom of Heaven; you have the power to damn them forever. – YES, YOU FOOLS have the power of HELL against the good and honest heart. --- What do you self-righteous, godless fools think the WAR between the Gods is? ----- Revelation 12:7 KJV – “There was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels”. – You smart guys can dredge up Scripture and displace time, and smite yourselves on the chest, like the fools you are. ---- This is what I’m doing with you fools right now, --- NO! - not the flesh on earth, but as we are in Heavenly places, mine and your war RAGES ON, AND ON. – You call it that I’m ranting on and on, but you’re a liar.

I have a serious question for some of you kind and loving phony “Christians”. --- In the past five or six Years at TOL, - about how many members have passed on to wherever some of you have helped them to GO?

Paul – 073110

Lovejoy

about how many members have passed on to wherever some of you have helped them to GO?

Please reword this a little. If it is a serious questions, I will seriously consider it, but as of right now I don't understand the syntax.

Letsargue

about how many members have passed on to wherever some of you have helped them to GO?

Please reword this a little. If it is a serious questions, I will seriously consider it, but as of right now I don't understand the syntax.

It was just a question.

Paul -- 080110

Letsargue

Fair enough, but I honestly do not understand what you are asking. Did we, or did we not send them someplace? Was it a good place?

For give me for miss judging you a little!

---- Matthew 23:13 KJV – “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for YE SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN: for ye neither go in yourselves, NEITHER SUFFER YE THEM THAT ARE ENTERING TO GO IN”.
---- In the SPIRIT, that is saying, -- That the false doctrines of all the different and divided CHURCHES are blocking many of the Good and Honest Hearts form entering into the Kingdom of Heaven. -- That is further described in the Spirit, -- The enemy stands at the gates of the City with powerful weapons of their god, and prevent the powerless from gaining sanctuary.

Revelation 22:14-15 KJV – “Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15- For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie”.

Believe whom you choose.

Paul – 080210

Lovejoy

Excellent, that is quite clear. Now, which of us are specifically doing it? Everyone that has a denomination? Just Catholics?

Letsargue

Excellent, that is quite clear. Now, which of us are specifically doing it? Everyone that has a denomination? Just Catholics?

There is only one Lord one Faith, and one Word of God, one Christ, and Christ has only one Body, the Body of Christ the Church. ----- Colossians 1:18 KJV – “HE IS THE HEAD OF THE BODY, THE CHURCH: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence”.
The Church and Body of Christ are the same thing and are interchangeable; - Christ’s Church and Christ’s Body. There is no other Church and no other Body. - The Catholic Church is saying the Catholic Body; the same with the Mormon Church or the Mormon Body. - Or the Baptist Church or the Baptist Body. --- There is no life in any other Body. - If it is not the Body of Christ or Christ’s Church, it cannot have or receive of the Spirit of Christ, for the Spirit of Christ can only be in the Head of the Body of Christ. The Blood of Christ can only exist in the HEART of the Body of Christ. The Bride and Wife of Christ is the Body of Christ and Christ is the HEAD of his Wife the Body of Christ, She has the Heart of our Lord and gives the Gospel of the Lord to the Good and Honest Heart who desires it. - She is the one who is shod with the Gospel of salvation. - It is the Wife of the Lord, the Church, the Body of Christ who is sent to administer the Gospel to the sick and the dying in spirit.

