The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Just another misdirection STP.

I don't think that Clete relies on NASA to determine the fact that the earth is a globe. I know that I don't.

Or are you just focusing on the "we didn't go to the moon"?

He's saying that we should all distrust everyone and everything because Satan makes everyone lie and deceive us.

Except, of course, for the conspiracy theorists on Youtube, they are all immune from Satan's influence and are clearly telling the truth. :rolleyes:

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
New photos of mountains from over 100 miles away that should not be visible.

Images were shot with a celestron spotting scope and micron astronomy camera using a infrared filter.

If you go to to 10:00 mark on this video you can see the result without having to see the whole video.

Refute this if you can.

--Dave

Last edited:

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not accept your explanations because they do not match what i see nor do they match your explanation of perspective. When I look at the sun through an appropriate piece of glass that protects my eyes from damage, the sun does not change size. If I place marks on that piece of glass indicating the diameter of the sun, it is always touches those marks regardless of the time of day. I watch the sun appear from the top down and disappear from the bottom up. That never changes. You explanation requires that the sun changes in size over the course of day AND it requires that the sun reaches a vanishing point or appears from the vanishing point. The sun doesn't do that. Your explanation fails and you really need to address that.

Why would you expect to feel motion of the Earth is rotating? We took a river cruise in Europe. We never felt that boat move yet when we looked at the window, it was obvious that the boat is moving. When you are moving with something, you don't feel the movement UNLESS something disturbs that motion, something like a pot hole or uneven rails or turbulence in the air or waves on a boat. Space has nothing in it so what would disturb the movement of the Earth as it travels through space? I noted that when we looked out the window of the boat, we could see that it is moving. When you look up in the sky at night and see the start change their position throughout the night you can see that the Earth is moving. Which brings up and interesting question for you to answer. If you are standing on the Earth watching the stars track across the sky, how do you definitively determine whether it is the Earth moving of the stars moving above the Earth?

You need to understand that whether the Earth is flat or spherical, you MUST look down to see the horizon. On a flat surface, if you look perfectly straight out, your line of sight is parallel to the surface of the Earth. This is an argument that only reveals the complete lack of understanding regarding simple geometry.

But this does not match what we see. In your statement above you have completely ignored that your explanation requires objects to get smaller and smaller as they approach the vanishing point. The moon never changes size. The sun never changes size. The stars never change their size. All of them go behind something, they do not get smaller and vanish. We see this every single day yet you cannot explain why your explanation does not match observations.

As smart as Tesla was, he was wrong regarding gravity. Einstein used mathematical models of physical phenomena to understand what was going on. That is how advanced physics is done. That is how engineering is done. Create a mathematical model to understand how things will react. Electromagnetism does not explain gravity. They are two completely different effects and each has a set of equations that explain how it works. What is interesting is your NEED to discredit gravity. Gravity totally disproves a flat Earth. Gravity explains why water and air remain on the surface of our planet. Gravity explains why people always stand vertically when standing on the Earth. Gravity (and lift) explain why birds and airplanes can fly easily from place to place. Gravity has bee understood for centuries yet you and your movement must discredit it to have any chance at making your hypothesis plausible. You attempt to use buoyancy to explain why things fall with absolutely no understanding is that a buoyant force acts to push objects up. What pulls down against a buoyant force?

If you want flat Earth to gain respectability then you must go through the same scientific process all other scientists have to follow. If you can write a paper that adequately explains why perspective explains why the sun disappears from the bottom up then you can be sure that other scientists will take notice and check your work. They will evaluate your math and experiments and will recreate them to see if they get the same results. If they do, you win. If your paper fails, well, back to the drawing board for you.

Our senses are designed to interact with the world around us to allow us to survive. We need to find food, to hunt and avoid predators. That impacted the way our eyes evolved. Our eyes have physical properties that determine what our field of view is and what we can see. Our senses evolved to deal with our immediate environment. The challenge comes when we start trying to deal with the scale of things. The Earth is far larger than can easily comprehend. The distance between us and the sun is even harder to get a handle on. You have fallen victim to the trap that what you see is all there can possible be. You have created a reality in your own mind that requires you to ignore centuries of science to believe.

You have not been able to effectively counter any argument against your position on this thread. Not one. You say you are only doing this to explorer the flat Earth position. At what point do realize that flat Earth does not work.

I have posted video after video of the sun changing size. I will re-post them later.

The sun does not vanish on flat earth as you suppose it should. The reasons I will explain as we go. The video I just posted of mountains seen over 100 miles away is an example of why we cannot see far enough into the distance to see the sun once it passes over land masses and over the ocean. The density of the atmosphere causes things in the distance to disappear from our sight.

Earth does not spin.
"An animated explanation of how Sagnac's experiment proved the existence of the aether, thus demolishing Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Complaints by two experienced physicists that when they were at university, they were never informed about this important experiment. When other experiments - Airy's Failure, Michelson-Gale's experiment (also not taught at universities!) and of course the famous Michelson-Morley experiment- a completely different picture of the cosmos emerges - with the Earth at the centre of the universe."

Experiments by authentic men of science proved earth does not spin, but of course, these experiments were rejected by heliocentrists with Einsteins irrational space-time nonsense.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My dad helped design parts of the lunar landers. I still have many of his original illustrations. Are you insinuating that he was a play in this evil plan?

Your Dad , like many others involved in NASA, were not the players in the deception of the moon landing, they were pawns used unwittingly.

--Dave

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Your Dad , like many others involved in NASA, were not the players in the deception of the moon landing, they were pawns used unwittingly.

--Dave

This is a totally baseless claim, utterly without evidence.

Further, this is automatically claimed about any and all specific persons who are known to have ever done anything for, with or because of NASA, the DOD, the entire aviation and shipping industries as well as anyone else who might have reason to know something that might contradict the delusional Flat Earth stupidity.

Clete

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I have posted video after video of the sun changing size. I will re-post them later.

The sun does not vanish on flat earth as you suppose it should. The reasons I will explain as we go. The video I just posted of mountains seen over 100 miles away is an example of why we cannot see far enough into the distance to see the sun once it passes over land masses and over the ocean. The density of the atmosphere causes things in the distance to disappear from our sight.

Experiments by authentic men of science proved earth does not spin, but of course, these experiments were rejected by heliocentrists with Einsteins irrational space-time nonsense.

--Dave
You can prove that the Earth spins at any time, in your own house, whenever you want.

Go to any ceiling fan or other fixture that has any chain or string hanging from it and pull it over to one side and let go. It will not swing straight. It will ALWAYS, no matter how carefully you make sure not to add any sideways torque to the chain, swing in an ellipse. Every single time - unless you live directly on the equator. There is no possible explanation for this if the Earth is flat and not spinning.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
New photos of mountains from over 100 miles away that should not be visible.

Images were shot with a celestron spotting scope and micron astronomy camera using a infrared filter.

If you go to to 10:00 mark on this video you can see the result without having to see the whole video.

Refute this if you can.

--Dave

Don't need to watch it. It's a fake. There is no such thing as a "micron astronomy camera". The image is completely laughable! Obvious fake to anyone who knows ANYTHING about photography. :rotfl:

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can prove that the Earth spins at any time, in your own house, whenever you want.

Go to any ceiling fan or other fixture that has any chain or string hanging from it and pull it over to one side and let go. It will not swing straight. It will ALWAYS, no matter how carefully you make sure not to add any sideways torque to the chain, swing in an ellipse. Every single time - unless you live directly on the equator. There is no possible explanation for this if the Earth is flat and not spinning.

Clete

Did you get that from Einstein?

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isn't that what we see?

The video shows the entire elevation of the mountains not just part of it. Did you see the video?

According to the Metabunks Earth's Curve Horizon, Bulge, Drop, and Hidden Calculator, Mt. San Jacinto should not be visible at all from where he took the pictures from.

--Dave

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Don't bother. I will just post videos showing that the sun does not change size. If you want to impress, go get a piece of welding glass and a sharpie. Mark the diameter of the sun on the glass at sunrise. Once an hour throughout the day compre the size of the sun to the marks on your glass. Take a picture of the sun through the glass with your marks and post those pictures. Dueling videos prove nothing.

