Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'm not a synergist.
I don't believe that it took the works of two (me and Christ).
Christ did the work.

My WORKS didn't save me.
I'm not the one that lived a sinless life.

I rely on the righteousness and obedience of one.

Liar liar pants on fire.

I guess you just instantly became a Monergist, then. Congrats.

musterion

Nope. Knowledge (oida) is what love abounds in.

You and others have a gnostic foundation. The knowledge I refer to is the resulting knowledge, not the initiative knowledge.

It's difficult to even have a meaningful conversation with those who are bound by English fallacies as their very foundation of existence and thought without a renewed mind.

You don't know what ANYTHING means. And you don't know that. AND... You know something else in its place. THAT's gnosticism.

And again proved.

The real gnostic here is obvious.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Point proved, right on cue, while I was yet typing. So predictable.

It's not me misreading the text because I presume English derived concepts determine what the Greek text says.

That's you. You know something IN PLACE of what is said by the Word. That's gnosticism.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You know it's funny. Unless it was someone else, just yesterday you (I think it was) accused someone of thinking they're saved by their knowledge of Christ rather than by Christ Himself.

Yet here you are calling into question everything that others believe, questioning their salvation based on YOUR "right" knowledge of things they only think they understand but don't, because a plain reading of the Bible cannot by itself be trusted. Instead, we need a guru like you to explain it to us. To save us by YOUR "right" knowledge. You need to save us from our own Bible-based ignorance by means of your saving "right" knowledge.

Hypocrite.

You've already had many "gurus" explain stuff to you. The Bible can be trusted. Your English butchering by perception is not the text's fault.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
What does "moulage" mean in "the Greek"?

These are the kinds of things one has to say when one quotes a proof-text from scripture that doesn't mean what they presume, and it gets shot down in the flame of error that it is.

You constantly read INTO the text whatever you've been taught and told, and it just reciprocates in your mind all by itself.

You'll continue in whatever such manner as cognitive dissonance, because it means the very foundation of your faith is skewed by your own mind and you have to survive by making everyone else wrong so you can be right in your own conceits.

It's the way everyone is. Hindus, Buddhists, and even Believers with wrong doctrine. That's not God's fault or the Word's fault that you have read INTO scripture to read OUT OF scripture whatever you took TO it.

Greek grammar disagree with your presumptions upon the text because of your ignorance of basic grammar.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
What does Gal 3:22 (KJV) really mean?
Everyone can see what it says, and understand it.

But tell us what it really means.

You don't want to know what it really means. You just want to taunt others from your ignorant perceptions.

The key is "them*that*believe" is a word cluster in English functioning as a participle (articular) to make the verb a NOUN.

You might want to go learn some basic Greek grammar (after all these years that you COULD have) and look at v23 for the NOUN faith.

SaulToPaul 2

You don't want to know what it really means. You just want to taunt others from your ignorant perceptions.

The key is "them*that*believe" is a word cluster in English functioning as a participle (articular) to make the verb a NOUN.

You might want to go learn some basic Greek grammar (after all these years that you COULD have) and look at v23 for the NOUN faith.

SaulToPaul 2

These are the kinds of things one has to say when one quotes a proof-text from scripture that doesn't mean what they presume, and it gets shot down in the flame of error that it is.

You constantly read INTO the text whatever you've been taught and told, and it just reciprocates in your mind all by itself.

You'll continue in whatever such manner as cognitive dissonance, because it means the very foundation of your faith is skewed by your own mind and you have to survive by making everyone else wrong so you can be right in your own conceits.

It's the way everyone is. Hindus, Buddhists, and even Believers with wrong doctrine. That's not God's fault or the Word's fault that you have read INTO scripture to read OUT OF scripture whatever you took TO it.

Greek grammar disagree with your presumptions upon the text because of your ignorance of basic grammar.

Oh, I see.
I didn't realize. You're awful smart.

john w

Hall of Fame
Every time you post, the smell of burning rope starts coming out of my iPad speaker. You really need to cut down, there, Bongerificus.

The above "post"-reminds me of the 3rd step of AA.

And thanks, Pnemonia! You not approving of me, means I am correct! Thanks again, puffed up bullfrog, who just loves the admiration of the crowd, from all those fancy words, this occult language of academia, obscure language of the theological laboratory, you employ, which, of course, is needed, since we have a bumbling, fumbling, incompetent, impotent God/"god," like yourself, who is beholden, helpless, without you "scholarly" types, to "hep" him out, and since He just could not communicate His masterpiece, in simple English. What would He do without you, Hop Sing?

You are not in the least honoring the LORD God, as your prime objective is to "show off," and lord over the sheep, to satisfy your drive/addiction, to elevate yourself as an important player, such as I am, and others are, on this, w/o reservation, board, that takes a dispensational stance.Keep shooting off your foolish mouth, and bray, like a jacka__, roar like satan, the roaring lion, does. You are loaded with "arguments" that reduces saved souls to remain forever malnourished babes, in the dark, unless, of course, they sit at your feet, and lick your boots, right after you kick dirt in their face, as you speak.....

2 Peter 2:18 KJV

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

Stuff your alleged "scholarship," this slick as a serpent, smooth "scholarly" vocabularly, and the adoption and use of words that aren't in the book's vocabulary,but are in university vocabularies of the day in which we live. And these same "enlightened" bastions of alleged knowledge(not wisdom), also gave us evolution. Well done.

Have a nice day, Hop Sing....And, remember.....God loves you, and so does "Misser Kot-white."

Take your seat.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's not me misreading the text because I presume English derived concepts determine what the Greek text says.

That's you. You know something IN PLACE of what is said by the Word. That's gnosticism.

No such thing as "the" Greek text, you fraud-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
You've already had many "gurus" explain stuff to you. The Bible can be trusted. Your English butchering by perception is not the text's fault.

Identify this "The Bible," you reference. Does it have a name?. Where can all us Jethro's, Ellie Mae's, get a copy?

Jed John W

musterion

No, you are the gnostic.

The Word of God is not bound. His Word is spirit and it is life. That is how the Gospel itself can be the power of God unto salvation.

I'm not KJO by any stretch -- whatever language His Word is translated into, assuming it's done accurately, that IS the Word of God.

Yet you deny this and so deny His Word.

musterion

He bailed on that one. Wonder why.

He's tried to set up a can't-lose conundrum for everyone who disagrees with him. We don't know Greek (strike one), and we can't trust our perceptions of English because...we speak English (strike two). So we gotta have a guru to explain both to us because God...well..."the Bible Can be trusted" but...we can't.

So he's here to help us get our minds right. Gnostic.

But we're not having any of it, so he took a powder.

musterion

Unbelievable. He complains about being condescended to, then posts that. If that right there ain't the hissy of some passive-aggressive, little girl panties-wearing wannabee Jim Jones gnostic cultboy what got stood up on Friday night, I don't know what is.

Dammit, TOL, he's got people coming from HUNNERTS of miles away to hear him teach! And here he is offering it to you all for FREE! What is wrong with you people? (a little PPP subtext there)

He's wanting you to BEG him for an explanation, STP. He believes he deserves it.

"Kneel before Zod!"

Status
Not open for further replies.