Paul – 080210

bybee

A question

A question

You people that throw the word “Gospel” around like it’s some kind of a Frisbee; -- WELL!, - To you it is just a Frisbee. - You call yourselves “Christians”, and give the Gospel a sling into the wind, not caring what it’s “SUPPOSED” to do. ---- Just what do any of you wonderfully good, and wise Christian people “SUPPOSE” -/- what do you SUPPOSE the Gospel is going to do once you spit it out of your foolish mouth as though it’s the spit from your cud of tobacco? – You must have some idea before you can “suppose” anything, but you guys DON’T. – You don’t care that your gospel has absolutely no POWER! – YES, “NO POWER”. – What power? – Don’t any of you - “self righteous people” have any idea what all the Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to do once it leaves your H-E-A-R-T?? ---- Let me ~~whisper it~~ real quietly ~ so some fool ~ won’t hear it ~ and get angry at the foolishness of it~. --- THE GOSPEL IS THE BLOODY SPEAR, / IT’S THE BLOODY SPEAR THAT IS “SUPPOSED” TO PIERCE THE HEART OF THE HEARER!! – IT’S SUPPOSE TO SLAY HIM SPIRITUALLY!! ------ Now, you Catholics / Mary lovers hear what God told Mary. ----- Luke 2:35 KJV - (Yea, a sword / A SWORD shall pierce through thy own soul also). That means Mary died the death of a sinner. - Mary was not a Pharisee, as were ALL the Disciples of Christ and Christ was himself. - Mary was a non-believing Sadducee.

The Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to transport / translate the hearer to the time of the CROSS, and slay him on the Cross with Christ. – I’m speaking about a GOOD AND HONEST HEART the Gospel is “SUPPOSED” to do that to; NOT THE STUPID FOOL! ----- Romans 6:3-5 KJV – “Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4- Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5- For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection”. ---- It doesn’t mean anything to a fool; a fool doesn’t care about the salvation of anyone. They just spit, and boast how smart they are in their ignorance, and say, - “Let Jesus come into their heart”. -- When it’s Jesus who said, “Come unto me, and I’ll give you rest”. – What do you fools SUPPOSE Jesus is going to do when he comes to you idiots, after you commanded him to come? – It doesn’t work that way.
You guys have all the power to save those who are trying to enter the Kingdom of Heaven; you have the power to damn them forever. – YES, YOU FOOLS have the power of HELL against the good and honest heart. --- What do you self-righteous, godless fools think the WAR between the Gods is? ----- Revelation 12:7 KJV – “There was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels”. – You smart guys can dredge up Scripture and displace time, and smite yourselves on the chest, like the fools you are. ---- This is what I’m doing with you fools right now, --- NO! - not the flesh on earth, but as we are in Heavenly places, mine and your war RAGES ON, AND ON. – You call it that I’m ranting on and on, but you’re a liar.

I have a serious question for some of you kind and loving phony “Christians”. --- In the past five or six Years at TOL, - about how many members have passed on to wherever some of you have helped them to GO?

Paul – 073110

Would you prefer that women not respond to your posts?
bybee

Letsargue

Would you prefer that women not respond to your posts?
bybee

I can't have any prefrence either way. - I'll respond to your attitude with equil or greater zeal. -- It's not mine to stop you, Christ will do his will with you, his way. --- Enter in if you must.

Paul -- 080310

bybee

Well

Well

I can't have any prefrence either way. - I'll respond to your attitude with equil or greater zeal. -- It's not mine to stop you, Christ will do his will with you, his way. --- Enter in if you must.

Paul -- 080310

If you will listen to the spirit in which I respond, which is respectful and as pertinent as I am able to be, then I will continue to respond to those posts which are of interest to me.
I should like to add that I do not believe I have shown any disrespect or animosity to you in my responses. You have lashed out at me as though I were your enemy. I have wondered if it is because I am a woman and you would prefer not to be bothered by me?
peace, bybee

Letsargue

If you will listen to the spirit in which I respond, which is respectful and as pertinent as I am able to be, then I will continue to respond to those posts which are of interest to me.
I should like to add that I do not believe I have shown any disrespect or animosity to you in my responses. You have lashed out at me as though I were your enemy. I have wondered if it is because I am a woman and you would prefer not to be bothered by me?
peace, bybee

You people just cannot drop it can you? - You are my enemy in the SPIRIT! -- And I'm in the Spirit most of the time, and you self rightous people can't correct me, but you all can be as snotty as any stupid fool can, and WILL be. - If you want to settle down and drop the garbage, I'll try to communicate with you; but if not, you leave me no choice but to respond to your responses with equil or greater zeaLLLL.

