STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So spreading lie is true believers thing to do?

You still dont know you are wrong about your self assurance of your salvation.
The very word of GOD gives him the assurance.
The assurance of GOD that you reject, as you do most of the word of GOD.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Further clarification is needed.

Let's allow Paul to clarify, "For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." (Romans 5:10)

We are saved by his life in us even though his death for reconciliation was some years ago.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Let's allow Paul to clarify, "For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." (Romans 5:10)

We are saved by his life in us even though his death for reconciliation was some years ago.

If YOU are truly saved and a member of the 'Body of Christ' and have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, then, and only then are you guaranteed eternal life. Are you a member?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Yep there's sumpthin' to this.....

1 Peter 2:3-5
3now that you have tasted that the LORD is good.

4As you come to him, the living Stone-rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him-

5you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 6:5
5who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age

Arthur Brain

Well, didn't think it would take long for someone to jump all over Hawking's grave and sure enough...

Typical 'hellfire' doctrine, bereft of love or anything resembling compassion or understanding as per usual with fundamentalism. Just goes to show how beliefs in a cruel deity can make callous monsters of those who ascribe to them.

GM, you wouldn't know what love is if it slapped you upside the head with a big dose of empathy on the side or if you did you certainly don't exhibit any of it now. Nor does musterion or Nick M and the like. You're all cold to the core.

RIP Stephen Hawking.

God's Truth

Steven Hawking died today. He was a very famous modern Physicist. He was known to be extremely intelligent, except, for one thing, he died an atheist and therefore, is, at this moment in time, suffering in Hell. Hell is a place where the people who died without Christ, will be a resident until they are brought before, God the Father, during the time of the 'Final Judgement.'

Hawking, along with those who have rejected 'God's Grace' through the death and resurrection of Christ is in a temporary place of suffering as spoken of in Luke 16:19-31;

“There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell[a] from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’

27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

To be honest SOME think this may be a Metaphor or some form of symbology. While others, such as myself, regard it as a LITERAL holding place for those who have died in their sins. The book of Revelation speaks about the 'final Judgement in Revelation 20:11-15;

Revelation 20:11-15 King James Version (KJV)

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I know where you are going.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, didn't think it would take long for someone to jump all over Hawking's grave and sure enough...

Typical 'hellfire' doctrine, bereft of love or anything resembling compassion or understanding as per usual with fundamentalism. Just goes to show how beliefs in a cruel deity can make callous monsters of those who ascribe to them.

GM, you wouldn't know what love is if it slapped you upside the head with a big dose of empathy on the side or if you did you certainly don't exhibit any of it now. Nor does musterion or Nick M and the like. You're all cold to the core.

RIP Stephen Hawking.

hi :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.