Spirit and Spiritual Form:

Letsargue

John 1:1-2 KJV – 1- “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2- The ( same ) was in the beginning with God”. ----//--- What does it mean, - “The ( same ) was in the beginning with God”??? – You who are unlearned couldn’t know the answer to that, but it’s as follows: >>- John 4:24 KJV – “((( God is a Spirit ))): and they that worship him must ( worship Him in “Spirit” ) and ( in “Truth” ). ----//-- If you are to ( worship God ) you must worship ( As a creature ), not as a Creator, or Spirit!! - You are carnal, therefore you must worship God, the Creator ( Only )!!

There was ( No ) other Spirit to worship (( “In Spirit” )) ( Until Jesus was Resurrected, and taught by the “Power” of the Creator, ( The Gospel ) which is Christ and Him / Jesus Christ the ( New Creator in “Spirit” ), the New Creator of all things ( New ), including every New Creation in Him, who is the “Clay” from which all “New Things” are formed. -- All “New Things” are formed from the [[[[ ?Blood; NO!! ]]]] - ( From the “Water” that “He” also shed ) mingled with ( All Truth ). The Church / The Body of Christ is ( Now ) that “Form” of Spirit that only “Spirit” can worship in Spirit!!! -- It can’t get ( Simpler ) than that!!! ---- It’s you all who make all things SOO complicated, that everyone with their many different false teachings / doctrines on this very subject is taken (( As the Salt of the earth ))! ((( Impossible ))), It’s “Impossible” to arrive at anything Faithful, using the many, many different false doctrines covering every Truth God has spoken from the beginning!! --- God is, and was ( Spirit )!!!! – Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV – “For (( My “Thoughts” )) are ( not your “thoughts” ), neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9- For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and (( My “Thoughts” )) than your “thoughts”. -----//--- God is Spirit, and that “One Spirit” has “Thoughts” that (( Are His Spirit )). And those “Thoughts” or “Spirit” (((( Never had any (( Form )) until Christ was taught through the Gospel ))))!!! ----- The only other form that the “Spirit of God” had was the ( “Creation” )!!!!! --- The Total Creation was ( Formed ) from the “Spirit of God” and does ( Still Declare Himself to the Lost )!!!

The Lost ( Are Not ) created in the image of God the Father any longer!! – It’s about Jesus Christ the ( Creator, Now )!! --- The Lost are created in the image of “their father” the Devil; - God just said it, and you all are Oblivious to it / Blind to that Light!!!!

Paul – 081812

Letsargue

Challenge that if you can, or dare!!!!!!

God said to the Christians to "Prove all things"!!!

Paul -- 081812

Wile E. Coyote

John 1:1-2 KJV – 1- “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2- The ( same ) was in the beginning with God”. ----//--- What does it mean, - “The ( same ) was in the beginning with God”??? – You who are unlearned couldn’t know the answer to that, but it’s as follows: >>- John 4:24 KJV – “((( God is a Spirit ))): and they that worship him must ( worship Him in “Spirit” ) and ( in “Truth” ). ----//-- If you are to ( worship God ) you must worship ( As a creature ), not as a Creator, or Spirit!! - You are carnal, therefore you must worship God, the Creator ( Only )!!

There was ( No ) other Spirit to worship (( “In Spirit” )) ( Until Jesus was Resurrected, and taught by the “Power” of the Creator, ( The Gospel ) which is Christ and Him / Jesus Christ the ( New Creator in “Spirit” ), the New Creator of all things ( New ), including every New Creation in Him, who is the “Clay” from which all “New Things” are formed. -- All “New Things” are formed from the [[[[ ?Blood; NO!! ]]]] - ( From the “Water” that “He” also shed ) mingled with ( All Truth ). The Church / The Body of Christ is ( Now ) that “Form” of Spirit that only “Spirit” can worship in Spirit!!! -- It can’t get ( Simpler ) than that!!! ---- It’s you all who make all things SOO complicated, that everyone with their many different false teachings / doctrines on this very subject is taken (( As the Salt of the earth ))! ((( Impossible ))), It’s “Impossible” to arrive at anything Faithful, using the many, many different false doctrines covering every Truth God has spoken from the beginning!! --- God is, and was ( Spirit )!!!! – Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV – “For (( My “Thoughts” )) are ( not your “thoughts” ), neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9- For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and (( My “Thoughts” )) than your “thoughts”. -----//--- God is Spirit, and that “One Spirit” has “Thoughts” that (( Are His Spirit )). And those “Thoughts” or “Spirit” (((( Never had any (( Form )) until Christ was taught through the Gospel ))))!!! ----- The only other form that the “Spirit of God” had was the ( “Creation” )!!!!! --- The Total Creation was ( Formed ) from the “Spirit of God” and does ( Still Declare Himself to the Lost )!!!

