THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's the same way the left always censors free speech....they run their mouths spewing out personal insults, while refusing to hear a word the other guy is saying. It's a condescending elitist mentality that overtakes all reasonable thought, and leaves their opponent with nothing left but to respond in kind or walk away. We see it in the mobs...here or on the street. Running in packs with no real individuality to it.

You've certainly got them pegged, Glory.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, I'd rather report someone who was over the line than to hound them to death with useless drivel.

I'm pretty close to asking AB to stop disrupting my thread. My next step will be to report him for disruption and getting him removed from this thread. He best start participating intelligently.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, not really cos there wasn't one being fired to begin with. :) Look, as much as I disagree with you and others around these parts, the last thing I would want is to censor anyone. I prefer dialogue and preferably debate where it's constructive. I'm guilty of being flippant on occasion and being too dismissive of others at times that doesn't exactly aid with that. I ain't perfect by any stretch but wanting to have people silenced for differences of opinion or 'kicked into touch' has never been part of my remit here. FTR, I'm no fan of 'political correctness' either so hey. I don't like being labelled myself as I think it's trite and as human beings we're more than some silly 'tag' put on our political affiliations, be that left, right, center or other.

:e4e:

Keep contributing in this way and I won't ask you to leave this domain.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Did anyone see the attacks on Trump's speech last night? MSNBC and CNN were in rare form and were attacking everything Trump said and how he said it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The left-wing News Agencies were announcing to the world how insane, deranged, mentally unstable and racist Trump was, the night after he had his recent rally. You know, the usual malarkey. Their motto is, If you can't find any proof, just make it up as you go." James Clapper interjected his reservations about Trump having access to our countries Nuclear Codes. Clapper felt that Trump just wasn't quite sane enough to have those codes at his fingertips. I mean, after all, Trump might get up some night, make himself a sandwich, then, decide to push the red button and utterly destroy the entire world.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The purposeful fake news decided to lie to its listeners (that's a stretch for them, right?) and reported that sections began to leave Trump's rally. Well, it was half true anyway, when the rally had concluded, the people began to file out of the auditorium, which is the natural thing to do once a meeting has concluded. The Purposeful fake news (PFN) has a tendency to exaggerate when they're not telling an out and out lie.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It seems Al Sharpton is requesting that the "Jefferson Memorial" be torn asunder and removed altogether. It appears he's taken offense to it and can no longer withstand the sight of it. Evidently, he'd prefer an enlarged BUST of himself in its place?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I haven't seen Jesse Jackson around lately. Perhaps he's taking time out to practice up on his "Racist Speeches?" Usually Jesse and Al hop a plane like a couple of "Ambulance Chasers" when they perceive any racial shenanigans rear its ugly head.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Chuck "The Town Cryer" Schumer hasn't said much lately. I guess there hasn't been anything to cry about. Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters are working behind the scene to have our President "Impeached." They're also thinking of ways to Obstruct and annoy everyone in the process.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Joe Scarborough is perplexed by the inability of the Democrats to bring in funds. The Republicans have a vast resource of money they've brought in compared to the measly amount the DEMS have been able to bring in. I believe it has to do with the bad behavior the DEMS are responsible for since Trump has been our President. The DEMS seem to be firing blanks when it comes to their unsavory agenda. It's NOT working for them. If they don't change course, they will continue to lose elections and fail to bring in funds for their Candidates. The Antifa/BLM connection with their Party isn't helping them either. Their continued "Obstruction tactic" isn't doing them any favors, as well.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The DEMS are going to have to find a viable candidate for 2020. They also desperately need to change their tactics and show the people of our nation that they have the ability to be civil, reasonable, logical, non-violent, and can work hand in hand across the aisle with the Republicans to make America a better place to live. Otherwise, they will remain an "Island Unto Themselves." This outrageous division has to cease. In the process of trying to bring down the President, it appears the DEMS are willing to make the American people and our country; Collateral Damage.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
DEMS like, Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle Nadal need to stop posting on Twitter/Facebook how they'd like to see Trump Assassinated. She's now being investigated by the Secret Service and has been asked to step down. Hollywood suffers from the same illness, apparently. We don't seem to be hearing from Johnny Depp and Kathy Griffin lately. They might just be keeping a low profile for some reason.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Isn't it interesting that some of the cities that have had trouble with Antifa have laws that prohibit the wearing of masks, yet, those same cities have Mayors that are Democrats and those Mayors refuse to have that law enforced? Interesting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.