"To Seek out New Life and New Civilizations..."
-- Gene Roddenberry, 1966

"Star Trek, in many ways, more personifies the
spirit of what NASA used to be... than does
the current NASA..."
-- Alan Keyes, Republican Candidate for
President, Dallas Primary Debate,
Spring, 1996

Public understanding of major achievements of the Space Age over the past 30 years -- carried out by both the former Soviet Union and the United States -- increasingly seems to have been nothing more than a carefully constructed "version" of a much more extraordinary truth.

Even Apollo 11 astronaut Neil Armstrong, in a recent White House ceremony, hinted at the existence of such information, when he cryptically ended his prepared remarks by saying, "...we have only completed a beginning; we leave you much that is undone... there are... breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truths protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief..."

Space imaging data, made available to the Mars Mission (13-year independent space research group) investigation of these possibilities, from a variety of official sources (including increasing "inside leaks"), now strongly suggests the presence (on at least two worlds -- Mars and the Moon) of extensive ancient artificial structures in the solar system. The most celebrated of these potential "ancient artificial structures" is known to millions as the "Face on Mars" -- a mile long, 1500-foot high Martian landform that eerily resembles a humanoid face, lying in a Martian desert called "Cydonia"... where no "face" belongs.

Nearby, lie equally provocative structures which resemble vast, formerly enclosed, ancient and now crumbling "high tech pyramids"... possible former "environmental arcologies" left by someone who tried to make Mars "home"... long before our fleeting, recent visits.

Far more disturbing than this evidence (if it is indeed disturbing, to a generation raised on "Star Trek"...) is other, equally-documented evidence of a profound, deliberately politically-motivated cover-up of this important data by both major spacefaring nations... for more than 30 years.

Source -
Enterprise Mission

Mr. Hoagland's interviews are also very stimulating, at his home-base site and elsewhere. Is there really artificial structures on Mars and the Moon, and what has NASA been hiding from the general public? find out! - the implications are pertinent to our own discovery and education of our history and the reality of extra-terrestrial civilizations. His recent book also is making headway. I havent read any of Hoaglands books, but enjoy his interviews. Our discovery of extra-terrestrial cultures and other planetary civilizaitions will be a part of the general culminating 'disclosure' of our true place and history in the Universe, so exciting times lie ahead of us. Lets keep hope alive, but also consider what we are finding in the areas of science and space-exploration even if these challenge and force us to modify or revise our established paradigms and belief systems. Truth must take priority!

More interviews with Project Camelot - Interviews

The Dark Mission Blog

pj

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
First Contact

First Contact

~*~*~

Greetings all,

As 2012 draws nearer marking a shift in energy and consciousness,...we consider the idea of 'First Contact'...that many believe will eventually come to pass....when advanced extraterrestrial civilizations make their presence globally known and even have us join in some kind of inter-galactic Federation.

ET First Contact Portal Page

With all that we do know so far, from secret government leaks, rumored alliances, UFO contactees/crashes, transfers of technology, spiritual transmissions and greater awareness of eco-politics possibilities, it does arouse curiosity and great significance for us, if/when such a time shall come....ushering us further in our advancements as a society within a greater Universe Family. Such an event will be sure to affect political relationships as well as religious structures.

To Universal Oneness,

pj

John Mortimer

Hi Paul,

It might be worth clarifying exactly what is meant by "first contact".
From my readings, (which are nothing like as wide in scope as yours are), it seems that:

The Arcturians mean by "first contact" actual landings conducted by them in such a way as to include as high a media profile as possible.

The various channels that claim to represent the Galactic Federation at this time are somewhat varied in what they report, (even contradictory).

As to the "who"... the Arcturians, The Andromedans or the Pleiadians are all mentioned. All of these off-planet civilizations would have the power to easily suppress human military and media blocks and all 3 could, (or indeed currently are), suppressing or moderating the activities of Zeta-reticulans & Alpha Draconans.

As to whether they land as official representatives of the Federation or simply representing themselves, (as it were), is another question.
Also there is the "Nibiru" factor... there may be a purposely heterogenous landing crew including representatives of many more off-planet civs than the 3 mentioned.... perhaps including Zeta-reticulans or even dissident Draconans.

As to when - it seems 2010 possibly and 2012 probably.

Do you have any immediate responses to make to these points, given your wider reading?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
space figurations.............

space figurations.............

Hi Paul,

It might be worth clarifying exactly what is meant by "first contact".
From my readings, (which are nothing like as wide in scope as yours are), it seems that:

The Arcturians mean by "first contact" actual landings conducted by them in such a way as to include as high a media profile as possible.

The various channels that claim to represent the Galactic Federation at this time are somewhat varied in what they report, (even contradictory).

As to the "who"... the Arcturians, The Andromedans or the Pleiadians are all mentioned. All of these off-planet civilizations would have the power to easily suppress human military and media blocks and all 3 could, (or indeed currently are), suppressing or moderating the activities of Zeta-reticulans & Alpha Draconans.

As to whether they land as official representatives of the Federation or simply representing themselves, (as it were), is another question.
Also there is the "Nibiru" factor... there may be a purposely heterogenous landing crew including representatives of many more off-planet civs than the 3 mentioned.... perhaps including Zeta-reticulans or even dissident Draconans.

As to when - it seems 2010 possibly and 2012 probably.

Do you have any immediate responses to make to these points, given your wider reading?

Hi John,

Yes,...I do in general mean a greater global 'arrival' and 'first contact' experience...from a high unified collectve or galactic Federation team, assuming the grand commencement of such an event,....covered by universal media outlets,...a truly planetary event. True,...some channeled sources vary in their interpretation and details of such an event and its coordination.

Frankly,....since I've been attending other studies recently,...I've only periodically revived my pioneering these fields, with our recent Arcturian Revival on the 'ET Teachings' thread.....augmenting the general revelation-streams of the Urantia Papers, Wingmakers and Lyricus materials (on multi-dimensional soul development and spiritual evolution relative to 'Ascension'). I remain open therefore and shall formulate my own opinions about 'First Contact' in time.

As far as cosmogony goes, The Liminal Cosmogony compliments Urantia cosmology...here is what James of the Wingmakers school says :

Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book.

Excerpt From Liminal Cosmogony

(political/social/religious implications on resistance/assimilation of the teachings are considered).

In the Numinous,

pj

Last edited:

John Mortimer

Ok, thanks, Paul.

The Galactic Federation have indicated that they can provide learning techiniques that enable very fast and efficient learning - certainly for academic disciplines such as physics, mathematics and chemistry... I would be very keen to participate in those. Ironically, (or perhaps appropriately), I have almost all my time right now taken up by a part-time university course in mathematics as well as 50-70 hr week on nightshift.:juggle:
Roll on first contact, I say!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the pulse of creation.......

the pulse of creation.......

Ok, thanks, Paul.

The Galactic Federation have indicated that they can provide learning techiniques that enable very fast and efficient learning - certainly for academic disciplines such as physics, mathematics and chemistry... I would be very keen to participate in those. Ironically, (or perhaps appropriately), I have almost all my time right now taken up by a part-time university course in mathematics as well as 50-70 hr week on nightshift.:juggle:
Roll on first contact, I say!

Hi John,

Resurrecting this thread for further awareness. I havent kept up recently on the 'galactic' end of things with out ET friends, but I'm sure the cosmic pulse of evolutionary progress and the ascension plan continues, working with all contingencies of course :)

On that note I was going to post another video of Bashar on my ET Theology thread, but we'll see how things flow on that end. - it was in fact on 'sound and vibration', and who better than Bashar in his spirited dissertations to expound on that? ;)

Cosmos blessings,

pj

Zeke

Man is certainly being used to try and destroy the earth, by some unseen force that munipulates the minds of men in high places..

Grace, Zeke.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
UFO Unidentified flying object. They not from outer space. I tell you what they aren't after serving ten years working on military aircraft. Somebody's been feeding you a whole mountain of tripe. Try fast jets, hot air balloons and even toys launched by kids. You can file the UFO's stuff right there with all the silly conspiracy theories.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Luke Skywalker here, take me to your leader. :rotfl:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
head in the sand.......

head in the sand.......

UFO Unidentified flying object. They not from outer space. I tell you what they aren't after serving ten years working on military aircraft. Somebody's been feeding you a whole mountain of tripe. Try fast jets, hot air balloons and even toys launched by kids. You can file the UFO's stuff right there with all the silly conspiracy theories.

Many beg to differ. See The Disclosure Project and the witnesses (for starters). So your basically saying that all the witnesses, government officials, and others who know about and have testified about the going-on's in the government and the cover-up are liars. Not to mention some UFO witnesses who are credible. I'd suggest you do some more research on the subject before you make a 'conclusion' on the matter. There's alot in this field to learn and new things to discover. - not to mention the greater cosmic knowledge and spiritual teachings shared in the 'ET Theology' thread. Your welcome to believe that only this little planet in the entire Universe, Multiverse, Infiniverse,...is the only inhabited one and that your little pre-packaged pop-theology is the only one that is valid or true, but you may be in for an awakening.

pj

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a such thing as hallucinations, drugs and even devils. The UFO's could be any one of these. A coverup, I don't think so. If it is any kind of coverup, It is a classified military aircraft project.

I'll never see a UFO in my lifetime..Serious Christians never do.

When it comes to UFO's I am an unbeliever. Nothing is going to change that.

John Mortimer

See The Disclosure Project and the witnesses (for starters).

There's alot in this field to learn and new things to discover.
pj

Yes, there certainly is - and it is such a complicated tangle!

I've changed my views on much of this in recent times.

