Talk About Trump's Own, SELF-Sabotage...

Danoh

This is just 40 days into his tenure - how long will conservative Christians be willing to make excuses for this president and hope against hope that he will live up to their expectations?

Trumpholm Syndrome...click-whirr...

Danoh

I'm not making excuses. If he does something where he needs to be locked up, then do it.

Pence will then takeover, and the Christian Church will still have a platform to pray in the White House.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

No, then the extremist religionist will have one of their own - an extremist religionist - to pin their self-deluded hope on.

pondsbb

No, then the extremist religionist will have one of their own - an extremist religionist - to pin their self-deluded hope on.
How can someone run on a ticket with an adulterer, and still be an extremist? If he were an extremist, he would have reacted more like the people that would have picked up stones to stone him. Much like many in this forum.

Apparently, Pence also believes in God's grace.

Danoh

How can someone run on a ticket with an adulterer, and still be an extremist? If he were an extremist, he would have reacted more like the people that would have picked up stones to stone him. Much like many in this forum.

Apparently, Pence also believes in God's grace.

Apparantly Pence is a Politician.

The life of beliefs and values ever subject to the expediency of the moment.

The observable fact is, that unless he was wilfully blind to Trump's life-long history of political and financial corruption, he sold out his supposed core beliefs when a man like Trump came calling.

It is one thing to forgive.

It is totally another to condone.

Fact is, as with Trump's various top employees over the decades; Pence ever appears embarrassed at his President's lack of any sort of a conscience as to the difference between right and wrong.

The battered wife ever excusing the latest round of the obvious to anyone but her - ever excusing her abusive husband's latest proof he has not changed all - ever excusing it with his latest "changed, he's no longer like that..."

glorydaz

This happened after election during transitions with Trump's son in law.

Many diplomats were met with. It was their job. Just like Sessions was doing his job at the time.

Who knows why the press didn't notice. Maybe they were busy rubber necking the many protesters.

The press and Democrats are determined to make something out of nothing. That is not self sabotage.

They've never had a president who wanted to get to work right away. They'd rather egg on the silly people falling for this silly "Russian" excuse for Crooked Hillary losing the election. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Did President trump say he did not talk to any Russians? If meeting with the Russian ambassador wasn't a secret the why lie?

They all met with this guy. He sat on the Dem's side during the address to Congress....must mean he had his spy ears going crazy.

exminister

This happened after election during transitions with Trump's son in law.

Many diplomats were met with. It was their job. Just like Sessions was doing his job at the time.

Who knows why the press didn't notice. Maybe they were busy rubber necking the many protesters.

The press and Democrats are determined to make something out of nothing. That is not self sabotage.

The only thing is when Obama put on sanctions on Russia and sent the Russians packing, Russia was threatening to do the same. Then Flynn and others on the same day and following met with the Russian ambassador and suddenly Putin became Mister Nice Guy which has never, ever been his norm. It this hadn't happened it wouldn't be any real concern. A private citizen is not allowed to direct foreign affairs. I am sure you could see this if the roles were reversed.

It just keeps getting thicker when 45 has appointed a number of Cabinet members with clear ties to Putin and are in favor of lifting sanctions even though Russia is still in Crimea and meddling directly in Ukraine. And it doesn't help if 45 cannot say a bad word about Putin.