The 10 Commandments

clefty

I said
You are away out there in muslim land. You are fighting against Jesus. I gave you revelations from Jesus. On old testament, covenant, old testament law, and hundreds of verses all in the name of Jesus. And you rejected all of them, that is blasphemy. You have lied , use guile and trickery trying to mix the two testaments together in deceit. You are speaking evil. You fight against the Jews, you fight against the Christians. Your not even man enough to claim your denomination. You are full of deceit.

Attacking the messenger with ad Homs doesn't only mean you disagree with the message...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Attacking the messenger with ad Homs doesn't only mean you disagree with the message...

I said
Exposing an antichrist messenger is what us real Christians are suppose to do. And your are an antichrist.
You teach that we Christians should set aside Jesus and His Word. You use pieces of it to further your deception. But you really want everyone back in the old testament where they will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Elia

Is why we need no images nor temples like pagans do but One anointed who came for us...as prophecy foretold...we worship in spirit and truth and at no wall...for the two have become one and what He brought together let no man divide...one law for foreigner and native alike...made citizens in Him

Bs"d

"one law for foreigner and native alike"

The problem is, you don't do the law. You throw the law of God overboard, and you replace it with paganism and idolatry.

In stead of God's festivals you celebrate Christmas, you sit around a tree, a remnant of the pagan custom to worship trees, you do eastern bunnies and eggs, all pagan fertility symbols, and in stead of God you worship a carpenter who died 2000 years ago.

So you are nothing but a lawless idolatrous pagan.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

"one law for foreigner and native alike"

The problem is, you don't do the law. You throw the law of God overboard, and you replace it with paganism and idolatry.

In stead of God's festivals you celebrate Christmas, you sit around a tree, a remnant of the pagan custom to worship trees, you do eastern bunnies and eggs, all pagan fertility symbols, and in stead of God you worship a carpenter who died 2000 years ago.

So you are nothing but a lawless idolatrous pagan.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

I said
Your right. clefty is very pagan. You are Jew, and I am Christian. clefty has no idea of what he is. You have a carnal side that you have to keep in check. I have a carnal side I have to keep in check. clefty hasn't established his spiritual side and his carnal side so he just gives into both when ever it comes to mind to him. He has an evil tongue. Clefty is a man without an established religion or belief. Clefty is neither Jew or Christian.

James 3:1-8
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

clefty

I said
Your right. clefty is very pagan. You are Jew, and I am Christian. clefty has no idea of what he is. You have a carnal side that you have to keep in check. I have a carnal side I have to keep in check. clefty hasn't established his spiritual side and his carnal side so he just gives into both when ever it comes to mind to him. He has an evil tongue. Clefty is a man without an established religion or belief. Clefty is neither Jew or Christian.

James 3:1-8
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
(NKJ)

Well at least you are consistant...

Just like you side on the Pharisees who bore false witness to what Paul was teaching about the Law and customs of Moses you side here with another Jew who bares further false witness...

No surprise actually that Jews lie and find those that agree with them and their lies and even add to them...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well at least you are consistant...

Just like you side on the Pharisees who bore false witness to what Paul was teaching about the Law and customs of Moses you side here with another Jew who bares further false witness...

No surprise actually that Jews lie and find those that agree with them and their lies and even add to them...

I said
I respect the real Jews. Because the worship the same God that I do.
You, I don't even know what you are. Your not a Jew and your not a Christian. But you are an idiot.
I thought you was a muslim. Hey are you one of them guys that worship cows, or door nobs. What about the little fat guy on a stick, do you worship him? Your logic doesn't fit any religion that I know of. You lie and manipulate, and pervert and twist the verses.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I respect the real Jews. Because the worship the same God that I do.
You, I don't even know what you are. Your not a Jew and your not a Christian. But you are an idiot.
I thought you was a muslim. Hey are you one of them guys that worship cows, or door nobs. What about the little fat guy on a stick, do you worship him? Your logic doesn't fit any religion that I know of. You lie and manipulate, and pervert and twist the verses.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

They worship the same God we do, do they?

Their God had no Son. My God did.

His Son said in Him there no longer is Jew or gentile...

They are pretty ok with the wall seperating us...so are Christians...

Their God said to keep the 10 commandments...Christians like you say keep 9 out of 10...

Elia

Bs"d

My God has a son: "‘This is what Y-H-W-H says: Israel is my firstborn son, 23 and I told you, “Let my son go, so he may worship me.” But you refused to let him go; so I will kill your firstborn son.’”
Ex 4:22

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Their God said to keep the 10 commandments...Christians like you say keep 9 out of 10...

I sad
Your an idiot. The Lord still loves them. And He will call them back one day.

Rom 11:25-32
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,
31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
But what are you????? That is the big question. Your neither Jew nor Christian. That only leaves anti Christ. You criticize both Jew and Christian. Your a complainer, and judge. But where do you think you get the authority to do that???? Satan is the only one left. You have to be getting your authority from him.

clefty

Bs"d

My God has a son: "‘This is what Y-H-W-H says: Israel is my firstborn son, 23 and I told you, “Let my son go, so he may worship me.” But you refused to let him go; so I will kill your firstborn son.’”
Ex 4:22

Ummm...ok...

