The 13 tribes of Israel.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
You do know that Bilhah, the mother of Dan was raped by Reuben the first born of Israel, or don't you?

No takers? No one with the biblical knowledge to work out why the 13th tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144,000 hosen ones. The !2 Disciples and Jesus their Head, make 13.

Well let me see if I can wet your appetite.

From the Last Testament of Reuben 1: 11; For had I not seen Bilhah bathing in a covered place, I had not fallen into this great iniquity. 12 For my mind taking in the thought of the woman's nakedness, suffered me not to sleep until I had 13 wrought the abominable thing. For while Jacob our father had gone to Isaac his father, when we were in Eder, near to Ephrath in Bethlehem, Bilhah became drunk and was asleep uncovered in her 14 chamber. Having therefore gone in and beheld her nakedness, I wrought the impiety without her 15 perceiving it, and leaving her sleeping I departed. And forthwith an angel of God revealed to my father concerning my impiety, and he came and mourned over me, and touched her no more.

1. The record of the words of*Benjamin, which he set forth to his sons, after he had lived a hundred and twenty years. And he*kissed*them, and said: As*Isaac*was born to*Abraham*in his hundredth year, so also was I to Jacob. Now since*Rachel*died in giving me birth, I had no milk; therefore I was suckled by*Bilhah*her handmaid. For*Rachel*remained barren for twelve years after that she had borne*Joseph: and she*prayed*the*Lord*with fasting*twelve days, and she conceived and bare me. For our father*loved*Rachel*dearly, and*prayed*that he might see two sons born from her: therefore was I called the son of days, which is*Benjamin.

Fancy Bilhah, who had been raped by Reuben the first born of Jacob/Israel lactating after being barren for so many years.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
No takers? No one with the biblical knowledge to work out why the 13th tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144,000 hosen ones. The !2 Disciples and Jesus their Head, make 13.

Well let me see if I can wet your appetite.

From the Last Testament of Reuben 1: 11; For had I not seen Bilhah bathing in a covered place, I had not fallen into this great iniquity. 12 For my mind taking in the thought of the woman's nakedness, suffered me not to sleep until I had 13 wrought the abominable thing. For while Jacob our father had gone to Isaac his father, when we were in Eder, near to Ephrath in Bethlehem, Bilhah became drunk and was asleep uncovered in her 14 chamber. Having therefore gone in and beheld her nakedness, I wrought the impiety without her 15 perceiving it, and leaving her sleeping I departed. And forthwith an angel of God revealed to my father concerning my impiety, and he came and mourned over me, and touched her no more.

1. The record of the words of*Benjamin, which he set forth to his sons, after he had lived a hundred and twenty years. And he*kissed*them, and said: As*Isaac*was born to*Abraham*in his hundredth year, so also was I to Jacob. Now since*Rachel*died in giving me birth, I had no milk; therefore I was suckled by*Bilhah*her handmaid. For*Rachel*remained barren for twelve years after that she had borne*Joseph: and she*prayed*the*Lord*with fasting*twelve days, and she conceived and bare me. For our father*loved*Rachel*dearly, and*prayed*that he might see two sons born from her: therefore was I called the son of days, which is*Benjamin.

Fancy Bilhah, who had been raped by Reuben the first born of Jacob/Israel lactating after being barren for so many years.

It appears that no one on this forum is interested in discovering why DAN, the thirteenth tribe of Israel is not counted among the 144,000 Chosen ones, who will take the earthly thrones that have been prepared for them and reign for a thousand years, with the heavenly Jesus, who is the thirteenth and head of the Apostolic group of 12 disciples, who represented the twelve tribes of Israel.

So we will now, just let this thread drift off into oblivion. "It is finished."

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Good. However, Dan will receive its land inheritance like the other tribes according to Ezekiel.

Yes the tribe of Dan will receive a portion of land in the coming World of peace after the Lord had brought all nations into subjection.

Ezekiel 43: 1-4; The man took me to the gate that faces east, 2and there I saw coming from the east the dazzling light of the presence of the God of Israel. God's voice sounded like the roar of the sea, and the earth shone with the dazzling light. 3This vision was like the one I had seen when God came to destroy Jerusalem, and the one I saw by the River Chebar. Then I threw myself face downwards on the ground. 4The dazzling light passed through the east gate and went into the Temple.

But it appears that you still remain ignorant as to why, the tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144,000, 12,000 chosen from each of the other 12 tribes.

See ya buddy.

Epoisses

The Ezekiel temple is the tribulation temple not the millennial temple. The prince who offers sacrifice for himself is the man of sin.

Right Divider

Body part
Revelation was written to the church aka not Israel of the flesh!! The ethnic tribes of Israel vanished thousands of years ago. The synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews and are not are made to bow at the feet of Christians. Jesus rebukes all Dispy's!!
What silly nonsense!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes the tribe of Dan will receive a portion of land in the coming World of peace after the Lord had brought all nations into subjection.