The Lost ( Are Not ) created in the image of God the Father any longer!! – It’s about Jesus Christ the ( Creator, Now )!! --- The Lost are created in the image of “their father” the Devil; - God just said it, and you all are Oblivious to it / Blind to that Light!!!!

Paul – 081812
TazmanianDevil.gif

Wile E. Coyote

God said to the Christians to “Prove all things, hold on to the Good”. – Of Course the Lost or fools can’t or won’t, because they are Lost or Fools!!

((( What do we see there )))????? -- What does it look like???

Paul – 081812
Your go around in circles in your op.

rainee

Well, - I guess that proves me wrong then??? -- Have you read the Bible lately?? - Does it (( Stay on Topic )) as you desire??? -- NO!!!!!

Paul -- 081812

I think some sections of the OT go up and down like a roller coaster
with promises of good and warnings of bad, one right after the other and back again.

Regarding what you said in your opening post - that is very interesting
how you see the Lord Jesus as going through a change?

I know verses that maybe saying He changed as in He grew... Luke 2:52
And I remember how He was spoken to when He had John baptize Him.

Is this how you are seeing this?

Because I think I agree with the part where you say
"The Lost ( Are Not ) created in the image of God the Father any longer!! – It’s about Jesus Christ the ( Creator, Now )!!..."

Letsargue

I think some sections of the OT go up and down like a roller coaster
with promises of good and warnings of bad, one right after the other and back again.

Regarding what you said in your opening post - that is very interesting
how you see the Lord Jesus as going through a change?

I know verses that maybe saying He changed as in He grew... Luke 2:52
And I remember how He was spoken to when He had John baptize Him.

Is this how you are seeing this?

Because I think I agree with the part where you say
"The Lost ( Are Not ) created in the image of God the Father any longer!! – It’s about Jesus Christ the ( Creator, Now )!!..."

Few, if any realize it, but Jesus was conceived by the Seed of the Gospel , and that can ( never chainge ). That's why Jesus said: - I change not, and,>> Revelation 22:13 KJV - The Gospel is the same "age" / "world" as God.

Paul -- 082412

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
All there is...is Spirit

All there is...is Spirit

~*~*~

All is made of 'Spirit', for 'Spirit' is the all....of all there is.
Forms are definitive shapes, configurations, creative expressions, containments of energy and space that arise in consciousness...but 'Spirit' is the substance thru-out.

pj

rainee

Few, if any realize it, but Jesus was conceived by the Seed of the Gospel , and that can ( never chainge ). That's why Jesus said: - I change not, and,>> Revelation 22:13 KJV - The Gospel is the same "age" / "world" as God.

Paul -- 082412

You know you may use words very abstractly.
What I mean is - if you say "parable" - the word is about an abstraction.
But you actually took that word for an abstraction and used it to identify another abstraction. What do you think about that?

Letsargue

~*~*~

All is made of 'Spirit', for 'Spirit' is the all....of all there is.
Forms are definitive shapes, configurations, creative expressions, containments of energy and space that arise in consciousness...but 'Spirit' is the substance thru-out.

pj

(((( What is (( "Spirit" )) formed of ))))????? -- Do you (( Know / "Know" ))???? - If "Spirit" exists, it must have ((( "FORM" ))). Formed of what??????? -- Every ( Form ) is ( Formed )???!!! - You cannot answer that!!!

