Spot what's wrong in this headline.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
By looking at the responses in this thread, it appears that you and your flock aren't bothered by secular humanists attacking Christianity.

It would also suggest that they don't know their Bible as well as they think they do, as evidenced by these references regarding the topic:

Luke 1:35 KJV
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Rom 7:4 KJV
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

1 Cor 6:19 KJV
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Cor 12:27 KJV
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.​

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
They're not attacking Christianity, but an idol.

You're failing to see the big picture, i.e. the attack on Judeo-Christian values throughout our society. This is only one example (removing the 10 Commandments from public display, "In God We Trust" from US currency, the Pledge of Allegiance from public schools are others; I could go on and on and on).

musterion

You're failing to see the big picture, i.e. the attack on Judeo-Christian values throughout our society. This is only one example (removing the 10 Commandments from public display, "In God We Trust" from US currency, the Pledge of Allegiance from public schools are others; I could go on and on and on).

Judeo-Christian values will save no one. While I'm glad our society has what we have left of them, they have by some been elevated to such a level that they numb many to the lost's need for the Gospel of grace.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Judeo-Christian values will save no one. While I'm glad our society has what we have left of them, they have by some been elevated to such a level that they numb many to the lost's need for the Gospel of grace.

If you were to look at the big picture, you'd know that due to the secular humanist attack on Christianity, it won't be long before God will be outlawed in our once great nation.

Kinda hard to learn about "the Gospel of grace" when you can't even have access to a Bible wouldn't you say musterion?

251857_4512397571401_509772808_n.jpg

Arthur Brain

If you were to look at the big picture, you'd know that due to the secular humanist attack on Christianity, it won't be long before God will be outlawed in our once great nation.

Kinda hard to learn about "the Gospel of grace" when you can't even have access to a Bible wouldn't you say musterion?

Yes aCW, in 14 years time it will be illegal to own or have access to a bible in the West...

:kookoo:

Leave the idiot posts to the jinxed Russian and tardly arite.

Hey Nick, wishing you a maturity/personality transplant for the new year!

:cheers:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes aCW, in 14 years time it will be illegal to own or have access to a bible in the West...

If (heaven forbid) I should ever find myself in a conversation that deals with hair dressers or florists and need an expert opinion, I'll give you a call Art, i.e. stick to topics that you know about.

Arthur Brain

If (heaven forbid) I should ever find myself in a conversation that deals with hair dressers or florists and need an expert opinion, I'll give you a call Art, i.e. stick to topics that you know about.

Oh c'mon dude, you're rehashing this same insipid tripe again?? Are you really so lacking in wit or originality that you're simply reduced to making the same asinine quips and soundbites over and over and over again man? Honestly? If you're the expert at mockery that you claim to be you'd be injecting some Twainesque put downs into your posts, not this lame crap.

What's next on the aCW arsenal otherwise? Written lisps? Mother's basements? Ovaltine?

Happy new year aCW. May it bring you the expertise that so far only resides in that fevered cabbage inside your head.

musterion

Oh c'mon dude, you're rehashing this same insipid tripe again?? Are you really so lacking in wit or originality that you're simply reduced to making the same asinine quips and soundbites over and over and over again man? Honestly? If you're the expert at mockery that you claim to be you'd be injecting some Twainesque put downs into your posts, not this lame crap.

What's next on the aCW arsenal otherwise? Written lisps? Mother's basements? Ovaltine?

Happy new year aCW. May it bring you the expertise that so far only resides in that fevered cabbage inside your head.

Can you hear the Muslim call to prayer from where you live?

musterion

If Art lives anywhere near Bradford, he'd hear this:

I don't speak Arabic, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he's saying "Murder all infidels!"

Wherever in the U.K. he lives, he'll hear it someday and his own government will (at least) fine him heavily if he complains about the noise.

Arthur Brain

If Art lives anywhere near Bradford, he'd hear this:

I don't speak Arabic, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he's saying "Murder all infidels!"

I don't as it happens although I have been there a few times. Funnily enough nothing happened apart from a few good times with a friend who was at university there at the time.

Although...there was this one instance when someone had the sheer unbrazen audacity to ask me for the time. Needless to say I walked off in self righteous disgust...