The beast

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly. Proverbs 13:16

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness. Proverbs 12:23

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ said to enter the kingdom
of God you must become all things
to all men. Well this is simple. You must
be Christ, Elijah of the Jews, the Mahdi of
Islam, Shiva, Buddha and a long list of expected
Messiahs. this is why he is called the prince of peace.

Your fruit betrays you. You are not anointed.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Matthew 7: 15-18

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is the only path by which you can find God.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.--John 10:7-12

Anti christ

BANNED
Banned
God comes to establish
his kingdom on earth
to do this he must
establish peace
and the first
step is the
peace of
Jerusalem.
This is an honor
he has kept for
himself as a sign.
A simple archeological
mistake easily corrected
Vile URL removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Renderme4o0u

Basically The Round, Circular shape of the objects of the" Words

Such as - Ball / Baal or Bell / Bail, Bill or Bull. Huball / Hub All Round shapes .

BAAL - BELL

Hole, Axle, Revolve, Dill, Doll, Skull, Swell, Well-*Water/Fender, Pail, Wheel, Well, Bell, Bail,

Shilling-*Round Coin, Shield-*Round, Smile, Island, Pile, Hill, Heel-*Bread*Foot, Nail, Kneel,

Mill-*Wind/Grinding Stone, Bowl, Belly, Gall-*Fish, Boil, Coil, Bowell, Shell, Seal-*Round Wax For Sealing,

Sail, Bald, Rail-*Stairs, Squeel-*To Raise up Voice, Wail-*To Raise up Voice, Call-*To Raise up Voice,

Till, Awl, Nail,*Fingernail, Nail-*Head of Nail, Snail, Reel, Mole-*Round bump, Bill-*Birds Curved Bill,

Bible, Roll, Scroll, Valley, Kneel, Fell-*Topple Trees over, Fall, Knob, Knull, Hull, Bull-*Curved Horns, Bowel, Bow, Gell-* To Raise or Gell Up,

Now Lets Move on to.

Allah, and Lucifer

Such as Allah. Well. Allah means in Ancient Chaldean or Hebrew 1966 הילל

Hallal or Allah - hêylêl / hay-lale' Brightness or Light or Glory brightness); And is used in the Book of Isaiah as Lucifer.

Isa 14:12- Lucifer. is Hallal -in Hebrew. That's where the word Hallelujah comes From. Light / Glory and Recognition to Yawhea. The Hebrew Deity.

Hallelujah is the Combination of Allah and Lucifer. They both Are words eXpressing Light, Attraction, Glory and Lumination.

Allah and Lucifer in LIGHT - Can Combine to make New WORDS,...

Allah - Aluminum LUcifer

Halo........A luminous circle, usually prismatically colored, round the sun or moon,

Hologram......Illuminating AN object with coherent light Halogen..... Lamp...LIGHT

Aladdin......ONE WITH a magic Lamp OR LIGHT OR FIRE

HALLAL......LUCIFER...SHINING OR BRIGHT OR GLORY

Halley's Comet......a FIERY OBJECT IN SPACE ...GLOWING AND SHINING

Hallucination.... visual~ illusion,- images. ALUMINIZING ALUMINATION

Haloid.....Form of a halogen Haloscope or Halometer.... Instrument to read bright spots

of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo Halogenation....... Creation of

Halogen substance

Halesia - A tree with white bright flowers. Halite - naturally occurring crystalline shine

Haliograph - using mirrors and light for communications Heliography - photographic

process in relation to exposure to light

Halothane....... A vapour fluorine that is unstable in light

Haloing....... A circular band of colored light around a light source

Halon-......carbons used as fire-extinguishing agents.

Halation.....tricks of lighting. Hallucination.... visual~ illusion,-

images.

Alamo- A Cotton wood tree . IN Spanish

Lucent.......Giving off light Luscher.....light-absorbing testing

LUSCA....... Italian.Baby name.... Meaning: Bringer Of Light. /

Lucifer Lucifer...... an Italian word meaning Light

Lucien.........Italian.Baby name. Lucent....... .Giving off light;

luminous Luminescence The emission of light Lucentis....... Loss of light.

Luculent - bright; shining Lucis - light Lucifugous - light- shunning or avoiding

Lucerna lamp) oil lamps Luzerno - glowworm (the plant was so called in allusion to its bright seeds);

Luciform- Having, in some respects, the nature of light; resembling light

Lucid- suffused with light .

Please Allow me to introduce You to One more Idea. Then i will Leave It to You to Say anything more. If You even want to,

Ok Think of the Word Mohammud.

Ham and Mud

Ham. think of the Words.

Ham To Hang meat to Cure.
Hamper To Hang for baby.
Ham - booger/ Burger .Meat that is Pressed into holes that Hangs down

Hammer Used To hang up items ECT...
Hammock To hang and sleep
Haman in the bible Haman was the Character who was HUNG by His own Rope.
Hamstrung hung up./ left HANGING.
Hamster Animal that hangs, Clings by its Feet.
Hanger To hang Anything
Hand Hangs or Grabs

Mo - Ham - mud

and Mud

the Mud in Mohammud is Mohammud THE MUD /Cement / Clay that Mixes Holding the Pieces together.
The Mod

Mohammud is the MODAL , MODEL, MODEM, MODEL, The MODEM The MODERN The MODULE, MODERATOR
The Mutter / Mother The Patter Father.

Mohammud - MUD is the - Mahdi Modi. The Power of a Man that Brings / Unites Muslims together.

So Mohammud is the MOVING / MOVEMENT of the Hand or Force or Binding HANGING,
Fastening Grip.

That Molds or Muds or MODES or MOLDS together. The Motor, Model. MODE .

And The Mo in - Mo ham mud. Well i wonder. is Mohammud the Force or Hand or Grip that Shapes,
Molds or Binds People in ISLAM - together ?