St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
Is the Cards' Skipper Whalen on the hot seat yet?

The Birds are done, for this year-toast. I've already ordered my case of "Natty Light," and 2 cases, of "Mr. Cookie Bars," and my bleacher seats for exhibition "games" in spring training, February-March, 2018, in St. Pete, Florida. Pitchers report February 22. No one can(sanely) watch an exhibition "game," without 4-6 drinks pumped into them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Birds are done, for this year-toast. I've already ordered my case of "Natty Light," and 2 cases, of "Mr. Cookie Bars," and my bleacher seats for exhibition "games" in spring training, February-March, 2018, in St. Pete, Florida. Pitchers report February 22. No one can(sanely) watch an exhibition "game," without 4-6 drinks pumped into them.
The Cardinals are in first place and will stay there all season - Cards and O's in the Series

john w

Hall of Fame
The Cardinals are in first place and will stay there all season - Cards and O's in the Series

Right-their "magic" number is 122-to elimination. Pick up some cheap Cardinal tickets, in July-when they are officially eliminated. John "I always back the winner, have so many scrapes on my knees from jumpin' on/off the babdwagon" W. I call it "versatility/flexibility"-sorta like many of the alleged "Christians" on this site-a bunch of muttering, wavering, double minded, w/o vertebrae charlatans.....

SaulToPaul 2

Right-their "magic" number is 122-to elimination. Pick up some cheap Cardinal tickets, in July-when they are officially eliminated. John "I always back the winner, have so many scrapes on my knees from jumpin' on/off the babdwagon" W. I call it "versatility/flexibility"-sorta like many of the alleged "Christians" on this site-a bunch of muttering, wavering, double minded, w/o vertebrae charlatans.....

They should sign Tommy Herr Jr and Ken Oberkfell Jr.