The best of YouTube

The Graphite

I have to be honest; I found that heartless and disturbing, considering it is aimed at children and teaches them not only to be a smart alec (and "alec" wasn't the word I'd rather use) but worse - to be cruel and unfeeling toward the pain and suffering of others, even to mock their tragedy, all so you can "have a laugh."

Thanks, Disney. Yeah, the pain of others is hilarious; when someone's heart breaks that they can't have children, that's just a big joke; love only ends in death; and old people are stupid and lame and boring.

Whoever produced that clip, in my opinion, is a little sick.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I have to be honest; I found that heartless and disturbing, considering it is aimed at children and teaches them not only to be a smart alec (and "alec" wasn't the word I'd rather use) but worse - to be cruel and unfeeling toward the pain and suffering of others, even to mock their tragedy, all so you can "have a laugh."

Thanks, Disney. Yeah, the pain of others is hilarious; when someone's heart breaks that they can't have children, that's just a big joke; love only ends in death; and old people are stupid and lame and boring.

Whoever produced that clip, in my opinion, is a little sick.
This was not aimed at children. It was a parody of the original program. Do you honestly think Disney would have said those things about their own movie? And did you honestly believe the narrator actually meant the things he was saying?

The Graphite

This was not aimed at children. It was a parody of the original program. Do you honestly think Disney would have said those things about their own movie? And did you honestly believe the narrator actually meant the things he was saying?

We're talking about Disney. That absolutely would not surprise me the least bit if they did that.

But, I'm glad they didn't. Thanks for the clarification, bro. :thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
We're talking about Disney. That absolutely would not surprise me the least bit if they did that.

But, I'm glad they didn't. Thanks for the clarification, bro. :thumb:
You're welcome.

If it was a real episode of the show I wouldn't have found it funny. Well, maybe I would have, but for different reasons.