St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

john w

Hall of Fame
PJ the Great has stated previously that he gets all of his sports news and scores from TOL exclusively.

Yes, I suppose I could have been more productive. After a "light" workout, I ate junk food, watched the NBA finals game one on betamax, watched Perry Mason, napped, watched Rockford Files, and then the Cubs.

It was a great day.

The only thing that might have made today better,Mayor, would be if you gotten a corner room at "The Y," and cooked some chilli.

SaulToPaul 2

The only thing that might have made today better,Mayor, would be if you gotten a corner room at "The Y," and cooked some chilli.

Yes that would have been nice to dip my feet in the pool after a few games of pick up basketball with "the fellas".

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, and Cleaver's fastball has "life".

I'm looking forward to the "Belmont Stakes," as I heard a commentator say that Nyquist still has a shot, since he is so "athletic."

What did they do? Take the horse out to a basketball court, to shoot some hoops? Or check out his fastball? Or perhaps, examine his WHUTYRTYTREDFOUYTTTTL-and I don't even know this "metric" is?!

It's a mite peculiar, what all these "expert commentators" will make up, that means NADA.

I just "stepped it up." You are all in denial.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm looking forward to the "Belmont Stakes," as I heard a commentator say that Nyquist still has a shot, since he is so "athletic."

What did they do? Take the horse out to a basketball court, to shoot some hoops? Or check out his fastball? Or perhaps, examine his WHUTYRTYTREDFOUYTTTTL-and I don't even know this "metric" is?!

It's a mite peculiar, what all these "expert commentators" will make up, that means NADA.

I just "stepped it up." You are all in denial.

:chuckle:

Classic saint john w the great.

I bet you were a "high IQ" player? (which means you were not gifted athletically, but played the game with your brain).

john w

Hall of Fame

Classic saint john w the great.

I bet you were a "high IQ" player? (which means you were not gifted athletically, but played the game with your brain).

Yes, Mayor, and since chronology is obviously not important in the bible, I would suggest that someone said, “I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first..It's not important.” Maybe it was Calvin Cooledge?

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, Mayor, and since chronology is obviously not important in the bible, I would suggest that someone said, “I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first..It's not important.” Maybe it was Calvin Cooledge?

Joe Maddon does not think chronology is important, as he regularly bats his pitchers in the 8th spot.
Plum curious...

john w

Hall of Fame

You have lots of fresh material today, saint john.

That is cuz I am off on Mondays, pertneer the rest of the year, and I am spending most of my time, watching "The Best of the Brady Bunch," and eating 222 Cheetos, while calling up Hank Hanegraaf's radio broadcast, and tryin' to learn how to take off on him. Go ahead, Mayor-every time you take off on Hank, it's like he is on TOL. Take off on him, Mayor!

SaulToPaul 2

That is cuz I am off on Mondays, pertneer the rest of the year, and I am spending most of my time, watching "The Best of the Brady Bunch," and eating 222 Cheetos, while calling up Hank Hanegraaf's radio broadcast, and tryin' to learn how to take off on him. Go ahead, Mayor-every time you take off on Hank, it's like he is on TOL. Take off on him, Mayor!

saint john: "Take off on Hank!"
STP: "Naw."
saint john: "Do it, do it!"
saint john: "Awwww, come on!"
Helen Crump: "Well, if he doesn't want to..."
STP: "Oh, I'll do it."

john w

Hall of Fame
saint john: "Take off on Hank!"
saint john: "Do it, do it!"
saint john: "Awwww, come on!"
Helen Crump: "Well, if he doesn't want to..."
STP: "Oh, I'll do it."

You kill me! A classic, Mayor! I couldn't have taken off on those lines any better, myself!

Can't you just see STP takin' off on Gomer, TOl audience?

Now, Mayor-take off on Hank, Mayor. Go ahead, Mayor! Take off on your "Bible love letter" jazz!For the love of Mike...just do it! Go.....Take off on Hank....Just do it!!!

SaulToPaul 2

You kill me! A classic, Mayor! I couldn't have taken off on those lines any better, myself!

Can't you just see STP takin' off on Gomer, TOl audience?

Now, Mayor-take off on Hank, Mayor. Go ahead, Mayor! Take off on your "Bible love letter" jazz!For the love of Mike...just do it! Go.....Take off on Hank....Just do it!!!

We must learn to read the Bible for all it's worth, to read it as it was intended to be read. We need to learn the art & science of biblical interpretation. It is an art in that it must be practiced and it is a science in that principles apply. The Bible is 66 love letters etched in heavenly handwriting by the lover of our soul. We need to put on the full armor of God. With it, we are invincible. Without it, we are a guaranteed casualty.

Am I getting through to you Darby-ite?

john w

Hall of Fame
We must learn to read the Bible for all it's worth, to read it as it was intended to be read. We need to learn the art & science of biblical interpretation. It is an art in that it must be practiced and it is a science in that principles apply. The Bible is 66 love letters etched in heavenly handwriting by the lover of our soul. We need to put on the full armor of God. With it, we are invincible. Without it, we are a guaranteed casualty.

Am I getting through to you Darby-ite?

You are, as you ain't talkin' to a jerk, Mayor! Can you take off on Sargent Vince Carter? I can't heeeer, yuuuuuu!!! I kill me! Can't you just see Vince Carter on TOL right now?