Study: Liberals prone to psychoticism

Arthur Brain

Hmm, well, the next time I hear a 'liberal' or someone left of centre on the political spectrum argue for executing homosexuals, adulterers & generally imposing an authoritarian state on the Western hemisphere then I'll give it some thought, which is more than what most far right zealots seem to do...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hmm, well, the next time I hear a 'liberal' or someone left of centre on the political spectrum argue for executing homosexuals, adulterers & generally imposing an authoritarian state on the Western hemisphere then I'll give it some thought, which is more than what most far right zealots seem to do...

They are a minority of the Right. The majority of the Left are exactly as stated on this thread.

Arthur Brain

They are a minority of the Right. The majority of the Left are exactly as stated on this thread.

Ah, the guy who thinks society should be a patriarchy, that women should be subservient to the male and is generally fruit cake whacko on the topic of women altogether. I doubt even Musty would celebrate your input to any great extent...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, the guy who thinks society should be a patriarchy, that women should be subservient to the male and is generally fruit cake whacko on the topic of women altogether.
With this, I agree with you.
It is kinda comical to watch him describe liberals,when it fits him like a glove!!!!

Impulsiveness and otherwise acting on emotion is a predominant trait in the liberal spectrum. It's clearly seen- most of their standing is built on whining and contempt.

:rotfl:
Nobody here whines about and has contempt for women as much as he does.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Speaking the truth is not 'whining'. Rather, you all whine about the truth when you can't simply mock those who tell it- when you have your groomed, feminized men there to defend you.

I always found it perplexing the state of mankind today- how it can incontrovertibly exemplify exactly what is held against them and it somehow pass as rebuttal.

Notice how you immediately took the side of whom you were against, right when your folly was noted? And he'll will take your side- there's nothing new under the sun, since Eve seduced Adam with the fruit.

Arthur Brain

Why are you against that?
Is it because it seems barbaric?
Would it be OK in your eyes if the sentence was not so barbaric?
Or do you just not see anything wrong with it at all?

I'm against it because a society that values any semblance of liberty and personal freedom doesn't go around implementing laws that infringe on the consensual private lives of adults to the point of killing them if they violate any such. No, it wouldn't be 'okay' if the 'sentence' was lesser as homosexuality is not a crime and nor should it be. If people are gay then it's no skin off my nose or anyone else's and to promote a penalty that's on a par with murder/rape/child molestation is just zealotry overkill. Adultery I wouldn't condone at all but there's no way people should be executed for it. if you're going to quote Levitical laws or some such then please save your time. We don't live in bronze age times anymore...

Arthur Brain

With this, I agree with you.
It is kinda comical to watch him describe liberals,when it fits him like a glove!!!!

Eh, he just fits into his own unique brand of lunacy frankly. It's unfair to tag it as either conservative or liberal but just flat out bonkersville...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm against it because a society that values any semblance of liberty and personal freedom doesn't go around implementing laws that infringe on the consensual private lives of adults to the point of killing them if they violate any such. No, it wouldn't be 'okay' if the 'sentence' was lesser as homosexuality is not a crime and nor should it be. If people are gay then it's no skin off my nose or anyone else's and to promote a penalty that's on a par with murder/rape/child molestation is just zealotry overkill. Adultery I wouldn't condone at all but there's no way people should be executed for it. if you're going to quote Levitical laws or some such then please save your time. We don't live in bronze age times anymore...
I wasn't going to quote any part of scripture.
Just wanted to get clarity on whether it was because it seemed too barbaric, or because you thought there was nothing wrong with it to begin with.

Not really looking for an answer about whether it should be a criminal offense or not.
Just wanted to know if you, personally, think homo sex and adultery are wrong.

Right now it sounds like you don't think homo sex is wrong at all.
But you do think adultery is wrong,

I, personally, think both are wrong.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuality is the same as incest and bestiality in the Bible- all three were seen as the same degree of abomination and commensurate in view and penalty.

Liberal Christians do not want to admit this incontrovertible fact- the New Testament doesn't bring up much about bestiality or incest, but these folk want to call homosexuality okay because it isn't so expressed in the NT.

Just another observation of liberals going on emotion rather than reality. Or, psychoticism.

Arthur Brain

I wasn't going to quote any part of scripture.
Just wanted to get clarity on whether it was because it seemed too barbaric, or because you thought there was nothing wrong with it to begin with.

Not really looking for an answer about whether it should be a criminal offense or not.
Just wanted to know if you, personally, think homo sex and adultery are wrong.

Right now it sounds like you don't think homo sex is wrong at all.
But you do think adultery is wrong,

I, personally, think both are wrong.

I think neither should be crimes and certainly not capital crimes as the private relationships between adults should be just that, yet some people think that homosexuals (practicing at least) and adulterers should be put to death. That only stems from the far right zealous side of the political spectrum and borders on the psychotic as exemplified on here at varying times.

The fixation on homosexuality from certain people here is bewildering and anything but sane...ok, I get that you think homosexual relations are wrong. AFAIC if people are gay then they didn't choose that and have just as much right to a relationship and a sexual life as anyone else provided it's adult and consensual. Adultery isn't something I'd condone but then it's not just all black and white as if it's just a case of simple betrayal all the time either.

Arthur Brain

Homosexuality is the same as incest and bestiality in the Bible- all three were seen as the same degree of abomination and commensurate in view and penalty.

Liberal Christians do not want to admit this incontrovertible fact- the New Testament doesn't bring up much about bestiality or incest, but these folk want to call homosexuality okay because it isn't so expressed in the NT.

Just another observation of liberals going on emotion rather than reality. Or, psychoticism.

The reality is that you have a complete hang up with women and obsessively and neurotically bang on about it. Have you not noticed how people from the left to right generally just regard you as in need of help?