Does the sun disappear from the sky everyday? Does the sun disappear from the bottom up? How does a solar disk orbiting above and parallel to a flat Earth disappear from the bottom up? Can you focus on this single issue until you have co,pletely explained how sun set on a flat Earth exactly matches what I see when I watch the sun set?

--Dave
Wikipedia is correct. Classic Newtonian physics can be thought of as a subset of simplified equations that are part of relativity. In other words, relativity is not required to solve every problem dealing with gravity. Newton and Einstien are not, as your video implies, mutually exclusive.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

I watched the video, fool!

He didn't even call it and "micron astronomy camera" himself! And, incidentally, it isn't likely that the type of camera that you posted a picture of (which is NOT the one he used, by the way) would even be compatible with the that spotting scope.

You're such a complete idiot! You haven't any idea what the crap you're even talking about. I have over $2000 dollars worth of telescopes and astrophotography equipment within 5 feet of where I'm sitting right now. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MICRON ASTRONOMY CAMERA!!!

It isn't my fault that you know so close to nothing about what you're talking about as to not be able to detect the error!

That jack-*** in the video is a flat out liar and you're the fool who thinks he's legit! It's totally laughable and you ought to be embarrassed! But you're not because you're too big an idiot to know to keep your mouth shut about things you know NOTHING AT ALL about.

You're being lied too David. You're believe and repeating lies and making yourself look like a slobber mouthed moron so you go ahead and call me anything you like and I'll take it for precisely what the word of a cross-eyed lunatic is worth.

Clete

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I watched the video, fool!

He didn't even call it and "micron astronomy camera" himself! And, incidentally, it isn't likely that the type of camera that you posted a picture of (which is NOT the one he used, by the way) would even be compatible with the that spotting scope.

You're such a complete idiot! You haven't any idea what the crap you're even talking about. I have over $2000 dollars worth of telescopes and astrophotography equipment within 5 feet of where I'm sitting right now. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MICRON ASTRONOMY CAMERA!!!

It isn't my fault that you know so close to nothing about what you're talking about as to not be able to detect the error!

That jack-*** in the video is a flat out liar and you're the fool who thinks he's legit! It's totally laughable and you ought to be embarrassed! But you're not because you're too big an idiot to know to keep your mouth shut about things you know NOTHING AT ALL about.

You're being lied too David. You're believe and repeating lies and making yourself look like a slobber mouthed moron so you go ahead and call me anything you like and I'll take it for precisely what the word of a cross-eyed lunatic is worth.

Clete

I pointed out on the video where he showed his equipment that he used to take his pictures. My summary is not the point nor is my post that the type of equipment he used is real.

The person making the video not only explains his equipment he also clearly points out his location and elevation above sea level. He points out LA city scape and the mountains 120 miles from his location that should not be visible.

If I misidentified in some way the exact name of the equipment so what. I was close enough. He certainly was not using a conventional camera in order to cut through the haze of the low atmosphere in order to capture the mountains in the distance.

The point of the post is to see what's out there as proof of flat earth presented by others, not presented by me. Do I believe the video is accurate and that the one who made it is telling the truth is some thing that I want debated, not just believed. But for you any photo or video made in defense of flat earth is made by lunatics. That does not make for a good argument against FE. If you think his video is a lie, then prove it.

"I have over $2000 dollars worth of telescopes and astrophotography equipment." Just saying your equipment is bigger than his equipment does not mean his pictures are not legitimate.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What?

No! You stupid nincompoop!

It's called a Foucault Pendulum.

Look it up or ask any sixth grader what one is.

A pendulum is not proof the earth spins at the speed of 1,000 miles per hour while at the same time is orbiting the sun at 67,000 miles per hour.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A pendulum is not proof the earth spins at the speed of 1,000 miles per hour while at the same time is orbiting the sun at 67,000 miles per hour.

--Dave

No, but it IS proof that the earth does rotate.. How fast is a separate matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.