The Anarthrous God of John 1.1

SonOfCaleb

No.

Spurious? To insist the 19th-century is too late? No. And your false Cult came out of the Restorationist Movement anyway.

Nothing I would "deem suitable" would be arbitrary. False question.

There's no such thing as "an" established Christian faith, only THE Christian faith. JW is NOT that faith. It's a 19th-century cult. Very simple.

Yes.

All that is within Apostolic boundaries. Your cult is not. It's a 19th-century innovation.

Wrong presumption. They're not a denomination. Wrong question. They're not Christian.

Theology Proper, Paterology, Christology, Pneumatology, Anthropology, Ponerology, Hamartiology, Soteriology, Eschatology, and more.

Every area of doctrine is antichrist to some degree, great or small.

Different God, different Christ, different Spirit, different everything except hijacked terminologies with false definitions and applications.

You'd have been better off not responding as you've said nothing in this post other than hubris.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You'd have been better off not responding as you've said nothing in this post other than hubris.

Yeah, that's the drivel I'd spew, too, if I'd just been owned and exposed as a cultic heretic in utter denial.

Feel free to move along. You have nothing to contribute.

The JW cult is hubris. And skubalon. Fecal material. Vomitous untruth. The spirit of antichrist.

SonOfCaleb

Yeah, that's the drivel I'd spew, too, if I'd just been owned and exposed as a cultic heretic in utter denial.

Feel free to move along. You have nothing to contribute.

The JW cult is hubris. And skubalon. Fecal material. Vomitous untruth. The spirit of antichrist.

:rotfl: A truly pitiful if not interesting response from a 'christian'. Christ would be pleased...