The Five-Year Abortion

Pepper

Nineveh said:
Article?

Try hitting the link this time.

Oh, oh, oh...what's that writing around those pictures? Could it be an article? Oh, i see, it's just pictures of letters that happen to make words that describe what's going on in the pictures.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pepper said:
I don't believe that god ever "required" individuals to be put to death, I believe that people killed other people in the name of god.

Well, you have no info in your profile or under your name so that we know what you do or do not believe. You obviously don't believe in the bible by what you've said here so why would you bring up one of the 10 commandments as if you hold to them?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Are you unable to discern that baby was murdered by a late term abortion? Or are you trying to convince yourself that was a 1st timester murder?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Oh, and from tiller the killer's own website:

"At Women's Health Care Services, we specialize in "late" abortion care. We are able to perform elective abortions to the time in the pregnancy when the fetus is viable."

Still going to deny tiller the killer is breaking KS law?

Pepper

Poly said:
Well, you have no info in your profile or under your name so that we know what you do or do not believe. You obviously don't believe in the bible by what you've said here so why would you bring up one of the 10 commandments as if you hold to them?

No, I am not a christian. I brought up the 10 commandments because you are, and I figured you would hold to them, or at least, you're supposed to, are you not?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pepper said:
No, I am not a christian. I brought up the 10 commandments because you are, and I figured you would hold to them, or at least, you're supposed to, are you not?

So you don't mind bringing up the parts you like about a book you don't believe in as long as it helps support your opinions.

I get it. You're beanieboy in disguise aren't you?

Pepper

Nineveh said:

"At Women's Health Care Services, we specialize in "late" abortion care. We are able to perform elective abortions to the time in the pregnancy when the fetus is viable."

Kansas law allows for post-viability abortion procedures when continuing the pregnancy is detrimental to the pregnant woman's health. Each person's circumstances are reviewed on a case-by-base basis

Which is the continuation that you left out. He is not breaking KS state law.

Which brings me way the heck back to my initial question, in which I asked why the EMERGENCY ROOM STAFF was not charged if what it said in the original article was true.

Pepper

Poly said:
So you don't mind bringing up the parts you like about a book you don't believe in as long as it helps support your opinions.

I get it. You're beanieboy in disguise aren't you?

No, I'm simply asking why you would think that murder in any case is acceptable when you're supposed to follow the 10 commandments. I don't even follow the 10 commandments and I don't agree with killing in any case.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pepper said:
No, I'm simply asking why you would think that murder in any case is acceptable when you're supposed to follow the 10 commandments. I don't even follow the 10 commandments and I don't agree with killing in any case.

It is wrong for a person to take a life unjustly which is why God gave the commandment of "Thou shalt not murder" to Moses. If he meant never kill under any circumstances whatsoever, He wouldn't give the many instances where He requires that a person be put to death for committing certain crimes.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Pepper said:
Kansas law allows for post-viability abortion procedures when continuing the pregnancy is detrimental to the pregnant woman's health. Each person's circumstances are reviewed on a case-by-base basis

The pictures you saw of that late term aborted baby had nothing to do with the mother's health.

And for a butcher that advertises late term abortions, I wonder how many he turns away.

Pepper

Nineveh said:
The pictures you saw of that late term aborted baby had nothing to do with the mother's health.

And for a butcher that advertises late term abortions, I wonder how many he turns away.

Did you read the article? The baby had cystic fibrosis, which can lead to potential health risks for the mother. This could also be a reason for the physician to determine that the fetus was not viable. He can't perform a late term abortion without the consent of a physician not financially or legally affiliated with his clinic.

Once again, I'm not saying he's right. I'm just saying he's not breaking any laws.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Maybe you should have read the whole thing? She had another baby, same condition. Only this time, she didn't let tiller murder the baby. So much for jusifying those pics.

Pepper

You make it sound like he forced her to have an abortion. Yes, she had another baby and she decided to go for it despite the risk, and good for her. but you say "let tiller murder the baby" like he made her do it. She ASKED him to, SHE chose to take that road. Once again, all I am saying is that he is not breaking any laws.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by Nineveh

Pepper said:

Which brings me way the heck back to my initial question, in which I asked why the EMERGENCY ROOM STAFF was not charged if what it said in the original article was true.

If you change what is in bold print just a little bit, you can see Nineveh's point.

Pepper

ebenz47037 said:
If you change what is in bold print just a little bit, you can see Nineveh's point.

Change it how?

The words elective abortion are used because the mother choses to have an abortion. He still has to follow the laws, and cannot perform the late term abortion unless it falls into the circumstances that i've stated time and again. But it's still her chose, which is why it's elective. Elective abortion doesn't mean that just anyone, with herself and the baby in perfect health, can waltz into the clinic 9 months pregnant and have an abortion. It's elective because the mother isn't being forced to do it.

intro2faith

That story is horrible.

What I'd like to know is: Why do people get so upset about stories like this, and demand that the abortionist be put to death, when abortions are performed every day. A lot of people don't fight for those "everyday abortionists" to be put to death. They just fight for death for the "really horrible" stories like this one.

All abortions are equally horrible. They are all murder. Plain and simple.

Granite

Hall of Fame
intro2faith said:
That story is horrible.

What I'd like to know is: Why do people get so upset about stories like this, and demand that the abortionist be put to death, when abortions are performed every day. A lot of people don't fight for those "everyday abortionists" to be put to death. They just fight for death for the "really horrible" stories like this one.

All abortions are equally horrible. They are all murder. Plain and simple.

Maybe because they're trying to change things one step at a time.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Pepper,
What is elective about "detrimental to the pregnant woman's health"? Either it is "obviously harmful : DAMAGING" or it's "permitting a choice : OPTIONAL".