Paul -- 080310

heir

TOL Subscriber
You people just cannot drop it can you? - You are my enemy in the SPIRIT! -- And I'm in the Spirit most of the time, and you self rightous people can't correct me, but you all can be as snotty as any stupid fool can, and WILL be. - If you want to settle down and drop the garbage, I'll try to communicate with you; but if not, you leave me no choice but to respond to your responses with equil or greater zeaLLLL.
You have a zeal alright...Romans 10:2 KJV For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

:idea: you should try this:

Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

Letsargue

You have a zeal alright...Romans 10:2 KJV For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

:idea: you should try this:

Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

You’re mixing the carnal with the Spirit. - If the carnal minded fool strikes you out of hatred, strike him back harder. However, if a brother, of some sensible person strikes you wrongly turn the other cheek.
There is no place in the Scriptures that say a Christian has to stand and let a fool do him harm; in word of in blood. --- Jesus nor Paul allowed that.

When it comes to the worship of Christ, we turn the other cheek. - Not to the condemnations of the fools. I’m a man also. You can let the fool slap you around if you’re a fool.
There is nothing unscriptural in that, just your LAW.

You don’t have to give a fool you coat either, if he asks it.

Paul – 080310

heir

TOL Subscriber
You’re mixing the carnal with the Spirit. - If the carnal minded fool strikes you out of hatred, strike him back harder. However, if a brother, of some sensible person strikes you wrongly turn the other cheek.
There is no place in the Scriptures that say a Christian has to stand and let a fool do him harm; in word of in blood. --- Jesus nor Paul allowed that.

When it comes to the worship of Christ, we turn the other cheek. - Not to the condemnations of the fools. I’m a man also. You can let the fool slap you around if you’re a fool.
There is nothing unscriptural in that, just your LAW.

You don’t have to give a fool you coat either, if he asks it.

Paul – 080310
You've been shown this before, but alas, here we are again. 2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Why do you ignore this?

bybee

Okay

Okay

Paul -- 080310

I do not know what I am saying that you call garbage.
As a matter of fact, at this point, I don't give half a rat's tail what you think.
I don't know what spirit has got you by the throat but it surely is not the loving Spirit of God.
bybee

taikoo

I do not know what I am saying that you call garbage.
As a matter of fact, at this point, I don't give half a rat's tail what you think.
I don't know what spirit has got you by the throat but it surely is not the loving Spirit of God.
bybee

I will never forget how shocked i was when I first came to the USA, and saw someone standing at a street corner and shouting about hell and damnation, shaking his bible and preaching at anyone who passed.

That was when my step dad told me that the more they shout about sin evil and wrongdoing, the more you know they are talking about themselves.

Letsargue

Paul – 073110

Letsargue

You've been shown this before, but alas, here we are again. 2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Why do you ignore this?

Because, -- you are a babbling fool, and an idiot about the Scriptires, and what a Christian is permited to do, if it is not in THE WORSHIP OF GOD! - Christians are not command to worship 24/7 365.
The Christian has to live among you stupid and sorry dung hill minded fools also. Everyone are not of a good and honest heart, a few of them are like some of you fools that will not let up with your cursed sarcasm.

Try this, -- you mindless know nothing fool. - Where is your phony, "becoming of the Gospel" in what Jesus and Paul did and DOES!

John 2:15 KJV - When HE HAD MADE A SCOURGE of small cords, HE DROVE THEM ALL OUT of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables”. ---- If Jesus was evil, then I am evil.

Matthew 23:14 KJV –-- Matthew 23:15 KJV –

1 Corinthians 4:21 KJV - What will ye? Shall I come unto you WITH A ROD or in love”?
If Paul was evil, thin I am evil.

Where is your "becoming of the Gospel" in what Christ and Paul did themselves? -- And you judge me? --- You are a FOOL, and know nothing, but what foolishness is in your own mind.

Paul –- 080310

Status
Not open for further replies.