The Diary Of General Lee Boringstuff

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just call me Switzerland
Because of all the cheese? Or because you think you're holey? We already have enough of those anyway.

I ain't taking sides. :nono:
Scratch Applebee's off the potential job market list then.

(Unless one continues to take shots at the absent party in which case I'll reconsider my neutrality. )
Well, that'll be a first...(either) What? :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Because of all the cheese? Or because you think you're holey? We already have enough of those anyway.

Scratch Applebee's off the potential job market list then.

Well, that'll be a first...(either) What? :plain:

Would you like that whine for here or to go? :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You brought it to the counter, all I can do is charge you for it. :)
I figured you for a Hostess...serving up all these:

Spoiler
cream_puff.jpg

Thunder's Muse

I've recently discovered the pleasures of watching grass grow. Of course, you have to lay face down in the grass to actually see it but it really gives you the chance to think about the big things, like paint drying.

Arthur Brain

I've recently discovered the pleasures of watching grass grow. Of course, you have to lay face down in the grass to actually see it but it really gives you the chance to think about the big things, like paint drying.

Er, that's far too interesting for this thread TM. Please take such invigorating subject matter to a more appropriate place. May I suggest 'Town Quixote's'...

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Er, that's far too interesting for this thread TM. Please take such invigorating subject matter to a more appropriate place. May I suggest 'Town Quixote's'...

:plain:
You may...especially if she wants it read by anyone. And by anyone I mean, of course, other than you or me or the odd fellow stumbling in looking for the bathroom.

Arthur Brain

Well, it's been two months since putting the ole virtual quill to parchment and so much to report! Why only last eve I sighted a telegraph pole rendered slightly askew by moderate winds. Elsewhere the garden has grown a variety of new weeds and the front gate has started to squeak. Fascinating. That's it for the time being as one fears one may faint with the sheer excitement of it all...

:shocked: