Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way, Tambora is one of the few posters on TOL who has Spiritual discernment, knowledge, wisdom/reasoning and the ability to articulate her thoughts in an extremely proficient manner.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
[MENTION=14978]PneumaPsucheSoma[/MENTION],

Please check your zeal for a moment and read the link I posted above.
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is not a tritheist. She does NOT believe that the "persons" of the Trinity are three distinct gods.

Please, for the love of God, stop accusing her of that.

She is as much a trinitarian as you or me.

Please.

Else you be caught slandering God's people.

Tambora's error is thinking it is necessary for the three to synergize with each other to function as one God. This implies they are separate parts in the Godhead.

And this is the weakness that comes from assigning different and separate personhoods to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I too revert to using the word "person" when referencing the Trinity simply because that is how all moderns have been taught, but when the doctrine is investigated in the original language, logical problems arise.

This has been an extreme example of how mistaken we can be if we rely on English to understand and debate the inner workings of the Godhead.

Tambora's attitude is wrong. She is not open to being taught the deeper things of God and her friends prefer remaining dumb, wrong, and existing in spiritual darkness.

I know you are trying to be kind, but being careful with these truths is of the first order.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tambora's error is thinking it is necessary for the three to synergize with each other to function as one God. This implies they are separate parts in the Godhead.

And this is the weakness that comes from assigning different and separate personhoods to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I too revert to using the word "person" when referencing the Trinity simply because that is how all moderns have been taught, but when the doctrine is investigated in the original language, logical problems arise.

This has been an extreme example of how mistaken we can be if we rely on English to understand and debate the inner workings of the Godhead.

Tambora's attitude is wrong. She is not open to being taught the deeper things of God and her friends prefer remaining dumb, wrong, and existing in spiritual darkness.

I know you are trying to be kind, but being careful with these truths is of the first order.

The Bible is a Holy Inspired book. Languages are secondary to the guidance of the Holy Spirit when opening up God's written word. You place too much credit on human languages and little credit, if any, on the Holy Spirit.

musterion

"Deeper things"? From you?

You have a false god that lied about how many people it loves and intends to save. You don't have even that much right, so you have no access to "deeper things" except deep things of Satan.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Bible is a Holy Inspired book. Languages are secondary to the guidance of the Holy Spirit when opening up God's written word. You place too much credit on human languages and little credit, if any, on the Holy Spirit.

Yikes!

What a mess of contradictory opinion. Ugh.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

You have a false god that lied about how many people it loves and intends to save. You don't have even that much right, so you have no access to "deeper things" except deep things of Satan.

Bah . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Calvinism is a false doctrine and Another gospel. (small g) The Apostle Paul warns against such.

theophilus

And being careful with anyone whose "walk of faith" is not the same as mine or yours invites condemnation, re: Matt. 18:6.

We ALL come from different backgrounds, different circumstances and the like and there is "one goal" but the Holy Spirit walks each of us by what we need to grow into a next level of spiritual maturity.

I am no scriptural/spiritual "giant" but I do know the Spirit knows the deep things of God and the rest of us. We're all here for some reason.

If we are to share the truth with gentleness and respect might we not win the more with honey instead of vinegar?

And [MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION], I understand where you're coming from...but some of us are wary of giving up our milk for meat.

God has said...line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little.

Grace allows for not shoving hard truths down someone's throat.

Wise as serpents; gentle as doves.

Your friend and sister,

~Teryl

Status
Not open for further replies.