Paul -- 082512

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
(((( What is (( "Spirit" )) formed of ))))????? -- Do you (( Know / "Know" ))???? - If "Spirit" exists, it must have ((( "FORM" ))). Formed of what??????? -- Every ( Form ) is ( Formed )???!!! - You cannot answer that!!!

Paul -- 082512

All is Spirit; all in this world exists within consciousness. Forms, images, concepts, ideas are all made of 'consciousness' and formed thereof, since there is no other substance existing of which they could be formed.

Reality ever remains prior to anything that is formed or defined, but forms and definitions cannot exist without that originating reality.

pj

Last edited:

Letsargue

All is Spirit; all in this world exists within consciousness. Forms, images, concepts, ideas are all made of 'consciousness' and formed thereof, since there is other substance existing of which they could be formed.

Reality ever remains prior to anything that is formed or defined, but forms and definitions cannot exist without that originating reality.

pj

That doesn’t answer the question of, “What is Spirit formed of”?? “What is the Composition of Spirit”?? - What is Spirit Composed of, or formed of?? – There is ((( Nothing Philosophical ))) about that, but that’s all you know, - just a bunch of Philosophical mumbo jumbo that doesn’t ((((( Answer ))))) anything!!!!!! – What is Spirit formed of, or what is Spirit Composed of??? -- What if I asked a question Philosophically, could anyone understand anything the Question was about????? – NO!!!!

Fit the Spirit of God and the spirit of Satan in (( Your Spirit ))!!! Let's see how you do that!!!

Paul – 082512

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
That doesn’t answer the question of, “What is Spirit formed of”?? “What is the Composition of Spirit”?? - What is Spirit Composed of, or formed of?? – There is ((( Nothing Philosophical ))) about that, but that’s all you know, - just a bunch of Philosophical mumbo jumbo that doesn’t ((((( Answer ))))) anything!!!!!! – What is Spirit formed of, or what is Spirit Composed of??? -- What if I asked a question Philosophically, could anyone understand anything the Question was about????? – NO!!!!

Fit the Spirit of God and the spirit of Satan in (( Your Spirit ))!!! Let's see how you do that!!!

Paul – 082512

Answered already - although I left out a 'word' on accident. Here it is again...corrected (a word added)

All is Spirit; all in this world exists within consciousness. Forms, images, concepts, ideas are all made of 'consciousness' and formed thereof, since there is no other substance existing of which they could be formed.

You will note the question has been answered, for out of the substance of consciousness all forms have come to be. If you'd like a detailed explanation of what 'spirit' is...we'll leave that to your own 'intelligence' to discern the meaning therein.

If you believe the answer was just 'mumbo jumbo', perhaps your understanding skills and metaphysical perceptions need some fine-tuning ;)

All there is, is 'God' who is Light (all is made of this original substance of pure energy and consciousness...for no other source for it or anything exists. God is all.)

pj

Letsargue

Answered already - although I left out a 'word' on accident. Here it is again...corrected (a word added)

You will note the question has been answered, for out of the substance of consciousness all forms have come to be. If you'd like a detailed explanation of what 'spirit' is...we'll leave that to your own 'intelligence' to discern the meaning therein.

If you believe the answer was just 'mumbo jumbo', perhaps your understanding skills and metaphysical perceptions need some fine-tuning ;)

All there is, is 'God' who is Light (all is made of this original substance of pure energy and consciousness...for no other source for it or anything exists. God is all.)

pj

How can you possibly say that that answers the Question???? -- It answers it in the same way those cursed fools of the (( Liberal Political )) side of the Government answer anything!!!! - Like (( Fools )) with no Answer!!!

Paul -- 082612

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
How can you possibly say that that answers the Question???? -- It answers it in the same way those cursed fools of the (( Liberal Political )) side of the Government answer anything!!!! - Like (( Fools )) with no Answer!!!

Paul -- 082612

What is provided is 'that' which already IS. What always already IS needs no proving, because it is absolute. All 'else' entertained by 'mind' and 'ego' is 'relative'.

The 'answer' is in the question, but is even 'prior' to it.

pj

Letsargue

What is provided is 'that' which already IS. What always already IS needs no proving, because it is absolute. All 'else' entertained by 'mind' and 'ego' is 'relative'.

