The five original lies, from which all other lies flow

6days

I believe Jesus is the first born of many brethren, as the Bible says.
Scripture tells us that Jesus is the firstborn of all creation... Yet Cain and Abel were the first born. Hmmmmm Is that a contradiction, or is the term firstborn a title of Jesus?

Or perhaps check where David is called the firstborn in Psalm 89:20, 27.
"I have found My servant David; With My holy oil I have anointed him.*.*.*. Also I will make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth."

The word 'firstborn' is clearly a title, and not referring to physical birth. Our Creator, Jesus, is the "Mighty God and the Everlasting Father"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Scripture tells us that Jesus is the firstborn of all creation... Yet Cain and Abel were the first born. Hmmmmm Is that a contradiction, or is the term firstborn a title of Jesus?

Or perhaps check where David is called the firstborn in Psalm 89:20, 27.
"I have found My servant David; With My holy oil I have anointed him.*.*.*. Also I will make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth."

The word 'firstborn' is clearly a title, and not referring to physical birth. Our Creator, Jesus, is the "Mighty God and the Everlasting Father"

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

6days

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
Yup! Jesus is the Son of man, Son of God, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Firstborn of all creation, King of kings, Lord of Lords, The True God, Wonderful Savior, I AM, The beginning and the End, Jesus of Nazereth...and He is my Lord and my God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not what I asked you.

Are you a "little god"?

Not yet--

Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yup! Jesus is the Son of man, Son of God, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Firstborn of all creation, King of kings, Lord of Lords, The True God, Wonderful Savior, I AM, The beginning and the End, Jesus of Nazereth...and He is my Lord and my God.

So He was presented to himself??

Rev 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
These are the lies of Satan in the Garden, taking two basic forms. But first, Satan tries to open the mind to doubt what God has said:

Once that door is open, the lies come.

DENIALS OF WHAT GOD HAD SAID
1) denial of the reality and the curse of death ("Ye shall not surely die")
2) denial of God's honesty and caring ("For God doth know that if...")

FALSE PROMISES TO REPLACE WHAT GOD HAD SAID
3) promise of enlightenment ("Eyes opened")
4) promise of divinity and power ("Be as gods")
5) promise of hidden knowledge ("Knowing good from evil")

The offshoots of all five initial lies can be seen daily on TOL. Satan doesn't care which exact forms of the lies are believed, only that the lies replace the truth of what God has said.

Satan worked iniquity in the garden. Iniquity is a twisting and misrepresentation of truth.

Satan's message is nothing but lies, that cannot be counted in their entirety. There is no truth abiding in his spirit. He is the father of ALL lies.

They all center upon God's commands and skew the promises given to A&E. Nothing has changed, since.

6days

So He was presented to himself??
Not sure now you think that refutes just a few of the titles of Jesus that I gave you? Jesus is the Son of man, Son of God, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Firstborn of all creation, King of kings, Lord of Lords, The True God, Wonderful Savior, I AM, The beginning and the End, Jesus of Nazereth...and He is my Lord and my God.

I'm not sure about the prophetic verse from Daniel but I suspect its a picture of our mediator, the Son of man presenting us a righteous before a Holy God.

musterion

Not yet--

Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA

You will not be God in any sense.

You have not said if what the TBN men you love said is a lie.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You will not be God in any sense.

You have not said if what the TBN men you love said is a lie.

We are not little gods as they say, but when we are like Jesus in every way after the resurrection then we will appear as such.

1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

I do not know much of or follow what the charismatic preachers say.

Like you, they do not like me at all, because I have spoken against their folly often enough, and they react as you do in trying to find fault, instead of answering the criticism using verses of the Bible.

Lying about me does not make you innocent before God of your error.

LA

6days

We are not little gods as they say, but when we are like Jesus in every way after the resurrection then we will appear as such.
That is blasphemy. Do you think Jesus will worship you someday? Or, will you cease to worship Him?
BTW... the verse you quoted does not say we will be like Him "in every way". That is your heretical addition.

The verse you mention in 1 John 3:2 tells us that we will be made righteous because of Jesus. But, we are never going to be omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent as He is. And... don't expect that He is going to bow at your feet crying 'Holy Holy...'.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is blasphemy. Do you think Jesus will worship you someday? Or, will you cease to worship Him?
BTW... the verse you quoted does not say we will be like Him "in every way". That is your heretical addition.

The verse you mention in 1 John 3:2 tells us that we will be made righteous because of Jesus. But, we are never going to be omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent as He is. And... don't expect that He is going to bow at your feet crying 'Holy Holy...'.

Do not be so silly.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

LA

6days

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
You are a heretic if you think that that means people are going to worship you. "--for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God-- "Ex. 34:14

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are a heretic if you think that that means people are going to worship you. "--for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God-- "Ex. 34:14

I do not think you are capable of a decent conversation.

You are too busy calling blasphemy and heretic.

Do you know Christ?

LA