"Give me a break about Jeb Mush or Ruby Tuesday." ~ Michael Savage

See:

ProLifeProfiles.com

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
the purpose of marriage is to protect the child

A childless marital couple has no purpose?

"Marriage: Purposes of: Man’s happiness (Gen. 2:18), Continuance of the race (Gen. 1:28), Godly offspring (Mal. 2:14, 15), Prevention of fornication (1 Cor. 7:2, 9), Complete satisfaction (Prov. 5:19; 1 Tim. 5:14). Denial of: As a prophetic sign (Jer. 16:2), For a specific purpose (Matt. 19:10–12), As a sign of apostasy (1 Tim. 4:1–3), To those in heaven (Matt. 22:30). Figurative of: God’s union with Israel (Is. 54:5), Christ’s union with His Church (Eph. 5:23–32)." Thomas Nelson Publishers. (1996). Nelson’s quick reference topical Bible index (pp. 400–401). Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Saying that same sex marriage is a "threat " to "traditional marriage " and will "destroy" the family is as ridiculous as saying that granting voting rights to women and blacks long ago was a "threat" to the voting rights of white males .
There is not one shred of evidence that being raised by gay parents is in any way harmful to children .

musterion

It is done.

Sorry to shout but I just want to emphasize EVERYTHING THAT IS TAKING PLACE MUST OCCUR for the ultimate establishment of the one world government/economy/religion to be established, as foretold in God's Word.

Disbelieve that if you want but as you see us heading more and more in that direction, I'll let you explain to us how the most amazing coincidence in the history of mankind is taking place.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you got what you voted for
you voted for clinton and obama
and
you got breyer, ginsburg, sotomayor, and kagan
and
another clinton could give you three more
if
that is not enough for you

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It is done.

Sorry to shout but I just want to emphasize EVERYTHING THAT IS TAKING PLACE MUST OCCUR for the ultimate establishment of the one world government/economy/religion to be established, as foretold in God's Word.

Disbelieve that if you want but as you see us heading more and more in that direction, I'll let you explain to us how the most amazing coincidence in the history of mankind is taking place.

Isa 55:6

wecker-smilies-0010.gif

whitestone

It is done.

Somehow or another some think that "a great falling away,and then.." meant that there really would be "a great acceleration of righteousness in the world,and then...." and that God then would destroy it while it was in a state of righteousness.

It shouldn't be a shock to them that the world is descending into corruption thats what is foretold about it. It is proper for those who are satins to follow the law given by their master "thou shalt kill,thou shalt lie,thou shalt commit adultery,thou shalt steal",,and now "thou shalt honer an man in union with a man,and a woman with an woman",,,,Satin will judge his slaves as to if they do his precepts, and we will be also found accomplishing the things ask of us by Jesus,,,"WHO AM I THAT I WILL JUDGE ANOTHER MANS SLAVE"?