The Abortion/Homosexuality Paradox

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Babies born into abject poverty , hunger, malnutrition, filthy housing , lack of medical care and good education do not choose to be born into such horrible conditions . These horrible conditions in society are one thing which CAUSES poor women to have abortions in the first place .

I am STILL trying to find out why you always rely on poverty as being the qualifier for abortion.

PureX

That's weird. Does poverty cause pregnancy?

I thought sex caused pregnancy. :confused:
Poverty causes ignorance, hopelessness, cynicism, and a chronic lack of self-worth; all of which contribute greatly to unwanted pregnancies and subsequent abortions.

I don't know if Horn believes poverty is justification for an abortion of not. But I do know that poverty is the driving force within a cultural juggernaut that destroys countless human lives. Including children's lives, every day. And there certainly is an element of willful ignorance among those who spout off endlessly about the horrors of abortion while they say nothing, or even worse, defend a culture that creates so much suffering and human destruction through poverty. This insistence on trying to separate them borders on the pathological.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Poverty causes ignorance, hopelessness, cynicism, and a chronic lack of self-worth; all of which contribute greatly to unwanted pregnancies and subsequent abortions.

I don't know if Horn believes poverty is justification for an abortion of not. But I do know that poverty is the driving force within a cultural juggernaut that destroys countless human lives. Including children's lives, every day. And there certainly is an element of willful ignorance among those who spout off endlessly about the horrors of abortion while they say nothing, or even worse, defend a culture that creates so much suffering and human destruction through poverty. This insistence on trying to separate them borders on the pathological.

so quit being impoverished :idunno:

get a job, stop breeding like rabbits, stop expecting others to support you

PureX

Should poverty be considered a valid legal defense for murder?
Yes, under some circumstances. When greed leads to the accumulation of wealth in the hands of a very few, through the exploitation and suffering of the many, I believe it is justifiable to use deadly force to remedy the situation. And so did our founders, as they declared that very ideal before they began a bloody revolution with England.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Yes, under some circumstances. When greed leads to the accumulation of wealth in the hands of a very few, through the exploitation and suffering of the many, I believe it is justifiable to use deadly force to remedy the situation. And so did our founders, as they declared that very ideal before they began a bloody revolution with England.

that chronic alcoholism really took its toll on your brain, didn't it? :nono:

your liver enzyme levels must be through the roof

glassjester

So poverty is just cause for revolution. Ok. But murder?

If a man is on trial for shooting a man to death and taking his wallet, should his lawyer make the case that the defendant's poverty justifies the murder?

PureX

So poverty is just cause for revolution. Ok. But murder?
What do you think happens in a revolution? Do you think the wealthy elites just give up control of all that money and power without a fight? These are people who have already shown they'll do whatever it takes to exploit the world and everyone on it.
If a man is on trial for shooting a man to death and taking his wallet, should his lawyer make the case that the defendant's poverty justifies the murder?
Not in front of a jury full of people who all have wallets in their pockets.

You don't seem to understand that even the term "murder" gets defined by the wealthy elites and their minions.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So there is no other way to deal with poverty outside of abortion? How about stealing, accompanied by murder IF the person is poor and needs the money to live on?

A person's financial status does not determine whether or not something is right or wrong.

PureX

So there is no other way to deal with poverty outside of abortion? How about stealing, accompanied by murder IF the person is poor and needs the money to live on?
You're missing the point. Poverty is the underlying cause of a great many social ills, including many unwanted pregnancies and the popularity of abortion. So that addressing abortion without addressing the ignorance, hopelessness, cynicism and lack of self-respect caused by chronic poverty is idiotic, and ultimately pointless. Yet many of the loudest anti-abortion proponents around here seem to be mightily silent when it comes to the social devastation caused by poverty, and it's evil twin, greed.
A person's financial status does not determine whether or not something is right or wrong.
Of course it does. How do you think corporations became "people"? Even the Supreme Court itself is not immune to the influence of the wealthy elite. They're running the show, and they're defining the terms of "good and evil", make no mistake.