Suggestions for the TOL Topic of the Day

Krsto

SD's post gives me another idea ...(amazing how these keep popping out, isn't it?)...well, isn't it?? :mmph:...where was I?

Ah, here's the idea: if you could be any sort of tree at all, how much would you weigh?

Again, many more where that came from and with that same wintergreen scent about them. :plain:

Yes, it is amazing how these pop up.

Is belief in the trinity reconcilable with sola scriptura?

If you won a one hundred million dollar lottery what would you do with the money?

Krsto

On the whole, how close has the Reformation gotten the church to true biblical Christianity? What does the church need to do to get back to that?

If missions is to be contextualized, would any eastern religion be a manifestation of the Gospel that was preached in the East in ancient history? Are Eastern concepts of divine light really just Jesus in language unfamiliar to us in the West?

What do you think of the state of missions today? If God called you to be a missionary what would you do? How would you fund your mission?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rice-A-Roni: what's a roni?

If you could choose any super power, what sort of medication would you have likely stopped taking?

What's the last thing you felt really good about setting on fire?

Think of the worst possible thing you can imagine. Now, why would you do that?

:think:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Rice-A-Roni: what's a roni?

If you could choose any super power, what sort of medication would you have likely stopped taking?

What's the last thing you felt really good about setting on fire?

Think of the worst possible thing you can imagine. Now, why would you do that?

:think:
Ya know, TH. I will get in trouble for responding to you in this thread :rolleyes:, but you will now be unable to know why in my opinion Karl Marx was greatly misunderstood. You go on and on about these pasta side dishes, DDD medicine, pyromania, and the like. :noid:

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have we talked about net neutrality yet? I was just reading it and being a capitalist am against it. That is like telling GM they have to sell a CTS-V and Cobalt at the same price. I don't think so.

The Graphite

What doctrine or belief (if any) do you firmly hold to, even though you actually wish it was not true?

(I can think of several.)

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
TOL Topic of the Day: How many times a day do you day dream about how intelligent, good looking, etc. Traditio is? In what ways do you wish you were like Traditio? In what ways are you jealous of his supeme awesomeness?