Take up your swords!!!

Letsargue

Come On!! – Get yourselves down off your high donkeys, and take up the “Sword of God”!! – (( This IS the place where ( Battles ) take place )) according to the (( "RULES" )) of TOL!! ---- Hebrews 13:17 KJV -----//--- Let us all see the brightness of the shine of all of you guys’ double edged swords!!!!! – I see nothing but a bunch of fiery darts your father gave you to throw, from his “Device” pouch!!! --- Do I have to dim my Sword down some so you all won’t to be so blinded by it?? --- ( That’s all from "Pure Scripture" that you all love SOO )!!

Paul – 031113

Letsargue

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 KJV – 4- (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds ) 5- Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ". ---&--- Revelation 14:9 KJV – 19- “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. ------///--- You are many, but you all are afraid to fight your own god’s fight, and I AM one, and you can’t even attempt to defeat me?? – And you are the warriors of a christ, -- which one?? --- It’s you all who are looking for the end also, and now that it is coming you run and hide, or use spit for your weapons. – That’s real Christ like!!!

Paul – 031113

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 KJV – 4- (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds ) 5- Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ". ---&--- Revelation 14:9 KJV – 19- “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. ------///--- You are many, but you all are afraid to fight your own god’s fight, and I AM one, and you can’t even attempt to defeat me?? – And you are the warriors of a christ, -- which one?? --- It’s you all who are looking for the end also, and now that it is coming you run and hide, or use spit for your weapons. – That’s real Christ like!!!

Paul – 031113

You sound an awful lot like, "Howard Beale!!"

Letsargue

You sound an awful lot like, "Howard Beale!!"

Some of you really sound desperate for anything to condemn me with. - Maybe you will; - or will not find Christ to help you!! - Get some of your geniuses to help you!! -- You've got NOTHING yourself!!!

Paul -- 031213