The Blessings of Christ's Covenantal Death for His People !

Nanja

Blessings given with Christ the Covenant Head !

Rom 8:32

32 [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, [/FONT]how shall he not with him [Christ] also freely give us all things?

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]​As Prophesied Christ was given a Covenant of the People Isa 42:6

[/FONT]6 [FONT=&quot]I the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

This is because He came into the World under Covenant engagement and is the Mediator of the Better and New Covenant Heb 8:6

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

The better promises are the things freely given with Christ Rom 8:32.

One such promise is the forgiveness of sins Notice Heb 8:12

[/FONT]
12 [FONT=&quot]For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Now Rom 8:32 has the word give there as in freely give us. Its the greek word [/FONT]
charizomai and means:

to grant forgiveness, to pardon

Also see what His Covenant Blood accomplished for the many Matt 26:28

28 [FONT=&quot]For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins

So everyone of the many, all of them have received , given with Christ, forgiveness of sins ![/FONT]

Exactly ! Because God has Promised to be Merciful Rom. 9:23 to the unrighteousness Heb. 8:12 of His Chosen Covenant People Eph. 1:4-7, all their sins / iniquities they would commit in time, beginning in their Federal head Adam, were laid upon Christ their Surety from Everlasting Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6: Rev. 13:8.

Nanja

They also receive with Christ their Covenant Head the Covenant Blessing of a New Heart Ezek 36:26

[FONT="][B]A [U]new heart [/U]also will I give you[/B], and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. That word heart means:

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#001320][FONT=Trebuchet]inner man, mind, will, heart ,[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#001320][FONT=Trebuchet] [/FONT][/COLOR][I]the inner man[/I][COLOR=#001320][FONT=Trebuchet], indefinite, [/FONT][/COLOR][I]soul[/I][COLOR=#001320][FONT=Trebuchet], [B]comprehending mind, affections[/B] and will,

See mans heart by nature is estranged from God and evil and wicked Gen 6:5

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Gen 8:21

[/FONT]
21 [FONT="]And the [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Lord[/FONT][FONT="] smelled a sweet savour; and the [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Lord[/FONT][FONT="] said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; [B]for the imagination of man's heart [U]is evil[/U] from his youth[/B]; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Jer 17:9

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]The [/FONT]
heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

the word desperately here is a word that means:

incurable,

Hence theres no hope of cure for the natural man. Nothing short of a New Heart can please God. This must come out of New Birth which comes with Christ !

Amen Brother, and it's exclusively God's Covenant People Christ died for, His Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, the Seed of Christ Eph. 1:4; Gal. 3:16; Deut. 30:6 that shall be Given the Blessing of a New Circumcised Heart Ezk.36:26 in New Birth.

Rom. 8:5
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

For confessing and believing unto righteousness Rom. 10:9-10 are works that only a person with a New Nature [New Heart] can do and please God Rom. 8:8-9.