Stupid Conversations Without The Holy Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Striving About Words To No Profit (Carnal Arguments)
2 Tim 2:14-17
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort,
Matt 12:34-39
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."
39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
John 17:14-21
14 "I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15 "I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
16 "They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
John 17:25-26
25 "O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.
26 "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."
John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
John 14:25-26
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:1-8
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
John 16:8-15
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
15 "All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

XXX Do not argue about what the bible says carnally. There are to many stupid discussions without the help of the Holy Spirit. Or the involvement of the Word. It is useless and unprofitable.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Tim 6:3-5
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gal 6:8-9
8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 9:6
6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Clefty I am suppose to remind you that nagging does more damage to church than it does good.

2 Tim 2:14-15
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you all understand that without the verses, you only have a theology. Theology is spiritual theory and theory is guessing. Guessing is for idiots. Idiots are those who are unlearned in scripture. If the only evidence you have is what someone else has said, other than the new testament you got nothing.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Theology- 1. the study of God and of God's relation to the world
2. the study of religious faith, practice, and experience

EMGNtradingspouses7.gif
< Idiot

Not an idiot>
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Theology- 1. the study of God and of God's relation to the world
2. the study of religious faith, practice, and experience

EMGNtradingspouses7.gif
< Idiot

Not an idiot>

I said
The study. They study and study and study. And guess and guess and guess.

John 5:38-41
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I said
The study. They study and study and study. And guess and guess and guess.

John 5:38-41
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

St. Augustine pretty much got it down. You can just refer to him for all your scriptural conundrums :thumb:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
St. Augustine pretty much got it down. You can just refer to him for all your scriptural conundrums :thumb:

I said
My point is this. If someone has the Holy Spirit just follow Pauls example and demonstrate the Spirit. To prove your faith is in the Spirit and not in human wisdom.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

daqq

Striving About Words To No Profit (Carnal Arguments)
2 Tim 2:14-17
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort,
Matt 12:34-39
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."
39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
John 17:14-21
14 "I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15 "I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
16 "They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
John 17:25-26
25 "O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.
26 "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."
John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
John 14:25-26
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:1-8
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
John 16:8-15
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
15 "All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

XXX Do not argue about what the bible says carnally. There are to many stupid discussions without the help of the Holy Spirit. Or the involvement of the Word. It is useless and unprofitable.

1 Tim 6:3-5
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:8-9
8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 9:6
6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
(NKJ)

So far all I see is a plethora of letters and words without any commentary to tie it all together from the spirit of your understanding by way of the Spirit you claim to have; the only small exception being a few minute words at the very top of your opening post and a few more at the very bottom prefaced with a triple X, (XXX), which I have highlighted in blue. Where is the Spirit you are speaking about? Shouldn't that same Spirit be revealed as you post and expound herein your understanding of these passages you have quoted? Where is the spirit of your understanding?

Clefty this one is for you also.

Ahah, the spirit of superiority and judgment. :plain:

Clefty I am suppose to remind you that nagging does more damage to church than it does good.

2 Tim 2:14-15
(NKJ)

Ahah, the same spirit again, and yet I do not see where Clefty has posted in this thread. :think:

Do you all understand that without the verses, you only have a theology. Theology is spiritual theory and theory is guessing. Guessing is for idiots. Idiots are those who are unlearned in scripture. If the only evidence you have is what someone else has said, other than the new testament you got nothing.

Ahah, calling people idiots while ignoring the Testimony of Yeshua, (Matthew 5:22). :doh:

I said
ROFLOL I'm sure glad your on this thread. I like a good example for everyone to see. And your a perfect example.

Yep, you have certainly now said some things of your own alright! :)

I said
My point is this. If someone has the Holy Spirit just follow Pauls example and demonstrate the Spirit.
To prove your faith is in the Spirit and not in human wisdom.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

(NKJ)

Hmmm, while you have certainly demonstrated the spirit which appears to be within you; it appears that the power behind the spirit you have revealed is not the Power of God but rather some other, shall we say, "alternative" power. For if indeed it was the Power of God then it would produce fruit in the soil of the heart and those things would come forth from the mouth, (Matthew 15:18-20).

:Nineveh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So far all I see is a plethora of letters and words without any commentary to tie it all together from the spirit of your understanding by way of the Spirit you claim to have; the only small exception being a few minute words at the very top of your opening post and a few more at the very bottom prefaced with a triple X, (XXX), which I have highlighted in blue. Where is the Spirit you are speaking about? Shouldn't that same Spirit be revealed as you post and expound herein your understanding of these passages you have quoted? Where is the spirit of your understanding?

Ahah, the spirit of superiority and judgment. :plain:

Ahah, the same spirit again, and yet I do not see where Clefty has posted in this thread. :think:

Ahah, calling people idiots while ignoring the Testimony of Yeshua, (Matthew 5:22). :doh:

Yep, you have certainly now said some things of your own alright! :)

Hmmm, while you have certainly demonstrated the spirit which appears to be within you; it appears that the power behind the spirit you have revealed is not the Power of God but rather some other, shall we say, "alternative" power. For if indeed it was the Power of God then it would produce fruit in the soil of the heart and those things would come forth from the mouth, (Matthew 15:18-20).

:Nineveh:

I said
lololo Does that really make any sense to you? You fit right in with this thread.