The establishment beast at its finest

ClimateSanity

Actually it's worst or should I say typical? The linked article from the beast news website show the inner workings of the establishment and how it's friends in the government allow them to rape the American people unmolested no pun intended.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...america-s-economy-hearts-hillary-clinton.html

SUPREME IRONY
The Guy Who Screwed America's Economy Hearts Hillary Clinton
MICHAEL DALY04.26.161:00 AM ET
Wall Street is buying Main Street one foreclosed home at a time.
The houses—more than 200,000 of them—are then rented to folks who continue to struggle in the aftermath of a near financial collapse in 2008.
And one of the leading figures in Wall Street’s scavenging of the wreckage created by Wall Street is also a big time backer of Hillary Clinton.
His name is Donald Mullen, and he was once the global head of credit at Goldman Sachs. He was credited with devising the infamous “big short,” by which the firm bet bigger than big that the housing market would collapse even as it was urging customers to invest in it.
“Sounds like we will make some serious money,” he famously emailed colleagues in 2007, at early signs of the impending implosion.

The article then goes on to show how he showered the Clinton's with hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years and how the Justice department let all those involved in the financial crime of the century off Scott free even though they publically said actual crimes were committed. This Mullen dude orchestrated the housing collapse encouraging bad investments all the while betting these investments would fail. A few years later, he bought up all these foreclosed properties and set them up as rental units. His rental agreement rules are so stringent that none of the people who formerly owned these properties had the credenty to rent those same properties years later.

This is one big example of how members of the establishment protect and enrich themselves at the expense of normal Americans ( most trump supporters). Out trade agreements of the last thirty years fall into that same category. People in the establishment were enriched while most blue collar workers were shafted big time. I don't have the figures in front of me now but the typical trump people saw their standard of living drop seriously while other sectors of society saw theirs improve. Even middle aged white people are killing themselves at an alarming rate. Trump people are idiots you say? Why should they trust more of the same politicians who got them into their current condition?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bernie, Mrs Clinton, and the Kenyan in the white house are on all the same team. Make no mistake about it. And people like Paul Ryan and don't actually care.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

Bernie, Mrs Clinton, and the Kenyan in the white house are on all the same time. Make no mistake about it. And people like Paul Ryan and don't actually care.

Paul Ryan and the rest of the establishment talk a good act but when push comes to shove, all they care about is their place in the establishment structure. Clinton and the rest do many things that merely strengthen the hold the establishment has on society and people like Paul Ryan are perfectly fine with that but do a little faux protesting to keep up an image.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
G W BUSH's ACCEPTANCE SPEECH - 2004

..... Another priority for a new term is to build an ownership society, because ownership brings security and dignity and independence.

Thanks to our policies, homeownership in America is at an alltime high. Tonight we set a new goal: 7 million more affordable homes in the next 10 years so more American families will be able to open the door and say, "Welcome to my home."

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=72727
It must have slipped the OP's memory that it was GW Bush in 2004 that introduced the program to provide 7 million "äffordable" homes to low-income families or that Henry "Hank" Merritt Paulson Jr., his Secretary of the Treasury, had previously served as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs.

As for Trump, he didn't get to be a billionaire without taking advantage of millions of "little guys!"

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

It must have slipped the OP's memory that it was GW Bush in 2004 that introduced the program to provide 7 million "äffordable" homes to low-income families or that Henry "Hank" Merritt Paulson Jr., his Secretary of the Treasury, had previously served as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs.

As for Trump, he didn't get to be a billionaire without taking advantage of millions of "little guys!"

It didn't slip my memory. Why should I have included it? Did it have anything to do with the point the article was making? Did it someone disprove a claim the article made?

glorydaz

Paul Ryan and the rest of the establishment talk a good act but when push comes to shove, all they care about is their place in the establishment structure. Clinton and the rest do many things that merely strengthen the hold the establishment has on society and people like Paul Ryan are perfectly fine with that but do a little faux protesting to keep up an image.

There are a lot of people who do very well playing in the establishment cesspool. I think this is the year the people have caught a big whiff of the stink. It'll be interesting to see what lengths these "elitists" will go to in order to hold their positions. :think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Community Reinvestment Act was the cause of the down turn late in 2008. Obama used it to drive the economy down. A product of Jimmy Carter, and then shelved until Bill Clinton.

NYTimes said:
Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the Clinton Administration to expand mortgage loans among low and moderate income people and felt pressure from stock holders to maintain its phenomenal growth in profits.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And now that John Boehner is not facing re-election, he is showing what an unethical liberal he really is.

RINO John Boehner said:
I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a ***** in my life.

Ted Cruz would not vote in favor of Obama's liberalism. That is why he doesn't like Cruz, who is now eliminated from the race. Cruz read Green Eggs and Ham in a real filibuster to stop Obama. Since Boehner would not.