The 'answer' is in the question, but is even 'prior' to it.

pj

The wrong "here" is between you and me, and that's all "here", ( not there, or anywhere else )!!

1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV – (((( “Prove “ALL” things )))); hold fast that which is ( Good” ). ----//--- Therefore, (( “Prove me wrong” ))!!!! - If you do, hold to what you prove to be good, because All Wrong is evil. – There is nothing evil but that which is (( Wrong ))!!

Paul – 082612

rainee

Paul -- 082512

Hi again Paul,

All the time I have been gone - while working and also when prepping for a possible hurricane and so forth I have been holding this post of yours in my head.

I have asked myself something I never thought about before:
What is Spirit made of?

It is a very good question for someone like me - because I won't get swallowed up. I believe the Ark of the Covenant was taken up, as I believe Elijah was. I believe they physically were made of the material of this world but I don't know what the material is of the world they went to..

As far as what God is made of, I have to think about that - perhaps His Spirit is elemental to Himself and cannot be broken down into anything simpler?
And perhaps also elemental to the physical world somehow - but He is also more, much more?
I used to think if man is genetically xy then God is a-z for infinity?
But I think now that God being Spirit is being a different substance (if that is the right word.)

Anyway may I ask - do you use parentheses because you do math equations?
I am asking because I think I am fairly good at doing prophecy scriptures and I think math is not the language of prophecy.

A physicist said once on youtube that if there were other dimensions we should be able to see certain signs of such even if we couldn't observe the dimensions themselves. I think she was speaking on the possible existence of multi-verses rather than a universe.

It was fascinating to listen to her, will try to find it if you wish.
But she made me think the spiritual may exist outside of the physical, which would render physics incapable of recognizing or defining the spiritual. I wonder?

Like everything is a big round peach but the physical is the peach skin.
We only interact and study on the peach skin level..
Does that make any sense?

Now I gave myself a headache, ugh.

bb later

Letsargue

Hi again Paul,

All the time I have been gone - while working and also when prepping for a possible hurricane and so forth I have been holding this post of yours in my head.

I have asked myself something I never thought about before:
What is Spirit made of?

It is a very good question for someone like me - because I won't get swallowed up. I believe the Ark of the Covenant was taken up, as I believe Elijah was. I believe they physically were made of the material of this world but I don't know what the material is of the world they went to..

As far as what God is made of, I have to think about that - perhaps His Spirit is elemental to Himself and cannot be broken down into anything simpler?
And perhaps also elemental to the physical world somehow - but He is also more, much more?
I used to think if man is genetically xy then God is a-z for infinity?
But I think now that God being Spirit is being a different substance (if that is the right word.)

Anyway may I ask - do you use parentheses because you do math equations?
I am asking because I think I am fairly good at doing prophecy scriptures and I think math is not the language of prophecy.

A physicist said once on youtube that if there were other dimensions we should be able to see certain signs of such even if we couldn't observe the dimensions themselves. I think she was speaking on the possible existence of multi-verses rather than a universe.

It was fascinating to listen to her, will try to find it if you wish.
But she made me think the spiritual may exist outside of the physical, which would render physics incapable of recognizing or defining the spiritual. I wonder?

Like everything is a big round peach but the physical is the peach skin.
We only interact and study on the peach skin level..
Does that make any sense?

Now I gave myself a headache, ugh.

bb later

Those are healthy “Headaches”, - Well in a Spiritual way, anyhow.

