Spiritually Irma

daqq

The irony is you supporting a daqq attack, which was full of lies.

You are calling me a liar. What a flaming hypocrite you are. Here are some posts from the other thread where you openly contradict exactly what you say here now when you call me a liar.

Nang says Truster is not a liar no matter what the subject of discussion might be:

Truster is not a liar, no matter the subject of discussion.

He confesses absolute trust in Jesus Christ, as I suppose you also confess.

Nang is a liar because Truster himself is a liar when he says that my Father is the Devil and Satan, and as he said herein again, that I am one of "Satan's henchmen". He is lying to save his own skin because if I am right, especially when I quote the scripture, and it proves his doctrine to be false, then it plainly means that he does not know Elohim so well as he claims: therefore he lies so as to slander my character because he cannot be seen to be arguing with the SCRIPTURE, it is called character assassination, and it is lying about me whom he knows absolutely nothing about except for the SCRIPTURE and the arguments thereof which I have posted in the past and here in this thread also, that is all that Truster knows about me. Truster is a liar, and so is Nang for saying that he is not a liar under any circumstances or "subject of discussion" in this forum.

You then say in the same thread that the STAFF must be the ones to decide if it is okay to call someone a liar: WHY THEREFORE DO YOU NOW CALL ME A LIAR WITHOUT STAFF APPROVAL? O HYPOCRITE?

Staff has to decide if it's okay to call someone a liar, regardless of content.

Liar, is most often used during theological differences.

There has to be a standard set.

When and where was this so-called standard set? And if there has been no standard set since you said these things then why are you now calling me a liar here in this thread? Moreover YOU are the real liar because I quoted scripture to back up my opening statements here and after that what I posted is opinion, not "full of lies", as you have stated by way of your lying tongue. You are the liar for calling me a liar because I was not lying unless you can actually prove your accusation. I know that I can prove that Truster has said that my Father is the Devil and Satan but what about you? Can you prove your accusation that I have lied anywhere in this thread? Show me the lies or you are the liar.

And here you are after that post proclaiming that you cannot tell a lie . . . :chuckle:

I can not tell a lie.

I read some of his posts and thank what I agree with.

Yes, you can tell a lie, and you have done so here in this thread by calling me a liar. I am not a liar, especially not an intentional liar, so please prove your accusation that I am a liar, otherwise you are a twofold or maybe even a threefold liar, and that is only counting two recent threads: this one and the other one from which I am now quoting.

And now here is a double whammy from the same thread where Nang quotes your post and wholeheartedly agrees with a big "Amen!" And then says that to call another person a liar, as you have now hypocritically done to me here in this thread, "is to accuse one of being nothing better than a child of Satan!", (according to your associate, Nang).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Eagles Wings
Staff has to decide if it's okay to call someone a liar, regardless of content.

Liar, is most often used during theological differences.

There has to be a standard set.
Amen!

To call another a "liar" is to accuse one of being nothing better than a child of Satan!

Ahah, see there? even according to your associate Nang, since you have called me a liar, you therefore have called me a child of Satan just like your associate Truster has done multiple times. It is you and yours who are the liars because none of you know me outside of this forum and none of you have the right to judge anyone to be a "child of Satan" as Truster has already done and you by default have now strongly implied by your own words and those of your associates whom you agree with in what they have said. You are lying just like your fellow associates Truster and Nang. And if you say Truster did not say those things about me then you are lying. And if you agree with him that my Father is the Devil and Satan then you are not only a liar but a blasphemer of my heavenly Father just as Truster is. Moreover your associate Nang lied by unequivocally stating that, "Truster is not a liar, no matter the subject of discussion", because Truster is a liar when he says that my Father is the Devil and Satan. You and your associates lose in every possible way because you gave your full support to, (and staked your reputations upon), a blasphemer and a liar.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You are calling me a liar. What a flaming hypocrite you are. Here are some posts from the other thread where you openly contradict exactly what you say here now when you call me a liar.

Nang says Truster is not a liar no matter what the subject of discussion might be:

Nang is a liar because Truster himself is a liar when he says that my Father is the Devil and Satan, and as he said herein again, that I am one of "Satan's henchmen". He is lying to save his own skin because if I am right, especially when I quote the scripture, and it proves his doctrine to be false, then it plainly means that he does not know Elohim so well as he claims: therefore he lies so as to slander my character because he cannot be seen to be arguing with the SCRIPTURE, it is called character assassination, and it is lying about me whom he knows absolutely nothing about except for the SCRIPTURE and the arguments thereof which I have posted in the past and here in this thread also, that is all that Truster knows about me. Truster is a liar, and so is Nang for saying that he is not a liar under any circumstances or "subject of discussion" in this forum.

You then say in the same thread that the STAFF must be the ones to decide if it is okay to call someone a liar: WHY THEREFORE DO YOU NOW CALL ME A LIAR WITHOUT STAFF APPROVAL? O HYPOCRITE?

When and where was this so-called standard set? And if there has been no standard set since you said these things then why are you now calling me a liar here in this thread? Moreover YOU are the real liar because I quoted scripture to back up my opening statements here and after that what I posted is opinion, not "full of lies", as you have stated by way of your lying tongue. You are the liar for calling me a liar because I was not lying unless you can actually prove your accusation. I know that I can prove that Truster has said that my Father is the Devil and Satan but what about you? Can you prove your accusation that I have lied anywhere in this thread? Show me the lies or you are the liar.

And here you are after that post proclaiming that you cannot tell a lie . . . :chuckle:

Yes, you can tell a lie, and you have done so here in this thread by calling me a liar. I am not a liar, especially not an intentional liar, so please prove your accusation that I am a liar, otherwise you are a twofold or maybe even a threefold liar, and that is only counting two recent threads: this one and the other one from which I am now quoting.

And now here is a double whammy from the same thread where Nang quotes your post and wholeheartedly agrees with a big "Amen!" And then says that to call another person a liar, as you have now hypocritically done to me here in this thread, "is to accuse one of being nothing better than a child of Satan!", (according to your associate, Nang).

Ahah, see there? even according to your associate Nang, since you have called me a liar, you therefore have called me a child of Satan just like your associate Truster has done multiple times. It is you and yours who are the liars because none of you know me outside of this forum and none of you have the right to judge anyone to be a "child of Satan" as Truster has already done and you by default have now strongly implied by your own words and those of your associates whom you agree with in what they have said. You are lying just like your fellow associates Truster and Nang. And if you say Truster did not say those things about me then you are lying. And if you agree with him that my Father is the Devil and Satan then you are not only a liar but a blasphemer of my heavenly Father just as Truster is. Moreover your associate Nang lied by unequivocally stating that, "Truster is not a liar, no matter the subject of discussion", because Truster is a liar when he says that my Father is the Devil and Satan. You and your associates lose in every possible way because you gave your full support to, (and staked your reputations upon), a blasphemer and a liar.

So you're not a liar now. Umhmm right son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daqq

So you're not a liar now. Umhmm right son.

Please provide EVIDENCE for your insinuation that I ever was a liar as opposed to now.
Umhmm right son, like you actually have any, which makes you a what? (lol). :chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Please provide EVIDENCE for your insinuation that I ever was a liar as opposed to now.
Umhmm right son, like you actually have any, which makes you a what? (lol). :chuckle:

Triggered

glorydaz

She's hung by her own petard. ;)

daqq

@daqq

Truster would be the first to disclaim fellowship with Calvinism.

Your wordy paragraphs are hard to read.

"You and yours", ah, no.

Get a grip and stop lying about who is calling you what.

Again, you are lying, because I am not lying about what Truster has called me: he called me what I said he called me. You simply do not wish to believe it because it means you gave your support to a known blasphemer and liar.

The following is only the second thread where I remember ever speaking to Truster, (I found one from before this in Nov 2015 but it was a very brief encounter), and after one initial response to me in the following thread; these were the words in his second post to me when I was essentially a total stranger to him:

You forgot to judge yourself, O man, and you will die like a man, O god. :chuckle:
Like Satan your father you mock piety and despise the truth.

Anyone who will say such a thing to a complete stranger has ho fear of Elohim whatsoever because the same has no fear of blaspheming Elohim by saying to someone else, whom he has never met and does not know, that his Father is Satan. When you say this about someone whose words you do not understand, and whom you do not know what he or she believes, (and especially when they are quoting the SCRIPTURE), then you have no fear of Elohim and all of your claims of knowing Him are a bold faced LIE. And of course I was indeed referencing teachings of the Messiah, and Paul, and referencing other scripture in what I said to him there, (Psalm 82:6-7), and because of that I replied the following to him, and he knows it, and at that time it got much worse after these comments and this exchange, throughout the forum board; and no doubt it was because his blasphemy was immediately called for what it was, and after that his heart, mouth, and defiled soul multiplied the blasphemies like a mother rabbit produces offspring.

My Father spoke those things through His messengers, (Psalm 82:6-7, Rom 2:1-3, 1Cor 11:31). So now what will you do, O King Judge in the place of God? For now you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit by saying that my Father is Satan even when I referenced words from the scripture which you quoted in your response? Do you not know the scripture? What is the remedy for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in your dream kingdom where you supposedly cannot be condemned but are free to condemn whosoever you will? You frauds always slay yourselves within the first three or four posts. No fun. :yawn: :plain:

daqq

In His infinite mercy the Eternal Almighty sends another warning. Mankind has named the warning maria.

Truster the Liar.

Speaking falsely in the name of God.

"Yah Veh is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: Yah Veh hath his way in the hurricane and in the whirling, and the clouds are the dust of his feet." (Nahum 1:3)

You are a liar in God's name. That is a grievous sin.

You take scripture out of context as a pretext your false "teaching".
Nah 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.

THAT is the context of THAT scripture that you abuse.

The judgements of the OT still stand for the unregenerate.

As of right now Puerto Rico is being hammered by hurricane Maria and of course, despite what Truster claims, Puerto Rico is certainly not "unregenerate", but rather about 95% Christian, (with about 65-70% being Catholic and the rest being Protestant, Evangelical, etc., https://joshuaproject.net/countries/RQ). Moreover the current storm track for hurricane Maria at NOAA shows that the storm is projected to entirely miss the US mainland and likely go back out into the Atlantic; and that is not to miss the US by just a little but rather way off track from anywhere near the East Coast of the United States. This is the current information from NOAA right now at the time of this post:

090927_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at5.shtml?cone

So if this track holds, (and no one but God knows where this will truly end up), then essentially, according to Truster's prophetic proclamation, God has sent a warning by devastating Puerto Rico, a Christian nation, and not just a Christian nation by a slim majority, no, but an island nation that is 95% Christian. And to whom is this warning being sent? We will likely never know because the prophet did not say: and now that Maria appears to be headed back out to the middle of the Atlantic where it will die off, after untold destruction upon Puerto Rico, (and the Dominican Republic next), and no doubt much loss of life, the prophet will likely not have an answer, (if and when he returns from his current ban, lol), or perhaps when he makes his next appearance he will say, "The warning was for unregenerate Puerto Rico! Duh!"

Eagles Wings

Calling someone a liar just gets their goat.

The point is proven over and over.

My reputation is not at stake if someone calls me a liar.

I apologize, [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION].

It would have been better to ignore, not to be rude, but for self discipline.

Truster

"US-bound Hurricane Irma has gotten so strong that it is showing up on equipment designed to measure earthquakes".

Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Haggai 2:6 For thus saith Yah Veh Sabaoth of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;​

Isaiah 26:9
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
With my soul; sincerely and most affectionately, as Psalm 63:1, and elsewhere.

Have I: the prophet speaks this in the name of all God’s people, by comparing this with the foregoing verse. In the night; either,

1. Figuratively, in the time of affliction, which is often called night or darkness; or rather,

2. Properly, as appears from the next clause, wherein early or in the morning is opposed to it. When others are sleeping, my thoughts and desires are working towards God. Will I seek thee, by fervent prayer for thy loving-kindness. Early; betimes in the morning, as the word signifies.

For when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness: and good reason it is that we should thus desire and seek thee in the way of thy judgments, because this is the very design of thy judgments, that men should thereby be awakened to learn and return to their duty; and this is a common effect of them, that those who have been careless in prosperity, are made wiser and better by afflictions. The inhabitants of the world seem to be here taken not in opposition to God’s people, as if not they only, but even the wicked world, would do thus; but in a general notion, so as to include, yea principally to design, God’s people, as may be gathered both from the former part of this, and the foregoing verse, in which he describes their pious carriage under affliction; as also from the two following verses, in which he speaks of the wicked, whom he seems to oppose to these inhabitants of the world, because these learn righteousness, whilst those wicked men remain incorrigible both under mercies and judgments, Isaiah 26:10,11.