ECT Tet and IP: so what's the bottom line, really?

Wick Stick

Why did Christ send Paul forth to the Gentile world when He had already commissioned the 12 to go to the Gentile world, starting with Israel?
That was always the plan.

Check the pattern in the OT - the 12 tribes of Israel. Except, if you were paying attention, you might have noticed that there are actually 13 tribes, and 13 sons of Jacob, with 1 being removed (Joseph), and replaced by 2(Ephraim & Manasseh). Likewise, the apostles.

Wick Stick

I see, so you're a Jehova now, thanks -
JW? No. :hammer:

If you really need a label, then 'charismatic' will do. Google 'kingdom theology.' The pastor at my church was also influenced by the Latter-Rain movement, but... I don't actually agree with him on that, so that's not a very good indicator of my theology.

P.S. When I see my mum on the other side, I doubt we'll have much need of money.

musterion

JW? No. :hammer:

If you really need a label, then 'charismatic' will do. Google 'kingdom theology.' The pastor at my church was also influenced by the Latter-Rain movement, but... I don't actually agree with him on that, so that's not a very good indicator of my theology.

P.S. When I see my mum on the other side, I doubt we'll have much need of money.

Oh, another king's kid.

Danoh

Check the pattern in the OT - the 12 tribes of Israel. Except, if you were paying attention, you might have noticed that there are actually 13 tribes, and 13 sons of Jacob, with 1 being removed (Joseph), and replaced by 2(Ephraim & Manasseh). Likewise, the apostles.

I don't agree with you; but at least you attempt to solve for those things on your own.

That will always bring scorn from anyone forever stuck in one of the many, various "our club alone" cult-like mentalities out there.

Again, I do not agree with your above conclusion on Paul.

Nevertheless, stand your ground til your conviction is other wise.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul didn't meet the qualifications to be one of the twelve....even thirteen, if that were the case.

musterion

I don't agree with you; but at least you attempt to solve for those things on your own.

That will always bring scorn from anyone forever stuck in one of the many, various "our club alone" cult-like mentalities out there.

Again, I do not agree with your above conclusion on Paul.

Nevertheless, stand your ground til your conviction is other wise.

Asking for a work sample from someone who claims to hard hat his way through Scripture =/= scorn. You are MAD's undisputed master of passive-aggressive scorn, almost exclusively against your professed brothers and sisters, so you can STOW IT, Vera.

TweetyBird

Paul was the 14th apostle.

Joseph got "reinstated" when Ephraim and Dan were destroyed - they are not listed in Rev 7.

Danoh

Asking for a work sample from someone who claims to hard hat his way through Scripture =/= scorn. You are MAD's undisputed master of passive-aggressive scorn, almost exclusively against your professed brothers and sisters, so you can STOW IT, Vera.

:rotfl:

Absolute nonsense on your part.

Many a Mad based Pastor-Teacher and or student under them...is like I am on these issues.

It has nothing to do with this passive aggressive nonsense YOU are assigning to it in YOUR cult-like, my way alone, or the highway, ignorance some of you continue to shamefully portray is an aspect of Mad.

You're nothing but a bunch of militant legalists who not only believe you alone have the truth cornered, but then have the nerve to cry foul when a Mad points it out.

This cult like trait of yours is not Mad.

That is just how some you were before Mad, and how some of you have remained.

You are each just miffed that a Mad is pointing out each your duplicity :rotfl:

That is so hilarious to me - your having been found out by your own ugliness.

But, I consider myself fortunate.

At least I have forced each of you to display who you really are towards this Mad.

I'd rather have that from each of you than your practice among your own - a bunch of cult like fools who haven't the decency to call one another out when they see a wrong within their ranks - all for the sake of the cult their FEW would turn Mad into.

Please, continue to be straight with me no matter how ugly; better to know the would be intentional wound of that from you in your duplicitous, ever grace less grace, than the hypocrisy you practice with one another :chuckle:

I'd prefer you each would let go of your cult like ways.

But, it is what it is - every school of thought has your kind within its' ranks.

I shall continue to post agreement only where it is warranted.

Try that some time - it is very UNcult like, and thus, very liberating.

Yours in Him...the UnCola nut :chuckle:

That's it - that is each your problem - you never learned to laugh at your selves.

Too...passive agressive - hah, hah, hah, hah, ha!

Take...a chill pill, fellow Madists...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Like I've said previously: "Danoh is a Traitor to the MAD Cause."