The “What is Spirit” thing, is simple if one thinks about it just a little. – Spirit cannot have any carnal to it at all, but all carnal must be “revealed” after “Thought”, then “Word”. - (( Think )). - “Thought then Word”!! – God then Jesus. --- Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV – “For My Thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your Ways My ways, saith the LORD. 9- For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My Thoughts than your thoughts”. ----//-- That is the same thing as God speaking of Jesus and the Holy Spirit / Ghost. --- Spirit is just “Thought”; the Thoughts of God, -- or of Satan. - The Devil’s thoughts indwell the “Lost”, and the Lost “speak” the carnal sin of “false doctrine” / the doctrine of the Devil / evil “words” which is the (( Work )). – There is ( no carnal action ) to anything that is Good, or Evil, only “evil words”, which is the “Work”.. God’s ( Work was -- “Speaking” - and ((( IT ))) was done / the “Work / It was done” in 6 days, --- BUT on the Seventh Day, the (( Day of Rest )) is the only Day God (( WORKED )), by ( “Planting” a Garden )!!!!! – Now I would like for some of these Geniuses to explain that to you all. – Why did God do no work in creating for six Days, just “Spoke and it all was done”, but on the (( Day of Rest )), the Seventh Day, (( God Worked by Planting a Garden )). – I think some of the false Prophets today have their ( Thoughts ) / ( Spirit ) in the Darkness, and not the Light.

My (( )) Parentheses, and such are for ( Emphasis ) to point out as strongly as I can of the most important words. - We cannot use our body and hand motions, and facial expressions to express ourselves when writing. Words alone cannot be understood, but ( need ) help slowing down the reader and pointing out the important words.

I know I haven’t hit on much of your statements but I would go too long.

Paul – 090112

rainee

Paul,
Thank you!
You have hit on the most important of my statements by saying what you are thinking!

So here is one thing I would like to remind you of - only God knows our heart, right?
So sometimes we have to explain things or make them clearer - or over simplify - or anything! So I hope you will do that often for me, lol.

Those are healthy “Headaches”, - Well in a Spiritual way, anyhow.

Thank you, you are being kind - but I would hope so anyway.
The “What is Spirit” thing, is simple if one thinks about it just a little. – Spirit cannot have any carnal to it at all, but all carnal must be “revealed” after “Thought”, then “Word”.

I really like that thinking above - right from the start.
- (( Think )). - “Thought then Word”!! – God then Jesus.

I really really like that!

--- Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV – “For My Thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your Ways My ways, saith the LORD. 9- For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My Thoughts than your thoughts”. ----//--

That is the same thing as God speaking of Jesus and the Holy Spirit / Ghost. --- Spirit is just “Thought”; the Thoughts of God, -- or of Satan.

- The Devil’s thoughts indwell the “Lost”, and the Lost “speak” the carnal sin of “false doctrine” / the doctrine of the Devil / evil “words” which is the (( Work )).

– There is ( no carnal action ) to anything that is Good, or Evil, only “evil words”, which is the “Work”.. God’s ( Work was -- “Speaking” - and ((( IT ))) was done / the “Work / It was done” in 6 days,

I think I am with you Paul on the above! And I really enjoy thinking about it.

However, I do have a question on this:
--- BUT on the Seventh Day, the (( Day of Rest )) is the only Day God (( WORKED )), by ( “Planting” a Garden )!!!!! –

And it is like you knew I would wonder about it for you say:

Now I would like for some of these Geniuses to explain that to you all. – Why did God do no work in creating for six Days, just “Spoke and it all was done”, but on the (( Day of Rest )), the Seventh Day, (( God Worked by Planting a Garden )).

So I am going to ask do you mean on the day God rested the garden was growing - so then by creating something that could grow and develop He was working - but He was not working?
Is this what you mean?
Or am I missing something?

– I think some of the false Prophets today have their ( Thoughts ) / ( Spirit ) in the Darkness, and not the Light.

Paul, false prophets would indeed be in the darkness, I agree.

But even believers have to grow so they are not spiritually quickened knowing everything, for we start out as "babes."

I am not sure there are prophets like OT prophets right now - you may disagree. But the gift of prophecy spoken of in Romans is for believers. So believers may show that gift without being, imho, on the level of - say - Isaiah. Do you know what I mean?

My (( )) Parentheses, and such are for ( Emphasis ) to point out as strongly as I can of the most important words. - We cannot use our body and hand motions, and facial expressions to express ourselves when writing. Words alone cannot be understood, but ( need ) help slowing down the reader and pointing out the important words.
Excellent, well explained - thank you. I love that.

I know I haven’t hit on much of your statements but I would go too long.

Paul – 090112
You are great, thank you for being patient with me.