The consciousness of the human people involved radically distorts things - that's my perception anyway.

You know I'm open minded about this Paul, and I've had some contact with the Arcturians, (or an Arcturian anyway). That was a real blessing - it genuinely was. Even with my very limited knowledge of them, I appreciate how that particular civilization is a wonderful contributor to the universal ascension spiral.

The trouble is that so many UFO enthusiasts seem to want their favorites from the stars to come down and sort everything out for us. That consciousness is going nowhere. I mean don't get me wrong, there are certain civilizations that would just love to "sort everything out" for us but - as you are aware - they are prohibited, (thankfully!), by a combination of higher laws and the presence of people like the Arcturians.

Then we have our famous Zeta Reticulan pals, who are harmless and mis-understood.

I don't spend much time thinking about this stuff anymore, but the Arcturians are awesome, (I say that from personal experience), and the vibration of the Sirian messages resonates strongly with me. With regard to the latter though.... how distorted is their vibration by the psychology of the messengers? :idunno:

God bless them all, anyhow! :)

One Eyed Jack

I've seen a couple UFOs. Then again, I've seen all kinds of weird stuff. In any case, I don't think they were spaceships from another planet, or anything like that.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is a video put out by the Yahoo news service that discusses the UFO phenomena. They hit the nail right on the head.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
UFO witnesses..................

UFO witnesses..................

~*~*~

Greetings all,....reviving the thread, have updated some of the earlier posts here. All data and information are subject to further research, new discoveries, modifications, study. First few videos are credible astronaut testimonies of UFOs, and then a wonderful lecture by Frank E. Stranges and his own experience with meeting Val Thor at the Pentagon.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper

Astronauts and UFOs

UFO sightings by astronauts

~*~*~

The National Investigations Committee on UFOs (NICUFO) was founded in July, 1967, as a California non-profit Corporation, IRS Code Section 501(c)(3), by Dr. Frank E. Stranges.

Frank E. Stranges and Valiant Thor (the man from Venus)

Valiant Thor -A Venusian at the Pentagon

pj

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Everyone's seen a UFO. It's just something in the sky you can't identify. Some people assume by default that if you can't identify it, it's filled with little green men.

Quincy

I assume they are flown by pilots from some subterranean race of sentient beings :plain: .

I mean that's more probable right? RIGHT?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Consider the eternal potential and infinity of creation.....

Consider the eternal potential and infinity of creation.....

Everyone's seen a UFO. It's just something in the sky you can't identify. Some people assume by default that if you can't identify it, it's filled with little green men.

The possibility or reality of extraterrestrial life has nothing to do with "little green men", neither are all UFO's necessarily 'ET' in origin (we acknowledge), yet for those that are and are controlled by extra-terrestrials, we have evidence by eye-witness testimonies of ET contact, crashed space-craft, retrieval of bodies, technological exchanges, and other corroborations, etc. The significance of such is perhaps the most important truth of our own existence, which will affect all our schools of science, philosophy and religion. Review all the records, information and testimonies out there, and do your own research, plus ask deeply in your own soul if you really believe this planet is the only inhabited planet in the vast cosmos, or that the Infinite Creator or Supreme Being has not created millions of other worlds and even universes with all kinds of life forms evolving along different paths and time-streams within the Infinite.

UFO Documentary - unmasking the ET presence

And you might be aware that the Catholic Church and some of its reputable members/ministers do accept the reality and probability of extra-terrestrial life on other planets since the Bible does not exclude such possibility, since God has eternal/infinite creative freedom in a seemingly endless expanse of creation. Any humanoid life forms or off-planet civilizations would be consider our 'ET brothers/sisters', since we all have One Universal Father. How anyone could deny or reject the concept and probability of life on other worlds, planets, galaxies, etc. is mind-boggling. In any case, there is enough data, witness-reports, corrobation of ET life, and some UFO's being actual space-craft (technology) of various ET life-forms, many races being humanoid in appearance.

We'll cover the RCC and the Vatican's connections or opinions of UFOs/ETs and the socio-political-religious ramifications of such soon :) - to keep this thread more an exploration from a 'socio-political' perspective, in the light of 'exopolitics'. Again, using the term "little green men" with reference to this important subject is marginalizing its significance, doing it an injustice.

~*~*~

Another poster has sought to ridicule another text of cosmic significance (revealed in the Urantia Papers), and has been 'corrected' here. - the Urantia material does confirm and explain that life exists on millions of other planets in the cosmos, but does not given details on any ET space-craft or technology, or 'alien races', but indicates that material worlds have humanoid inhabitants carrying on their eternal progression thru an evolutionary process, while higher orders of divine sons, angels and cosmic beings exist in their own ranks and hierarchy in the context of the Grand Universe of universes. Our little planet is only one among millions of inhabited worlds strewn across the endless reaches of space. Such is in my view certainly more 'believable' than 'unbelievable'.

pj