Hosea 11:1 "When Israel was a youth I loved him, And out of Egypt I called My son."

But then what happened...

Verse 2"The more they called them, The more they went from them; They kept sacrificing to the Baals And burning incense to idols.…"

Ouch! Quite a son eh? Grounds for disinheritence I imagine...

Interesting how elswhere Yah is to be called a Husband to Israel...now THAT is awkward...insestious and GAY...

Not really sure that is even kosher ya dig?

I mean Jews aren't driving homosexuality or gay marriage are they? Are they?

Earlier Hosea had written:

Hosea 2:15 "..There she will respond as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt."

Elsewhere this transgender Israel is further depicted and more traditionally as a woman/wife...

They know about such

http://www.sojourngsd.org/blog/sixgenders

This wife however committed so much harlotry she was put away...yet she continued to reject her husband so badly that she finally killed Him...thereby releasing them of the vow "until death do us part"...so now this transgendered harlot can continue her ways and He can marry a new bride...

I have also read on how Zionist especially Jewish one's have come to claim they collectively are their own Messiah...interesting as that would have the son save himself...but also sounds like something from the Talmud...

Elia

Bs"d

This is what Judaism has to say about homosexuality:

"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Lev 20:13

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ummm...ok...

Hosea 11:1 "When Israel was a youth I loved him, And out of Egypt I called My son."

But then what happened...

Verse 2"The more they called them, The more they went from them; They kept sacrificing to the Baals And burning incense to idols.…"

Ouch! Quite a son eh? Grounds for disinheritence I imagine...

Interesting how elswhere Yah is to be called a Husband to Israel...now THAT is awkward...insestious and GAY...

Not really sure that is even kosher ya dig?

Earlier Hosea had written:

Hosea 2:15 "..There she will respond as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt."

Elsewhere this transgender Israel is further depicted and more traditionally as a woman/wife...

They know about such

http://www.sojourngsd.org/blog/sixgenders

This wife however committed so much harlotry she was put away...yet she continued to reject her husband so badly that she finally killed Him...thereby releasing them of the vow "until death do us part"...so now this transgendered harlot can continue her ways and He can marry a new bride...

I said
But what are you????? That is the big question. Your neither Jew nor Christian. That only leaves anti Christ. You criticize both Jew and Christian. Your a complainer, and judge. But where do you think you get the authority to do that???? Satan is the only one left. You have to be getting your authority from him.

clefty

Bs"d

This is what Judaism has to say about homosexuality:

"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Lev 20:13

Except that was written for Israel and those not of Jacob within her...you do notice it was in LEVIticus not the book of Judah...judiasm's book the Talmud comes later and does contain interesting views of perversions

but already in the OT a conspiracy was found in Judah involving idolatry and money to the point that Israel was divided weakened and destroyed as Judah demanded high "pay to pray" taxes...no surprise as it was even Judah who thought to sell Joseph down the river to Egypt...

A conspiracy indeed...

Claiming Jewish what was Levitical and for Israel and the stranger is what you cause others to do as if Moses was the originator of his own law or even Jewish...

Claiming and causing others to claim Sabbath is Jewish and the other festivals as well...

Claiming and deceiving others that the protections of the Torah against debt slavery and usury is only for the Jews...as if IN Him that wall which separated is NOT destroyed...imagine if Europeans had demanded Torah protections of His people...

Yes He was right about a people who claim they are but are not...

As for homosexuality...Here is even kosher admittance to what is present day judiasm in America

http://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...ggest-backers-of-same-sex-marriage-data-show/

With their money and media (idolatry) this is what most resembles the biblical tribe of Judah as nation wreckers...little else of modern Judaism does...especially of the One from the house of David...

Judaism now is neither a race nor religion...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Except that was written for Israel and those not of Jacob within her...you do notice it was in LEVIticus not the book of Judah...judiasm's book the Talmud comes later and does contain interesting views of perversions

but already in the OT a conspiracy was found in Judah involving idolatry and money to the point that Israel was divided weakened and destroyed as Judah demanded high "pay to pray" taxes...no surprise as it was even Judah who thought to sell Joseph down the river to Egypt...

A conspiracy indeed...

Claiming Jewish what was Levitical and for Israel and the stranger is what you cause others to do as if Moses was the originator of his own law or even Jewish...

Claiming and causing others to claim Sabbath is Jewish and the other festivals as well...

Claiming and deceiving others that the protections of the Torah against debt slavery and usury is only for the Jews...as if IN Him that wall which separated is NOT destroyed...imagine if Europeans had demanded Torah protections of His people...

Yes He was right about a people who claim they are but are not...

As for homosexuality...Here is even kosher admittance to what is present day judiasm in America

http://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...ggest-backers-of-same-sex-marriage-data-show/

With their money and media (idolatry) this is what most resembles the biblical tribe of Judah as nation wreckers...little else of modern Judaism does...especially of the One from the house of David...

Judaism now is neither a race nor religion...

I said
Talk to me.