Strivonism: New Theology Idea

popsthebuilder

Here is your help:

James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

2 Timothy 2:16 But avoid irreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness

1 Timothy 4:13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation, to teaching.

Galatians 1:6-10
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Youre welcome.

Here is the gospel and how to get saved:

1 Corinthians. 15:1-4

"Now I make known to you brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures . . . "

Romans 10:9-10
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

then you will be given the Holy Spirit

Ephesians 1:13-14: “In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession.”

1 Corinthians 2:9-13: “‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.’ But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. ... We have received ... the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.”
To trust fully and follow accordingly without sin of the flesh is still something I seam to struggle with. The seal is a nice concept as it will seal out sin and divide the righteous from those attached to wants. Trust and Faith I have, patience I have, perseverance is my self made struggle. So technically it is lack of full trust in the word of God in all forms. This feels damning, but I know of the grace and mercy of God, his plan will come to fruition.

popsthebuilder

Can you please explain your position?
Thanks.
Knowledge, and henceforth truth isn't limited to things that are observable to third parties.
Personal experience is indeed knowledge, yet not strictly reproducible for the observation of a third party. Science is a great tool for deciphering our existence. But to say that all that is real is proven to be such is a false statement.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Knowledge, and henceforth truth isn't limited to things that are observable to third parties.
Personal experience is indeed knowledge, yet not strictly reproducible for the observation of a third party. Science is a great tool for deciphering our existence. But to say that all that is real is proven to be such is a false statement.

Nothing you say here is incorrect but I suggest that you have simply misinterpreted my post.
I will rephrase it to make it a little more readable.

Here is the original:

"No statements are true unless they can be proven scientifically (or logically)" or "no statements are true unless they can be shown empirically to be true" cannot themselves be proven scientifically, logically, or empirically. -Keith Ward

Here is what I could have said instead of directly quoting Keith Ward:

Keith Ward has made an observation about what evolutionists take for granted about scientific proof.
Evolutionists will often make the comments:
"No statements are true unless they can be proven scientifically (or logically)"
or
"No statements are true unless they can be shown empirically to be true"
Mr. Ward has pointed out that these very statements, made by evolutionists cannot, themselves, be proven scientifically, logically, or empirically.
The logical conclusion is that these statements made by evolutionists are untrue!

I hope this makes it a little clearer.

journey

To the OP: NO, I will not help you fabricate a new religion based on lies. You've already been given some great advice. Start with your own Salvation. You can find everything you need in the TRUTH - God's Word - the Holy Bible.