Supreme Court Upholds Ban on Anti-Gay Therapy

MrDante

If I have misrepresented your words, it has not been deliberate.

Please clarify how I have done so.

We've talked about your games before. If you want to talk about the evils of conversion therapy great but if you want to play your games go find another playmate.

Arthur Brain

I dunno. Go into detail.

Curious of him to play that angle as I thought he towed the 'creationist' line, not that evolution is a disconnect with theism anyway. There have been a couple of silly arguments made where homosexuality disproves evolution which is total bunk obviously as having a percentage of nature that can't or won't reproduce could actually be healthier for the species and planet overall, objectively.

MrDante

Curious of him to play that angle as I thought he towed the 'creationist' line, not that evolution is a disconnect with theism anyway. There have been a couple of silly arguments made where homosexuality disproves evolution which is total bunk obviously as having a percentage of nature that can't or won't reproduce could actually be healthier for the species and planet overall, objectively.

In most specieis particularly communal ones the majority of individulas never reproduce. Some people have teh strange idea that survival of the fittest just means passing a set of genes on. It's not producing offspring that is the key to survival, it's raising that offspring and passing on learned survival skills.

It takes a villiage

glassjester

In most specieis particularly communal ones the majority of individulas never reproduce. Some people have teh strange idea that survival of the fittest just means passing a set of genes on. It's not producing offspring that is the key to survival, it's raising that offspring and passing on learned survival skills.

It takes a villiage

Of course it is true that not every member of a species must reproduce for the species to survive.

Which is why, for example, the celibate priesthood is no threat to mankind's continuance.

eider

It takes a villiage

I think that wolf packs operate as a family (a pack!) and only the Alphas breed, the others becoming aunts and uncles, committed to the survival of the young?