"Straight Pride" Month on TOL.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
So, if one is not given to public displays of affection, how does one go about "celebrating" being straight?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Gerald said:
So, if one is not given to public displays of affection, how does one go about "celebrating" being straight?
You may want to work on other areas first, as you seem to be much more lacking in your public display of intelligence.

[I haven't made fun of Gerald in a while, figured I should.]

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Lucky said:
You may want to work on other areas first, as you seem to be much more lacking in your public display of intelligence.

[I haven't made fun of Gerald in a while, figured I should.]
Nice to see you're not above taking a cheap shot, Lucky.

You're very much like me in that respect. Isn't that a comforting thought...?

erinmarie

I like my fighting avatar alot too, but I want to put up a nice pic of me and my husband for awhile...

If I can find one. :eek: :ha:

erinmarie

I was thinking the "fighting" avatars were in honor of The Battle Royale, and that it would "go on" until the end. But since it's running into Sept. and this is straight month, it would be appropriate to change it now.

Rimi

OK, now I didn't know it was tied to the debate. Well, I don't recall reading about it anyway, but I've got a lot going on. Guess I'll ditch Ermey now.

erinmarie

Today is my husband and my Anniversary, appropriate for September at TOL, eh? I think I've posted these pics before, in the gallery, but since they're not on TOL anymore I'll post them again in honor of the first day of "Straight Pride".

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't forget your "celebrate straight" avatars!!

dRock

I'm serious...is Knight working on getting that one worked out, or do I have to do it....

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
drock said:
I'm serious...is Knight working on getting that one worked out, or do I have to do it....

I'm sure he'll be more than happy to put you in charge of that one.

erinmarie

Okay, here's my avatar...but I'm not sure that you can read my name! Blast, maybe I'll take it back to the drawing board...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
erinmarie said:
Okay, here's my avatar...but I'm not sure that you can read my name! Blast, maybe I'll take it back to the drawing board...
Outline it in a light color or something...

BTW, congrats on the anniversary. :thumb:

dRock

Poly said:
I'm sure he'll be more than happy to put you in charge of that one.
I will email them and see what kind of response I get...do you think it will be okay for me to mention TOL as the reference? :think: