Taking the Mark of the Beast

keypurr

SDA trash! People who go to church on Saturday and condemn those who go to church on Sunday are the biggest hypocrites and sinners and know nothing of Christ and his gospel.
So it's ok to break the commandments of the creator?

It's ok to sin?

I'm not a SDA but they bring up a good point.

I think the Trinity is the mark of the beast.

You do not seem to think outside of the box.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. Rom. 7:14

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

beameup

There is no such thing as hybrids and even if there were they were all wiped out in the flood. Only Noah and his family survived so unless his DNA was corrupted then your evolutionary/ancient aliens seeding the earth heresy is just the vain attempt of atheist drones trying out new lies.

I'll let God do the talkin'
the sons of God [bene Elohim] saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God [bene Elohim] came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Gen 6:2,4
BTW, in case you didn't know, angels (fallen or otherwise) can fully "materialize" in a human-like body. The "bene ha'elohim" will be back, with a "strong delusion", following the departure/rapture/harpazo.

Epoisses

I'll let God do the talkin'

Gen 6:2,4
BTW, in case you didn't know, angels (fallen or otherwise) can fully "materialize" in a human-like body. The "bene ha'elohim" will be back, with a "strong delusion", following the departure/rapture/harpazo.

Read the verse again! It says the nephilim were in earth prior to the sons of God coming in to the daughters of men. If you knew anything about creation you would know that everything was bigger prior to the flood. People were bigger, animals were bigger and plant life was bigger. The world had something back then that we lost when the flood destroyed everything. People also lived a lot longer with some at 900 years plus.

beameup

Read the verse again! It says the nephilim were in earth prior to the sons of God coming in to the daughters of men. If you knew anything about creation you would know that everything was bigger prior to the flood. People were bigger, animals were bigger and plant life was bigger. The world had something back then that we lost when the flood destroyed everything. People also lived a lot longer with some at 900 years plus.

The whole section in Gen 6 deals with angels having sex with human women and producing hybrid offspring.
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. - Jude 6
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to Tartarus, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; - 2 Peter 2:4
Followed by:
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly - 2 Pet 2:5 - the angels that sinned in Genesis 6 are kept under chains of darkness.

The nephilim perished in the flood, but many believe that their disembodied spirits are what we call evil-spirits or demons.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:9

CherubRam

So it's ok to break the commandments of the creator?

It's ok to sin?

I'm not a SDA but they bring up a good point.

I think the Trinity is the mark of the beast.

You do not seem to think outside of the box.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Trinitarianism is not the mark of that beast. The belief that God is a trinity can not get you into heaven, nor keep you out. Holy Spirit is a name title for God, so as a matter of fact, the Holy Spirit is God. Here is a good point to be made, nowhere in scriptures does Christ say he is the Holy Spirit or the father. The name title of that man and beast (nation) both add up to 666. The Catholic's boast that the Sunday Sabbath is the mark of her authority also. Naturally, the signs of miracles, and the false doctrines are a sign.

Epoisses

The whole section in Gen 6 deals with angels having sex with human women and producing hybrid offspring.

Followed by:

The nephilim perished in the flood, but many believe that their disembodied spirits are what we call evil-spirits or demons.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

The word nephilim means giant and was used to describe the sons of Anak who lived after the flood. This completely blows your sci-fi half human hybrid theory out of the water. Angels do not procreate with humans. The sons of Anak came from Noah and we know his DNA was never corrupted.

beameup

The word nephilim means giant and was used to describe the sons of Anak who lived after the flood. This completely blows your sci-fi half human hybrid theory out of the water. Angels do not procreate with humans. The sons of Anak came from Noah and we know his DNA was never corrupted.

You really need to do a bit of research into the root-word "nephal". In the Greek Septuagint, nephilim is translated gigantes, but that does NOT mean "giant". In the O.T., "bene ha'elohim" (sons of God) always refers to angels .

You don't want to appear to others that someone has "blown you out of the water" by exposing your lack of research and understanding.