Jacob committed incest, Reuben slept with an unmarried woman.

Also, the 144,000 are symbolic.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Jacob committed incest, Reuben slept with an unmarried woman.

Also, the 144,000 are symbolic.

Jacob was cheated of 'Rachael' the woman he loved, and for who he had worked for seven years, when Laban, slipped her sister 'Leah' into the darkened tent after the wedding feast, And God approved of his siring children of his concubines, which was quite acceptable in those days, but which is Judged as having been evil, by the Hypocrites of today, who tend to judge history retrospectively.

In blessing his sons, Jacob says of Reuben: Genesis 49: 3-4; “Reuben, you are my firstborn, my might, the first sign of my strength, excelling in honour, excelling in power. 4 Turbulent as the waters, you will no longer excel, for you went up onto your father’s bed, onto my couch and defiled it.

But I see that you still remain ignorant to the reason as to why, the tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144,000, which are not symbolic as you infer.

Catch you later mate.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
The Ezekiel temple is the tribulation temple not the millennial temple. The prince who offers sacrifice for himself is the man of sin.

The Ezekiel Temple in which the glorious light body of the Lord will dwell, is a Nuclear reactor, the cooling waters that flow through the Temple will empty into the dead sea, replacing the heavy mineralised waters. the priests, who enter the Temple must wear only linen clothing with no metal attachments, those cloths must be removed and decontaminated before going out among the People who would otherwise suffer from radiation sickness. It's all there matey, It's all there.

Epoisses

The Ezekiel Temple in which the glorious light body of the Lord will dwell, is a Nuclear reactor, the cooling waters that flow through the Temple will empty into the dead sea, replacing the heavy mineralised waters. the priests, who enter the Temple must wear only linen clothing with no metal attachments, those cloths must be removed and decontaminated before going out among the People who would otherwise suffer from radiation sickness. It's all there matey, It's all there.

The Ezekiel temple is a star portal to the far world 'nutso, cray cray, house'. This world is populated by fuzzy bears and hot female priestesses. It's basically the Las Vegas of the galaxy!

S-word

BANNED
Banned
The Ezekiel temple is a star portal to the far world 'nutso, cray cray, house'. This world is populated by fuzzy bears and hot female priestesses. It's basically the Las Vegas of the galaxy!

You haven't taken your medication again have you. Oh, oh, here come the men in white coats, I will try to visit you later. What ward did you say that you are in?

While you are resting up in your straight Jacket with nothing else to do, try applying your mind to the reason why the tribe of DAN is not counted among the 144,000 chosen ones.

marhig

You are joking right?

Epoisses

You haven't taken your medication again have you. Oh, oh, here come the men in white coats, I will try to visit you later. What ward did you say that you are in?

While you are resting up in your straight Jacket with nothing else to do, try applying your mind to the reason why the tribe of DAN is not counted among the 144,000 chosen ones.

It's better than your nuclear reactor theory! LOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned

boy you guys are so entertaining.:D

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Ahh Mesheck, read Ezekiel 39, it concerns the day that he had predicted through all his prophets.

Acts 17: 31; For he has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with Justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that Man from death.

Now, would you like to explain why the tribe of DAN is not counted among the 144,000 mentioned in Rev 7: 4-8? Or is that beyond your ability to comprehend also?

Concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

(JOEL 3: 14.) "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

(NUMBERS 24: 17-19.) "A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.

(ZECHARIAH 12: 10.) They shall look upon me, (The anointed one) and see the one they have pierced, (The man Jesus, through who the Lord revealed himself to the world) and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

(ISAIAH 63: 1-6.) Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come, it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life"s blood on the earth."

The African tectonic plate grinds against the Arabian plate in its Northern migration, and the fault line between the two, runs through the Red Sea and up the Jordan, right through the Mount of Olives"

(ZECHARIAH 14: 13-20.) Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: Behold, the day when the Lord will sit in Judgement is near, then Jerusalem will be looted, and the loot taken from you will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as he has fought in times past. At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives to the east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain (On the African plate) will move northward, and half of it (On the Arabian plate) will move southward.

The Lord will throw those nations, who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea, into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible plague, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, "cooked to the bone," will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship, and pay tribute to CHRIST=The Anointed one, who raised Jesus from death and who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who dont do so, for the same plague will smite those who refuse.

KJV: Zechariah 14: 12; And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Then all the godless people of the world, and all those, who, in their mosques prostate themselves and those in their cathedrals of stone, Marble, and crystal, who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship the Lord to the glory of EL the creator..

meshak

BANNED
Banned
thanks for your explanation but I am kind of lazy person. I don't go into depth of prophesy.

I discern faith with face value.

If their practice is godly and harmonize with Jesus' simple teaching, I am with them.

Peace, brother:)