The Fruit of the Spirit is

Tnkrbl123!

The Fruit of the Spirit is
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control.
Long-suffering

ok.....??? and what's the point you are trying to make? what kind of substance are you trying to get to

Tnkrbl123!

Just a statement of truth. If you do not know this then it is for you.

I know this and anyone who has read the NT knows this Jacob. try to post something of substance that people can actually respond to and have a dialogue with or about otherwise you are not edifying and you are just plugging up the boards where some other substantiate conversation can be had

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know this and anyone who has read the NT knows this Jacob. try to post something of substance that people can actually respond to and have a dialogue with or about otherwise you are not edifying and you are just plugging up the boards where some other substantiate conversation can be had
Incorrect
When someone posts about the fruit of the Spirit instead of accepting it commenting on it expounding on it or teaching it people reject it, as when I posted as a child. Learn. Don't defeat the messenger.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Offer a critique, rebuke, criticize, chastize, correct, discipline, do not accept, pry for information, test the spirit or test the waters, never accept a person, a mere person's, words, laws, commandments, or even message or communication about the Spirit and if it is the Holy Spirit?

Truster

ok.....??? and what's the point you are trying to make? what kind of substance are you trying to get to

If you have not benefitted from the post then the problem is with you. The Holy Spirit working in the scripture is actual fact, but whether or not the self-same Spirit is working in you to feed and to bless is obviously unceratin.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you have not benefitted from the post then the problem is with you. The Holy Spirit working in the scripture is actual fact, but whether or not the self-same Spirit is working in you to feed and to bless is obviously unceratin.

It's not as simple as just knowing it. You must have it or else you do not have the Spirit that bears the fruit.

"By their fruit, ye shall know them".

There are doctrines like these.

Shalom.

יגקב
Jacob