St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

The Berean

The San Francisco Giants now have the best record in all of baseball. :banana: And 2016 is an EVEN year. :banana: :banana: :banana:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Cardinals enter the All-Star break 7 games back of the Cubbies. They are poised to catch the cubs in the second half to win the division.

Go Cardinals !!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Lets get the second half underway.
Whalen for manager of the year.

I'm already booking my flight to Florida, for 2017 spring training. It's over. Re-tool. Trade anyone over 29. Bring up Reyes, and trade Carpenter, Piscoty, Martinez, the ABud brewery in St. Louis, and Scottrade Center, and money laundering "profits," to Angels, for Mike Trout.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm already booking my flight to Florida, for 2017 spring training. It's over. Re-tool. Trade anyone over 29. Bring up Reyes, and trade Carpenter, Piscoty, Martinez, the ABud brewery in St. Louis, and Scottrade Center, and money laundering "profits," to Angels, for Mike Trout.

Whalen for GM of the year!

SaulToPaul 2

This ought to clinch it: Hire Tony Dow as my scout in the states, focusing on the various "State" colleges,and hire the Mayor, as head scout, in Cuba, immediately "designating" him "for reassignment."

Smart move, GM Whalen, as the Mayor would be distracted by the Daphne types in the stands and would do a poor job of scouting the on field talent.

john w

Hall of Fame
Smart move, GM Whalen, as the Mayor would be distracted by the Daphne types in the stands and would do a poor job of scouting the on field talent.

Exactamundo. And, as Loyd Bentsen would say:

Mayor, I knew/know Wallace Cleaver/Tony Dow. Wallace Cleaver/Tony Dow is a friend of mine. And, Mayor, you are no Wallace Cleaver/Tony Dow.

SaulToPaul 2

Exactamundo. And, as Loyd Bentsen would say:

Mayor, I knew/know Wallace Cleaver/Tony Dow. Wallace Cleaver/Tony Dow is a friend of mine. And, Mayor, you are no Wallace Cleaver/Tony Dow.

Hard to beat that double play combination with Richie Cunningham at short and Opie Taylor at 2B.