The Church of the Chocolate Covered Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I'll post it again sometime soon. You'll love it, it's just full of rainbow colored Christians.
ACW,

I could keep playing the game you play, but to cut to the heart of the matter, you call everyone gay that questions your agenda.

Jesus took every Homosexual's sins ever committed before the Father. He died for those sins.

If Jesus wasn't afraid of bearing rainbow shame before the Father and dying for them, I can assure you that I'm not worried about your accusations.

I would give up every last shread of my pride to walk as Jesus walked, love like Jesus Loved, have my heart broken by the things that broke His heart.

I feel sad inside that you think you are helping Jesus.

You are pointing out a group of people that sin differently then you.

You sin. By Moses and according to Paul, you are guilty of all 613 Mosaic laws.

That's not a joke.

To walk as Jesus, you have to see that we are equally bound by our need for God.

You seem honest and driven.

But know that, though I am heterosexual, I am glad to stand next to my forgiven brothers and sisters in humanity without the poison of judgment.

You can throw out double talk all you please, but at the end of the day you need Jesus just as much as a gay man.

If you don't see it, you've missed the light that shows we are all dark and in utter need of our Fathers love.

How can I judge anyone, when Jesus is my Hero.

Rant all you want here, but know that I admit I am imperfect humanity, only saved by Jesus. Every judgemental word you speak here will testify against you.

You are in a thread that is bannered with the rejection of self righteous wolves that wear sheep clothing to disgrace the gospel commission of Love and proclamation of all humanities equal need for forgiveness.

Have fun adding strength to the point of this OP.

Peace to you, but know that you are hurting so much more than you know by parroting the message of the West Borough Baptist Church.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I'll post it again sometime soon. You'll love it, it's just full of rainbow colored Christians.
You mean you have a list of Christians that aren't afraid to bare the shame of cultural Christianities judgment?

There is a list of Christians that don't seek the glory of fellow Christians, but follow the genuine teachings of Jesus?

When your done putting me on it and saying smearing things about everyone on it, I just might see how many of those Christians know how to defend the gospel of Jesus Christ from saltless hypocrisy that disgraces the sacrifice of Jesus.

Funny how grace based Christians are forced to memorize so much scripture to defend their stance on the depth of Jesus's Love.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.