There were nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (fallen angels) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them
They came before Genesis 6, they can come again... and then again

Epoisses

You really need to do a bit of research into the root-word "nephal". In the Greek Septuagint, nephilim is translated gigantes, but that does NOT mean "giant". In the O.T., "bene ha'elohim" (sons of God) always refers to angels .

You don't want to appear to others that someone has "blown you out of the water" by exposing your lack of research and understanding.

They came before Genesis 6, they can come again... and then again

Everyone prior to the flood was gigantic including Adam and Eve. After the flood there were still some of those traits in Noah's offspring like the sons of Anak who were called nephilim in Num. 13:33. Goliath was a giant, I guess he was some kind of hybrid according to your wacko theory. It wasn't David vs. Goliath it was David vs. the hybrid! Is the Big Show in WWE a hybrid too?

keypurr

Trinitarianism is not the mark of that beast. The belief that God is a trinity can not get you into heaven, nor keep you out. Holy Spirit is a name title for God, so as a matter of fact, the Holy Spirit is God. Here is a good point to be made, nowhere in scriptures does Christ say he is the Holy Spirit or the father. The name title of that man and beast (nation) both add up to 666. The Catholic's boast that the Sunday Sabbath is the mark of her authority also. Naturally, the signs of miracles, and the false doctrines are a sign.

The church made another God, Christ did not. Sunday was forced on the church by the State. Both of these break the Ten Commandments from the most high.

Epoisses

The church made another God, Christ did not. Sunday was forced on the church by the State. Both of these break the Ten Commandments from the most high.

So convert to Judaism then and be done with it. Follow your convictions and don't be a coward.

keypurr

So convert to Judaism then and be done with it. Follow your convictions and don't be a coward.

You don't know me, do you? I left the error fill established church years ago. They are so limited in their understanding of who the Son of God really is and where he came from. It is not me who is the coward for I expose the church as I see the truth hidden from it.

CherubRam

Believing the Holy Spirit is another person is not a very big deal. Now about breaking the commands of God, that is a real problem.

rougueone

[Unforgivable? Psalm 86:5; Matthew 12:31; Revelation 14:9–11; Revelation 19:20 by Phil Johnson] "Several years ago in a live Q&A session, someone asked John MacArthur if taking the mark of the Beast during the Great Tribulation would be an unpardonable sin. His answer, in short, was no..." Full text: Unforgivable? Psalm 86:5; Matthew 12:31; Revelation 14:9–11; Revelation 19:20 Grace to You Re 14:9-10

MacArthur lost his way about 15 years ago. He became wise in his own eyes. He rewrote Scripture, " The Masters Bible" ( ?) , and is going to take a lot of people with him. If Scripture holds a literal stance on the "Mark".

Something to ponder...
If you simply stopped using your S. Security number, deny even having one to all people. What would happen to your life? No job, no car, no driver license, cable TV, phone Etc...

Your broke. No job no money. You cannot buy anything either. Because your broke. Nor could you sell anything. Because you have no way of selling as you cannot buy the item you want to sell.

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.

The number of a man. Thats your ( man's) number. Without the number it's game over. The "MAN" is you, me, every man ( and women) , on earth. It's our S. Security number.

I go for a job interview. Whats my ( a man), S. Security number? Etc...

Something to kick around. The " 666" simply means money. Economics. Our economy is based upon our Number.

I state this with caution in the event I am wrong. But so far, if things keep going and at the pace they are going, 5-10 years it's "game over".

Google: Aadhaar. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a central government agency of India.[4] Its objective is to collect the bio metric and demographic data of residents, store them in a centralized database, and issue a 12-digit unique identity number called Aadhaar to each resident.[5][6] It is considered the world's largest national identification number project.[7][8]

As of March 2016, the original legislation to back UIDAI is still pending in the Parliament of India.[9] However, on 3 March 2016, a new money bill was introduced in the Parliament for the purpose.[10] On 11 March 2016, the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, benefits and services) Act, 2016, was passed in the Lok Sabha.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar