Spiritually DEAF!!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Well it's back on the "Religion" section, I don't remember where, there were several. AND I used the same verse a few times my self. But I think what got Squeeky banned, was he used the Word (((( GOD USES!!! ))))!!!! - ( SORRY ), - And Got banned for it Over ALL The Garbage that GM Does ALL the Time to some of US!!

OH - if I do get Banned for BAD, I'll still check in to See how many NEW people will tell this place -- "It AIN'T Worth IT"!! -- But there will always be of the such NOW who will enjoy that type of Pestering Christians!! ISIS maybe!! - Here Now, who is or is not Really on ISIS's Side?? -- We Know they're HERE in America.

Look up ( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ).

Paul -- 092914

isis is a touchy subject. I would like to move away from that subject.

Letsargue

Unless you're searching for truth, it's best you not mock Christianty
on a Christian forum! Find yourself a nice Atheist/agnostic forum!
Otherwise, you're just gonna get yourself banned for blasphemy
here! And, rightfully so.

(((( LIKE You!!! ))))!!!!!, - Come On, -- Only those who are really trying to communicate a little Gets BANNED HERE on TOL, (( Check it OUT )), Whoever You are that is concerned, it's not that hard to do!!!!! - Do a little comparing!!

Paul -- 092914

Letsargue

isis is a touchy subject. I would like to move away from that subject.

So is GOD, but Ok!!

I fully agree with Squeaky about his not going to the Dr. to extend Life, and I think that was the main reason he got into such an hassle with some of the dead fearing people. -- However, If you can stand this place, there is nothing else to really to live for trying to save this kind of what ever they ARE. - Thus, God can take ME any way He chooses, without MY interference!!

Paul -- 092914

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So is GOD, but Ok!!

I fully agree with Squeaky about his not going to the Dr. to extend Life, and I think that was the main reason he got into such an hassle with some of the dead fearing people. -- However, If you can stand this place, there is nothing else to really to live for trying to save this kind of what ever they ARE. - Thus, God can take ME any way He chooses, without MY interference!!

Paul -- 092914

least you can stay here to slowly share the Gospel. God may not want you to shoot a deer with canon when an arrow will do. God doesn't always ask you to go overboard right away. God has multuple ways to deal us.

no need to scare the old fashion way. Times had changed.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
(((( LIKE You!!! ))))!!!!!, - Come On, -- Only those who are really trying to communicate a little Gets BANNED HERE on TOL, (( Check it OUT )), Whoever You are that is concerned, it's not that hard to do!!!!! - Do a little comparing!!

Paul -- 092914

I take it that GM invoked squeaky into something improper.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Satan got Your whole World as a god, over the True GOD!! - Now prove me Wrong, You "Lying" whatever you do call Yourself!!!!

Paul -- 092914
Paul, why don't you take it down a notch or ten and have a discussion?

r2d2

Letsargue

Paul, why don't you take it down a notch or ten and have a discussion?

r2d2

Can you think of any other reason I'M HERE??

Why am I here.?? -- You all just start it. - I'm Here Just for that, But who Cares what GOD SAYS?? -- What to They want Me to Say?? - Something that is Not written in the Mind of GOD???

Ask and it shall be GIVEN, By who, - God, or Satan??

Paul -- 092914

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Can you think of any other reason I'M HERE??

Why am I here.?? -- You all just start it. - I'm Here Just for that, But who Cares what GOD SAYS?? -- What to They want Me to Say?? - Something that is Not written in the Mind of GOD???

Ask and it shall be GIVEN, By who, - God, or Satan??

Paul -- 092914

Your're unable to have a normal discussion with your fellow
human beings. They put you in that mental institution for a
reason! You most likely should still be there?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul -- 092914

YOU don't communicate, you rant and rave like a crazy guy, which
you happen to be. You said it yourself, you were a patient at a
mental hospital!

Letsargue

Your're unable to have a normal discussion with your fellow
human beings. They put you in that mental institution for a
reason! You most likely should still be there?

((( YOU Killed Jesus for the Same reason ))) -- And the Apostle Paul!! -- Now ME????

(( Come On you -- What ever you call yourself ))!!!

Paul -- 092914