ECT The Broken Record of MAD

Right Divider

Body part
Prophets. Plural.

Apostles. Plural.

It did not say "is revealed unto his apostles and prophets by Paul, it said "by the Spirit".

Ephesians 3:3-6
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
Like I said, Paul revealed it to the others!

You do know that there are more than 13 apostles, right?

Danoh

You're probably right.

Obviously she was using the word "bodies" in the sense of "groups."

She was not asserting there are two (with a capital B) Bodies of Christ; as she does not hold to such an idea.

She's been repeatedly very clear on that.

Credit only where credit is due; and this is one that you, jamie; have no credit due you on :chuckle:

Danoh

What was the TOL name you used last time? I've read your stuff before.

That is more often because, as marketing research continues to find: people often end up in categories of similar, recurrent patterns.

Thus, why one often sees the different marketing of a same product to...different demographics.

Clete and Lighthouse post from a somewhat similar approach, in some ways, for example.

And both their patterns are very similar to marhig's - who is not even a MAD.

And when you look around on other forums and in all sorts of fields and subjects , you often find people on each site who's recurrent patterns not only greatly resemble those of other people on a same site - who are opposed to one another's views - but also; who's patterns resemble those of others on other sites where it is obvious said posters are someone else.

I'd say that SimpleMan77's recurrent patterns are closer to dodge's, than to Tet's.

Tet's recurrent patterns are closer to Crucible's.

These things are similer to a color contrast control on a video player.

Wherein, gradually shifting its' control towards a different mix of the same basic colors results in a different, yet still somewhat similar...pattern.

Objective discernment of these things that so often finely differ from one another has no room for the lens of the conspiracy theorist - who; ever looking at a thing from too narrow a view, concludes "well, this one here, looks like a two, therefore it is actually two in disguise..."

Fact of the matter is that just as three is comprised of three ones, two is also comprised of ones...two of them.

As a result, they are bound to manifest similar characteristics or patterns, that the less discerning, or too close to the trees, are bound to misperceive as being the whole forest.

As with not only the things that differ between Prophecy and Mystery, but also, the finer and finer distinctions within each, these things always come down to the need for finer and finer distinctions not only between, but within...the things that differ.

As in all areas of life...

musterion

That is more often because, as marketing research continues to find: people often end up in categories of similar, recurrent patterns.

Thus, why one often sees the different marketing of a same product to...different demographics.

Clete and Lighthouse post from a somewhat similar approach, in some ways, for example.

And both their patterns are very similar to marhig's - who is not even a MAD.

And when you look around on other forums and in all sorts of fields and subjects , you often find people on each site who's recurrent patterns not only greatly resemble those of other people on a same site - who are opposed to one another's views - but also; who's patterns resemble those of others on other sites where it is obvious said posters are someone else.

I'd say that SimpleMan77's recurrent patterns are closer to dodge's, than to Tet's.

Tet's recurrent patterns are closer to Crucible's.

These things are similer to a color contrast control on a video player.

Wherein, gradually shifting its' control towards a different mix of the same basic colors results in a different, yet still somewhat similar...pattern.

Objective discernment of these things that so often finely differ from one another has no room for the lens of the conspiracy theorist - who; ever looking at a thing from too narrow a view, concludes "well, this one here, looks like a two, therefore it is actually two in disguise..."

Fact of the matter is that just as three is comprised of three ones, two is also comprised of ones...two of them.

As a result, they are bound to manifest similar characteristics or patterns, that the less discerning, or too close to the trees, are bound to misperceive as being the whole forest.

As with not only the things that differ between Prophecy and Mystery, but also, the finer and finer distinctions within each, these things always come down to the need for finer and finer distinctions not only between, but within...the things that differ.

As in all areas of life...

I don't mind that you don't like me. Really I don't. You have my permission to just come out and say it. It's okay.

Danoh

I don't mind that you don't like me. Really I don't. You have my permission to just come out and say it. It's okay.

There you go again; rushing to a conclusion :chuckle:

Actually, Musti, I have often found you inteligent.

Just off at times, where you have obviously allowed yourself to rush in to a conclusion a bit too soon before considering a few more variables.

I happen to enjoy most of your posts.

glorydaz

There you go again; rushing to a conclusion :chuckle:

Actually, Musti, I have often found you inteligent.

Just off at times, where you have obviously allowed yourself to rush in to a conclusion a bit too soon before considering a few more variables.

I happen to enjoy most of your posts.

According to you, Danoh, everyone else rushes to conclusions and never considers all the variables like you do. Tell me...do you kiss your reflection in the mirror every night or just give yourself a high-five?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
MADism is so heretical that they reject the founder who conceived their beliefs :rotfl:

It's like if a Reformed Christian rejected Calvin :freak:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
We don't reject Paul and Christ.

That's just a way to dodge the fact that Darby is the father of your beliefs and you don't even mention his name due to the dubious nature of your doctrines as soon as they are put to actual, theological scrutiny.

Dispensationalism is a runaway belief that simply ducks opposition and continues to turn people onto it. I see how such churches operate. Yall want to thrash around Reformed belief but they had the stones to face down others. More, they had the theological integrity to do so.

Any heretic can say 'we don't reject scripture'. In fact, that's what they all say, so your statement is meaningless to me :rolleyes:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Salvation is by grace through faith. Faith in whom?

Grace comes by faith in Jesus Christ.
The faith of the Son of God.

In Galatians 3:8-9 Paul said, "And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.” So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

"Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham." (Paul)

Jesus Christ is a son of Abraham and those of faith are sons of Abraham.

Jesus said he was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Israel was the grandson of Abraham through Isaac. We become descendants of Abraham by faith since those of faith are sons of Abraham according to Paul.

Those who subscribe to the mindless madism of MAD claim they are not of the house of Israel which means they are not sons of Abraham.

So what's the significance of this? Paul explained, "If you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise."

Those who reject Abraham, the father of the faithful, reject Christ.
Those of the Law and those of faith are both sons of Abraham.

This is not an either/or situation.

We do not have to be Israel to be sons of Abraham.

You're arguing a false dichotomy.

SaulToPaul 2

That's just a way to dodge the fact that Darby is the father of your beliefs and you don't even mention his name due to the dubious nature of your doctrines as soon as they are put to actual, theological scrutiny.

Dispensationalism is a runaway belief that simply ducks opposition and continues to turn people onto it. I see how such churches operate. Yall want to thrash around Reformed belief but they had the stones to face down others. More, they had the theological integrity to do so.

Any heretic can say 'we don't reject scripture'. In fact, that's what they all say, so your statement is meaningless to me :rolleyes:

:chuckle:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Those of the Law and those of faith are both sons of Abraham.

Not true. Paul explained that the Father's firstborn son has been transformed into the kingdom of his dear Son.

Those not in the kingdom may claim they are sons of Abraham but to reject Christ is to reject Abraham, the father of us all.

Paul taught that circumcision means nothing at this point.

Jesus taught that the flesh profits nothing.

Last edited: