Supporters of Sodomy & Baby Killing are Hell Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Caledvwlch said:
:chuckle:
You're right. From the looks of things around these parts, if that's heaven, count me out.

Right, if God allowed people from Hell to come to Heaven, Heaven would become Hell.

Ecumenicist

Agape4Robin said:
Where do you get your theology? :confused:
Your theology is so full of inaccuracies, I don't know where to start! :shut:

First, God has said that His likeness is neither male nor female. Not like we know it. We have a corrupted idea of what it means to be male and female. Being created in God's image means that we have HIs intangible traits such as love, compassion, forgiveness, etc. God's character, not visual likeness.

I think that's exactly waht I said, or at least tried to say...

Second. Are you kidding me? :doh: Original sin is nothing like what you said! Adam did not ask for a helpmate, God saw that in the animal kingdom there was none suitable for Adam. So He created Eve.
The original sin was disobedience and unrepentance. Eve disobeyed God and Adam did too by eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and then both of them tried to cover it up by blaming satan (Eve) and blaming the woman (Adam).
Perhaps if they both would have just said, "Lord, we disobeyed you. I am to blame and I am wholly sorry for this sin, please Lord, forgive us." Maybe things could have been different? :think:

Its called feminist theology, you'd like it if you gave it a chance. The apple thing was
a consequence of the seperation.

Dave

Ecumenicist

Justin (Wiccan) said:
The word is "a help meet for him," not "a helpmate for him." According to your scripture, Adam didn't ask for Eve--Eve was God's idea.

So do you state that God created "sin," or that sin was God's idea?

Justin

God observed the human's inadequacy, whether it was in response to prayer, or maybe
the human was just moping around, acting all lonely and moody who knows? The human's
situation was not sufficient, even though the human was whole and in communal relationship
with God.

The human didn't need a woman to cook dinner, all the human had to do was reach out and
pluck a fruit.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
granite1010 said:
And if your version of him is anywhere near accurate, I don't want to.

I don't have a version. But I read the New King James version.

Justin (Wiccan)

Dave Miller said:
God observed the human's inadequacy, whether it was in response to prayer, or maybe
the human was just moping around, acting all lonely and moody who knows? The human's
situation was not sufficient, even though the human was whole and in communal relationship
with God.

Yet according to the text, it was God, not man, who said "It is not good for man to be alone."

The human didn't need a woman to cook dinner, all the human had to do was reach out and
pluck a fruit.

According to my wife, I'd still need her around in a situation like that. She think's I'm just about helpless in a kitchen without specific, exact instructions. ;)

Justin

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Freak said:
Supporters of the sodomites & baby killing are unrighteous and will not be inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven.

Unfortunatly, we are finding them in the pulpit :(

When the salt loses it's saltiness...

Justin (Wiccan)

Nineveh said:

I think you'll find that the increasing inclusion of homosexuals in the Christian community is a symptom, not a cause.

Justin

Caille

Freak said:
:madmad: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Supporters of the sodomites & baby killing are unrighteous and will not be inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven.

Do you support baby killing or sodomy? If you do then prepare yourself for hell.

Why single out sodomy and baby killing? Is any man righteous ?

Romans3
[9] What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
[10] As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Justin (Wiccan) said:
I think you'll find that the increasing inclusion of homosexuals in the Christian community is a symptom, not a cause.

Justin

True. And unfortuantly it's getting worse. " For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine."

On another thread about a gal who's abortion was botched and the baby was born alive, it took her "weeks of counseling" before she decided to abort. I can only wonder if it was a "pastor" that counseled her :(

Freak

Caille said:
Why single out sodomy and baby killing? Is any man righteous ?
I quoted a portion of Scripture that was all inclusive.

See verse 9, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God?"

Anyone not justified is unrighteous, my friend.

Freak

Nineveh said:

We need to kick those pastors/ministers out. But the day will come..when the believers will have to exit the "church system" because of it's support of homosexuality/and baby killing because the system will be filled with these kinds of people.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Shimei said:
God also appointed a minister of justice to put child molesters and rapists to death.
You are for God sending them to hell but opposed to the death penalty? Why Freak?

Good luck getting him to answer that question, I've been asking it for days and he keeps dodging it.

Freak

Shimei said:
I agree Freak!

God will send these people to Hell for all eternity!
Yes, He will!!

Are you NICER than God?
Are you more RIGTHEOUS then Jesus?

Oh yeah, the NEW covenant.
Yep, Lawlovers (oppose to Jesuslover) forget that we live under a superior covenant.
God used to be interested in justice in the OT, but then after some counseling, He got better. Maybe after a few more counseling sessions, God will realize that Hell is an awful place and stop sending people there.
God used to be interested in justice? You got to be kidding? He'll send YOU to hell if you don't surrender to the Lordship of Christ.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Freak said:
We need to kick those pastors/ministers out. But the day will come..when the believers will have to exit the "church system" because of it's support of homosexuality/and baby killing because the system will be filled with these kinds of people.

I think the day is here. The anglicans have just split over homosexuals in the pulpit, and I don't think the issue is done doing damge for them yet. And because the ELCA isn't smart enough to see the damage it caused in the methodist and anglican church, they are next.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Since we're in the the Back Alley, I s'pose I can go ahead and stab Freak in the back now... :devil:

:: draws stiletto, begins picking his teeth with it ::

Freak

the Sibbie said:
If God is going to give them the Ultimate Everlasting Death Sentence, then execution is a highly appropriate way for the government to accurately represent God as His minister. Let law be their "tutor" to bring them to Christ. (See Galations 3:24. )

My friend, the question is not "IF."

He WILL punish the unrighteous with everlasting hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.